• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko Matoi Vs Chozo Ruins Test

DarkDragonMedeus

Hard Working Individual
He/Him
VS Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Ryuko Matoi
I cut you to pieces!

Cro godofwar zm

7-C versions are used and speed is equalized. Fight takes place in a 100 meter diameter arena with no escape. Gravity is 1 G and room temperature. Can Ryuko pass the Chozo Ruins Test?

Ryüko Matoi - 0

Ruins Test - 0

Ryuko might be able to regen from the damage reversal, and I think with help from Senketsu she can realize to not go in swinging recklessly. I vote Ryuko due to regen and intelligence.

Well, you do need to factor in the fact that Damage Reversal also massively amplifies Ryuko's attack to massive multitudes. For example, it can turn a Wall level attack into a Town level attack, so just imagine what it turns another Town level attack into. Anyway, Ryuko is pretty smart, but she doesn't automatically know the Ruins Test's weak spot, so it's possible that she might fall for it at least once.

taking highest wall AP to lowest town level AP it seems like it amped Samus's stun by a factor of about 1.1million.

Back