• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ScarletFirefly said:
Addarash said:
You see the problem is with this is when Yusuke goes low on Ki/Stamina his life energy improves his AP. I don't see Ryuko being in an advantage in this type of situation. I give this one to Yusuke.
Ryuko can do the exact same thing. The closer she is to dying the stronger she becomes, only she regens much faster than Yusuke.
To what extent exactly?

@Addarash she'll just regenerate it back. That's what her method is. She nearly kills herself, regens the damage she makes back, and becomes significantly stronger afterward. She's had her heart ripped out, brain cut in half, etc.

WeeklyBattles said:
Superior Dc and Speed in EOS
? Both are Country level and Massively Hypersonic, and Ryuko is actually much faster, she's Mach 405 vs Yuske's Mach 102
I know right? I had a feat of Yusuke and Yomi being calc'd to small continent but it was regarded as none canon although most of the information on Yu Yu Hakusho was given from the anime. And in the Manga it never showed Yusuke using any demon energy at all. EDIT: I should check if they do exceptions because most of the battle info would derive from the anime anyway

Ryukama said:
@Addarash she'll just regenerate it back. That's what her method is. She nearly kills herself, regens the damage she makes back, and becomes significantly stronger afterward. She's had her heart ripped out, brain cut in half, etc.
Won't this make her defenseless or vulnerable? These may seem like nothing to her but at the same time that might be a weakness if she isn't cautious since she is quite reckless.

Ryuko's lifting strength is just "T" and Shinobu Sensui's lifting strength is at T+. Jin is at P+. Both these stats are higher than Ryuko's. Even though Yusuke has unknown strength feats shouldn't he at least be at the level of those two.

Addarash said:
Won't this make her defenseless or vulnerable? These may seem like nothing to her but at the same time that might be a weakness if she isn't cautious since she is quite reckless.
No, not really. She'll never be in danger of actually killing herself since the regen is instant.

Uchihazinon said:
Ryuko's lifting strength is just "T" and Shinobu Sensui's lifting strength is at T+. Jin is at P+. Both these stats are higher than Ryuko's. Even though Yusuke has unknown strength feats shouldn't he at least be at the level of those two.
I don't know if Yusuke can scale to one of them, but even if he did, Lifting Strength is not a deciding factor in the match at all. Unless they are having a lifting contest, I don't see how his "possibly higher" lifting strength will contribute anything.

Uchihazinon said:
Lifting strength could help a bit. It could be used to restrain some of Ryuko's attacks.
You mean put her in a hold to restrain her? That won't happen. If Yusuke tries it, he'll be skewered by Senketsu.

EDIT: Aaand I keep forgetting this is EoS Ryuko..sigh. Sure he can restrain her for a while if he's scaled to Jin or Sensui, won't help much though.

Yusuke has fought a wider diversity of opponents. And probably has more experience. Ryuko's only fought like 2 or three people that have actually been a proper challenge. Yusuke's been fighting since he was 14 years old as oppose to Ryuko who did everything when she was roughly 17 years old.

Uchihazinon said:
Yusuke has fought a wider diversity of opponents. And probably has more experience. Ryuko's only fought like 2 or three people that have actually been a proper challenge. Yusuke's been fighting since he was 14 years old as oppose to Ryuko who did everything when she was roughly 17 years old.
Ryuko has fought her fair share of diverse opponents too. From the top of my head: multiple 2 star students, the Four Elites, Satsuki, Nui, Ragyo. Despite never being properly trained, she fought on even ground with Satsuki when when first donning Senketsu and later defeated every single one of them. This goes to show that she's a combat genius.

Also about that stamina thing, we don't have set categories for stamina. In some is expressed as extremely high, in some others enormous, it's not exactly quantifiable.

ScarletFirefly said:
Addarash said:
No, not really. She'll never be in danger of actually killing herself since the regen is instant.

Uchihazinon said:
I don't know if Yusuke can scale to one of them, but even if he did, Lifting Strength is not a deciding factor in the match at all. Unless they are having a lifting contest, I don't see how his "possibly higher" lifting strength will contribute anything.
The point isn't that she would kill herself. If she destroys her brain or heart, per se, she'll need to regen before she can attack. Meanwhile, Yusuke wouldn't waste any time...

