• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko Matoi vs 2B

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the 2B page is incomplete then it is one hell of an incomplete page. I mean most of the stats are filled out and there's even a spoiler tab.

If the page is incomplete then I guess we can put this match on hold for the time being, but seriously, kudos to whomever did the Nier pages.

Everlasting did them.

Anyway, even if it's incomplete 2B has the abilities to take her down, her time slow lasts a decently long time and she has a ton of different abilities such as grenades, her SoL laser (which isn't affected by speed equalized).

If Ryouko doesn't kill 2B in time, she will get worn down via her huge variety and as I mentioned, her time slow.

Okay, how does her regen work?

I still feel like she'll incapacitate Ryouko via basically just outlasting her, not to mention 2B with her lightspeed attack speed.

Plus 2B herself has healing via health chips.

Her Regenerationn works normally and the wound heals as soon as the damage is inflicted, I think. That might be Kisaragi Ryüko. Dunno.

Anyway, what method of incapacitation does Ryüko have?

@Gargoyle Actually I made them and Ever checked them before I uploaded them but nvm.

Sir Ovens said:
If the page is incomplete then I guess we can put this match on hold for the time being, but seriously, kudos to whomever did the Nier pages.
Thanks. I'll make her profile more detailed in the future, but informationwise it contains everything it needs.

I'll give my opinion on this fight as soon as I'm back at my computer.

Alright let's get to it. My vote goes to 2B. Reasons:

- 2B is much more versatile, with time hax, gravity manip, invulnerability, chains , barriers, damage reflection, healing, lightspeed laser, pods, multiple different weapons and so on

- 2Bs stamina is virtually endless, while Ryuko will eventually tire out (it is confirmed that Yorha Androids work without fuel)

- 2Bs type 8 immortality will keep her alive

- 2B has her pods and HUD to scan enemy and surroundings to gain helpful knowledge

Note: If death would have been the only wincon it would have likely been a stalemate, because of Ryukos regen.

The only thing Ryouko has over 2B is her better healing, but everything else seriously outclassed her.

My vote for 2B.

I don't belive that Ryuko's reactive evolution would act against teleportation, Gravity manipulation will possibility say no to senketsu shippu, time manipulation would be also a good advantage.

I don't know about her ressurection and damage absorption/reflection, they seems like some type of game mechanic.

...... But nothing of this matters, because she is not passing Ryuko's regen, Obviously 2B is much versatile than her in varies ways, so useless she try overhelm her regen by pure raw power which is unlikely due to Ryuko's better durability.

So for now i leaning to 5/5 (tie) because Ryuko's better AP, dura and regen, and 2B versatility in hax like gravity, time and "damage" manipulation.

@Gargoyle I think he's saying that since Ryuko is ridiculously above (like several layers of one person casually one shotting/stomping the other) people only 1.6x lower than 2B. Which would make it somewhat reasonable to say she is at least slightly stronger.

However checking on the calc, it seems like Darkanine revised 2B's calculation's result to City level. Should her profile be changed based on that?

@Ryukama In my opinion Darkanines revision of the calc is incorrect as it doesn't consider the actual material of the mountain, which is basalt, which is far (at least 10x) more durable than the cement he used. I have sent him a message about this already.

2B is more versatile, that's true. But the fact still remains that she cannot get past Ryuko's regen, unless I'm missing something.

Ryouko can't get past 2Bs healing and type 8 immortality either.

2B has, and I'm not exaggerating, near infinite stamina, and androids don't need fuel, she could outlast Ryuko until she's tired.

Yeah, not really.

2B's healing is finite and dependant on items. And her immortality is worth nothing on a fight since her body is destroyed. Her data may still exist on the Network, but she would need another android body for it to be implanted into, and 2B cannot do that herself, not when she has no body to begin with.

The match won't last as long for the effects of 2B's major stamina to kick in. The reason why is because Ryuko will get proportionately stronger the more she is damaged and before long her stats will surpass 2B's.

She may have better techniques, but unless she can get through her regen, she's fighting a losing battle.

Well depending on how good they are I'm either going for Ryuko or inconclusive, so I'll wait for more info on those abilities before I vote

Time Hax lasts for about 10 seconds and can slow Sub Rel bullets to a near halt.

Gravity manipulation is within a a decent sized AoE so it's not that useful, but it's good for keeping people locked in place and bombarding them with SoL lasers, grenades, etc.

Invulnerability is meh. Damage reflection isn't great but it's decent.

Yes her healing is dependent on items, 297 of them, (99 for each type)

I do not at all see Ryuko getting through such a massive variety a weapons including an SoL lazer (attack speed isn't equalized FYI) an insanely powerful time slow, and tons of other weapons.

On what mechanics does her timestop work exactly?

Her healing items won't matter at all once Ryuko is strong enough to oneshot her.

Also speed is equalized.

All of this are actual chips that are implanted in her body though. Just like the OS chip which keeps the body alive and the HUD chips which give her information on the surroundings. Not even respawning is game mechanic in Nier Automata. Thus I am sure this is not mere game mechanic either.

Damage reflection: 50% chance for activating, damage is dealt back double

Gravity manip: creates a field that pulls in enemies

Invulnerability: after taking damage 2B is invulnerable to all attacks from opponents around her level for 6 seconds. In the game it's total immunity for that time but the strongest enemies in the game are "likely 7-A" so that's that.

Time hax: almost time stop, its a severe slow dow

Also 2Bs healing via healing chips is infinite and will give her a slight continuous healing and a strong healing whenever she deals damage. Also 2B is healed everytime she takes damage as well (35% chance to heal all damage dealt to her).

Also attack speed does not get equalized from what I know.

Attack speed doesn't get Equalized so that's irrelevant.

Not quite sure what you mean by mechanics, it just does it whenever 2B wants too.

The chips part, possibly true. however those items can automatically save 2B even from opponents who can one shot her.

About speed equalization, my knowledge is that everything gets equalized. You will probably hear different opinions from staff regarding this. There was also a thread made about this, although I have no idea what came of it.

I know, Celestial made it.

Some staff disagree with it some don't, but that's the rule, and it ultimately wasn't changed.

ScarletFirefly said:
Was there any final verdict on this? And can you possibly link the thread?
It was kept the same, and I can't link. It's called "Speed Equalized" and nothing more.

I see. Well if that's the final say from the other staff as well, we should probably add an explanation to the rules page.

Making a seperate one instead of editing to bump it

2B's 297 chips are instantaneous healing chips, she has other healing over time chips, as well as others that heal for damage done, if Ryouko one shots, that's game, but that's up in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back