• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yusuke would have the advantage in hand to hand combat, but I think Ryuko's flight, higher Regenerationn and greater range would take it for her.

^^Oh boy, I figured you'd comment, but not this soon :)

Anyway I am leaning towards Ryuko right now based on regen difference (High-Mid to Mid-Low), but I'll wait for more input from others.

@Cal Via Scissor Blade Decomission Mode. Normally her range isn't higher than Yuske's but still rather large.

@Scarlet Lol I see

@LT it might be better to just keep score in your OP and edit it instead of making new comments.

Starting range should be specified. Assuming OP means relative starting range to Yusuke then Yusuke would win. If it were dozens of km away then Ryuko with low diff. If the worst happens or if it were bloodlusted perhaps Yusuke with low diff in relative range with life energy.

@Ryukama

I may be wrong but, didn't Ryuko lose her ability to fly when she lost Senketsu? This is the OVA Ryuko.

@Scarlet For most of the episode she couldn't. But then like the end scene she was suddenly able to fly. Probably because she was "empowered by Senketsu's spirit" or some crap like that.

@Scarlet She stayed in the same spot in the air long enough to give a speech. It couldn't have just been a high jump. Discarding that though, she still showed able to run at 90 degree angles and upside down. So if this battle is taking place in say, New York City (like Standard Battle Assumptions has), then she'd still have an edge in mobility.

Just checked the episode again. Looks like she was still ascending while talking to Hoomaru. Anyway, I still agree on the mobility advantage.

Ryukama said:
@Scarlet She stayed in the same spot in the air long enough to give a speech. It couldn't have just been a high jump. Discarding that though, she still showed able to run at 90 degree angles and upside down. So if this battle is taking place in say, New York City (like Standard Battle Assumptions has), then she'd still have an edge in mobility.
That wouldn't help they are both easily capable of destroying a city. Yusuke's striking strength is ZJ and Ryuko's is ZJ. Wouldn't be much an advantage in fact. I'm referring to the point where Yusuke uses the smashed fighting ring to mask his Spirit Gun.

@Addarash, What I mean is running around and on top of buildings. Also check their profiles. Ryuko has Class ZJ striking strength as well.

Ryukama said:
Yusuke would have the advantage in hand to hand combat, but I think Ryuko's flight, higher Regenerationn and greater range would take it for her.
Yusuke has fought an opponent with flight before.

Reasons?
Superior Dc and Speed in EOS
? Both are Country level and Massively Hypersonic, and Ryuko is actually much faster, she's Mach 405 vs Yuske's Mach 102

Uchihazinon said:
Yusuke has more stamina. He ran for four days and fought Yomi for 60 hours. Yusuke will get tired slower.
Ryuko isn't exactly one to tire out either. When she ripped Junketsu out of her body, the uniform was part of her own body and she was ripping her own flesh apart. She lost an enourmous amount of blood, enough to make it rain over her for several seconds and dyed her red completely. Also fought and defeated Nui and Ragyo the same night.

Ryuko can literally lose gallons of blood during a fight and keep going like it was nothing, and has shrugged off being bisected, having her heart ripped out, being impaled dozens of times, and having her skin ripped off.

WeeklyBattles said:
Superior Dc and Speed in EOS
? Both are Country level and Massively Hypersonic, and Ryuko is actually much faster, she's Mach 405 vs Yuske's Mach 102
Yusuke was evade a Lightning attack in the second arc, so Mach 102? no way. In final of séries Yusuke have a good fight agaisnt Yomi that are a continet Buster, so he wins

If you thing the stats are wrong, post your reasoning here and have feats and reasoning to back up those claims, but stop arguing stats on matchup threads, all it does is clutter them and move away from the point of the match

WeeklyBattles said:
Ryuko can literally lose gallons of blood during a fight and keep going like it was nothing, and has shrugged off being bisected, having her heart ripped out, being impaled dozens of times, and having her skin ripped off.
You see the problem is with this is when Yusuke goes low on Ki/Stamina his life energy improves his AP. I don't see Ryuko being in an advantage in this type of situation. I give this one to Yusuke.

Addarash said:
WeeklyBattles said:
You see the problem is with this is when Yusuke goes low on Ki/Stamina his life energy improves his AP. I don't see Ryuko being in an advantage in this type of situation. I give this one to Yusuke.
Even with Ryuko being a higher level of 6-B and a higher speed of MHS?

Addarash said:
Ryuko can do the exact same thing. The closer she is to dying the stronger she becomes, only she regens much faster than Yusuke.

Back