Addarash said:
The point isn't that she would kill herself. If she destroys her brain or heart per say she'll need to regen before she can attack. Meanwhile, Yusuke wouldn't waste any time...
Except she's never killed herself doing this, the Regenerationn is instant and after she's done she'll gain significant boosts in AP and dura.

Ryukama said:
Addarash said:
The point isn't that she would kill herself. If she destroys her brain or heart per say she'll need to regen before she can attack. Meanwhile, Yusuke wouldn't waste any time...
Except she's never killed herself doing this, the Regenerationn is instant and after she's done she'll gain significant boosts in AP and dura.
Is there a timeframe that proves that this regen outpaces foes attacks at her speed?

Her Regenerationn is also superior to characters who can heal wounds faster than Mach 350+ characters can make them.

Ryukama said:
Her Regenerationn is also superior to characters who can heal wounds faster than Mach 350+ characters can make them.
I think the only way Yusuke can bypass this high level of regen is by using his spirit shotgun blast he used to defeat the 6 of the 7 Suzakus and obliterate Suzaku's assistant Murugu entirely. His life energy didn't manage to obliterate all 7 Sazuku's but it did kill them and his assistant Murugu was blitzed. Though in this case there are fewer opponents so enough spirit power would blitz Ryuko in the same way, perhaps.

Addarash said:
I think the only way Yusuke can bypass this high level of regen is by using is spirit shotgun blast he used to obliterate the 6 of the 7 Suzaku's entirely. His life energy managed to obliterate opponents several times his usual strength entirely.
That's the exact same method I showed you in the earlier gif. The Shotgun shoots several weaker bullets. If it connects, you'll pump her full of holes, just like Ragyo's attack. Fat load of good that did.

You can't combat the regen with widespread attacks if you have similar speed. Say you blow a bomb in her face. The destructing wave travels, it's not instant. During the travel time, the destroyed fibers have been already restored. By the time the shockwave passes, her other side has already been regenerated.

ScarletFirefly said:
Addarash said:
I think the only way Yusuke can bypass this high level of regen is by using is spirit shotgun blast he used to obliterate the 6 of the 7 Suzaku's entirely. His life energy managed to obliterate opponents several times his usual strength entirely.
That's the exact same method I showed you in the earlier gif. The Shotgun shoots several weaker bullets. If it connects, you'll pump her full of holes, just like Ragyo's attack. Fat load of good that did.
You can't combat the regen with widespread attacks if you have similar speed. Say you blow a bomb in her face. The destructing wave travels, it's not instant. During the travel time, the destroyed fibers have been already restored. By the time the shockwave passes, her other side has already been regenerated.
The spirit shot-gun was indeed shown as bullets for most of its uses. Though in his fight with Suzaku it was a little different as shown from this scan in the bottom right panel
Spirit shot gun
. The attack is in a blast variation. And in the anime it showed his assistant being blitzed entirely if you would like me to show you. But you will see there is nothing left of his assistant in the manga. The anime is regarded as the second canon.
The spirit shotgun wouldn't be the type of bomb you have in mind and the concepts are completely different compared to Reiki (Spirit energy). In other words: because it attacks all areas at the same time it is likely Ryuko wouldn't be able to regen.

Suzaku is complete fodder and he wasn't disintegrated. And if you're talking about Murugu, she's a demon bird. Disintegrating a bird and a flute is hardly impressive.

Edit: The Demon Flute wasn't even disintegrated, just destroyed in pieces.

ScarletFirefly said:
Suzaku is complete fodder and he wasn't disintegrated. And if you're talking about Murugu, she's a demon bird. Disintegrating a bird and a flute is hardly impressive.
Edit: The Demon Flute wasn't even disintegrated, just destroyed in pieces.
The demon flute never disintegrated because Suzaku's durability nulled down most of the blast's spirit power. This feat is impressive because his life energy was partially intercepted by Suzaku's strongest attack while was already used a prior time before then which would have lowered the AP. Not only this but the attack was focused 7 opponents rather than only one. If he had only target the attack would have been much more impressive. The fact this defeated 7 Suzaku's is quite impressive. One Ryuko who has a similar durability as Yusuke may not regenerate from an attack like this.

Back