• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm....I give this to Matoi due to her regen and the fact that I can't see matter manipulation affecting her.

His page says he reduced Puck to nothing with his Matter Manipulation and he can resurrect or something like that. Ryüko can't get past his Regenerationn except she decapitates him and I'm not sure that can happen because he's probably better in close combat and has precognition. Plus if those blessings are legit, it will be a real pain for her to put him down. Though it's not like Reinhard has anything to put her down if his Matter Manipulation can't work on her. Going with Reinhard for now because of Matter Manipulation and Sleep Inducement. And I could have sworn he had sealing before.

Anyway, if those can't work, I go for inconclusive.

Puck froze things at absolute zero so that with the slightest gust of wind they crumbled to nothing, he froze towns, trees, forests etc, and reinhard drew reid and with one attack "rebirthed" the world, trees and flowers were rejuvenated and all traces of puck was erased from the world, you could say it was the massive discrepancy in power, but considering his rejuvenating the world along with this, i don't think it is a discrepancy or an hyperbole.

@Burning He did have sealing in the past but that was just an assumption based on the fact that his ancestor reid with reid (reid with reid, weird i know) sealed satella but the thing is we realized it was more likely that the dragon and sage did the seal but reid just contributed power.

Anyway I say reinhard cause of matter manipulation and his super sense which is precog that essentially works off his intuition making him dodge attacks that are dangerous and all attacks in general really.

@Burning Either reid was totally narcissistic, which is likely given his personality where is sort of cocky and a complete womanizer, or the dragon sword was named after him, after he died, and was just the dragon sword when he used it, or the holy sword as it's also called. Reid with reid is just too weird.

Anyway what blessings were you talking about when you talked about whether or not they are legit?

I'm talking about his attack immunities, the various ways he can get boosts and his Mind Reading (though not sure if this will work on Ryüko).

@Burning Well from what i have gathered, his attack immunities is just precog, he never just stands in one place and nothing hits him, he has to actively dodge, thing is cause of precog which makes him feel that something is wrong he will change his attack or dodge in a certain way if say a trap was laid out for him, hence surprise attacks and ambushes are useless.

As for the element reductions that make certain attacks less effective or his initiative that makes his attacks always hit, or arrow avoidance that makes projectiles change their course, i have no idea how those work, need arc 5 to see, cause that's when he fights, should see his fight in half a year maybe, almost at arc 5 now.

so.....how do his blessing work? Caue can he precog then like haf a second later use the iniative blessing to hit Ryuko or Arrow Gurantee?

Don't know how the initiative works, but if i had to guess it's just his precog again telling him how a person will move, so his attacks will always hit cause he knows how you will move, but that's my theory, it's not confirmed as i already said the fight with him is untranslated.

Reinhard's grandmother has an anti-regen Blessing, that makes people wounded by her strikes 'unable to be healed'. It's in her profile.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thearesia_van_Astrea

Divine Protection of Shinigami: (µ¡╗þÑ×Òü«ÕèáÞ¡À Shinigami no Kago). Slashes imbued with the Divine Protection's power leave wounds that are unable to be healed. The power of the Divine Protection increases the closer she is to the target, and she can even reopen wounds others have if they are close enough and were originally inflicted by her.

Reinhard can ask for currently known Blessings he needs during a fight (not every form of Blessing conceivable, but the ones that exist in the story). It's fair to say he can use his grandmother's Blessing too if he wants to.

I'll give it to Reinhard.

Is it? Thinking about it ryuko would never hit him cause of precog, or if he sees that ryuko can regen he could get the shinigami blessing, he doesn't have it yet, cause he hasn't needed it. He ask for blessings when he needs them like when he needed to track someone down and he just said he doesn't have that blessing but wait a moment, now i do, just like that, plus his matter manipulation, it's certainty definitive i think though.

Yeah, I wouldn't say its a hax stomp, but it is quite decisive. While I suspect her insane regen would catch up off guard, what with her willingness to be cut in half to get a surprise attack on Ragyo, but his other blessings nul that advantage of hers.

Oh lol i think i misread his profile, i thought he actually had Death Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Time Stop, Intangibility, Absolute Zero, Illusions, Transmutation, Memory Manipulation, Existence Erasure, and BFR, those are just things hes resistant to though right?

@Monarch Catch who offguard? I mean reinhard has regen as well, while not as impressive as ryuko, so even if he got hurt he would be ok, oh not to mention he gets stronger if he bleeds, and the fact he can resurrect though only once, although the author joke about it being infinite which i wouldn't be surprised if it was.

@Weekly Yea just resistance, reinhard is all about the hax resistance, satella is the one with hax.

Like I mean she would be willing to trick him, letting herself by sliced in half or something then attack when he thinks he's won, but his blessings mean that likely won't actually work

So Reinhard's most likely a much higher end of High 6-A and can exponentially get much stronger since "he gets stronger if he bleeds", "Ryuko would never hit him", "his attacks will always hit" her, "surprise attacks, traps, ambushes etc are all useless against him" and he has multiple ways to immediately negate her durability/Regenerationn. How is this a fair fight?

Like I don't mind a decisive victory in which someone has a good counter to someone or something that can't be countered. But from the way this is being worded it seems more like a stomp.

Basically Ryuko will never hit Reinhard and always get hit due to precog (essentially a speedblitz), even if she could hit him it wouldn't matter since he is significantly stronger and will constantly get stronger if he's harmed, her entire fighting style is rendered utterly useless and her Regenerationn/durability gets completely nulled in multiple ways (matter manipulation, blessing, sleep inducement).

So she has nothing on him. And votes are being made on the basis that she literally can't do anything to him. I don't see how that's not a stomp.

@Ryukama Thinking about it yea reinhard does stomp.

@AquaWaifu That's what happens when the author describes him as an op npc character, he wanted to make a broken character, he isn't op for no reason though, there is a reason.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Ryukama Thinking about it yea reinhard does stomp.
@AquaWaifu That's what happens when the author describes him as an op npc character, he wanted to make a broken character, he isn't op for no reason though, there is a reason.
yeah but ....for his tier its just it seems almost unfair. it'd be like giving a 9-C Reality Manip and their somehow still tier 9. I mean outside of fighting someone can nullify or directly counter said blessings, he seeems impossible to even fight.

@Aqua You just need someone who can reality warp to beat him, he doesn't have resistance to that yet... It's only a matter of time really considering a reality warper is a main villain, but yea get some who can reality warp or manipulate fate or causality.

Either he stomps or gets stomp really, hard to see him losing unless stuff like reality warping comes into play, which makes it a stomp in the other direction.

Anyway seeing as this is a stomp i should probably close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back