• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryu vs Incineroar (1-7-0) (Grace)

• Fight takes place in a wrestling ring
  • Winner is decided by knockout
  • Ryu is in his SFV-III key
  • Speed is equalized
fire-fight

Ryu:1

Incineroar:2

Incon:0
Incineroar should fought machamp in pokemon verse before so it would had a chance but if ryu awaken evil when he nearly lose the fight?
Evil Ryu vs Incineroar? If Ryu can control his evil.....yes i Voted Incineroar.

Incineroar should fought machamp in pokemon verse before so it would had a chance but if ryu awaken evil when he nearly lose the fight?
Counted

There's no reason to assume Incineroar has fought Machamp, let alone having won or even faired well at all, especially in the martial arts department.
Our files use wild Pokémon, meaning they could have met any kind of Pokémon in the environment they live.

This is SFV-III Ryu, who has got rid of the Satsui and now uses the Mu no Ken

There's no reason to assume Incineroar has fought Machamp, let alone having won or even faired well at all, especially in the martial arts department.
Our files use wild Pokémon, meaning they could have met any kind of Pokémon in the environment they live.

This is SFV-III Ryu, who has got rid of the Satsui and now uses the Mu no Ken
Oh! I forgot ! This is 3 third strike lol i Confuse with ryu from sf4 (My bad)
He ignore all incineroar attack by Mudo ken.
In characters ryu will not use Mudo ken with Pokemon as fair fight right?
He dont even care if he win or lose at all.
"This Pokémon disregards the safety of its opponents and on-lookers, sometimes striking the opposing Trainer with attacks. It is a violent Pokémon, and will sometimes ignore its Trainer's orders when it is not in the mood to listen. Despite this, it finds fighting unworthy opponents boring and gets motivated fighting a challenging one" so at somepoint Inceniroar would meet Machamp for sure in Pokemon universe by trainers.

If they accidently meet in the wild somehow they would be rival fo sure.

He ignore all incineroar attack by Mudo ken.
In characters ryu will not use Mudo ken with Pokemon as fair fight right?
I wouldn't say he just ignores his attacks, but Ryu's already been a calm and analytical fighter, who learns from his opponent and capitalizes their mistakes, and the Mu no Ken brings such attitude to the next level.
In this case I'd say he'd absolutely use it, as it also works as a power up, and given that Ryu can sense ki levels, he's going to know how strong Incineroar is.

so at somepoint Inceniroar would meet Machamp for sure in Pokemon universe by trainers.
If they accidently meet in the wild somehow they would be rival fo sure.
You can't be sure Incineroar is going to 100% meet a Machamp, as you can't be sure it would won or match it in martial arts, instead of using other tools at its disposal.
But given Incineroar's weakness to Fighting and its attitude towards fighting recklessly, I'd say Machamp is a really bad opponent for it.

I wouldn't say he just ignores his attacks, but Ryu's already been a calm and analytical fighter, who learns from his opponent and capitalizes their mistakes, and the Mu no Ken brings such attitude to the next level.
In this case I'd say he'd absolutely use it, as it also works as a power up, and given that Ryu can sense ki levels, he's going to know how strong Incineroar is.

You can't be sure Incineroar is going to 100% meet a Machamp, as you can't be sure it would won or match it in martial arts, instead of using other tools at its disposal.
But given Incineroar's weakness to Fighting and its attitude towards fighting recklessly, I'd say Machamp is a really bad opponent for it.
Agree with your point

Pokemon Community was bigger than SF community too. (Real life)
Mudo ken work like ghost type pokemon so Pokemons that able to attack ghost type with other elements strike still can damage him
Normal type & Figthing type cant damage Muno ken like ghost type (Only Sniff scent move can help normal type)
Incineroar is Fire type so.....Muno ken still cant stop it. (Fire Type can damage Ghost type)

Last edited:
Incineroar has 2000C heat
Muno ken work like ghost type pokemon somehow (Ryu can Immune even immune all kind of damage except people who know Munoken too)
but in pokemon verse Ghost strictly Only Immune Normal & fighting type move.
2000C heat can damage ghost type due to fire energy if Munoken work like ghost type than 2000C should Damage munoken ryu.
However Munoken still more powerful than ghost type as i mention above that just heat energy alone maybe cant damage him.
Incinero dont know Munoken like Gouken.

Final result
Incinoroar appear in SF 6 city to fight ryu & he would damage ryu in Base form
Ryu will never try to use munoken to kill incinoroar & he maybe accept defeat
Ryu would talk to it a lot and mention that it remind him of alex from third strike

Logic of all elements attack can harm ghost type
Logic of Munoken work like ghost type but immune all kind of damage except people who know Munoken too (Musoutensei,Ultra instinct etc.)

Munoken seem to use for protect user soul too and fight more effective to Evil Opponent. (Kind like Exocist)

Inciniroar isnt evil by it nature just wild animal

Ryu cant go near it due to heat energy (Only Munoken or evil ryu can immune it)

Can Pokemon damage munoken or evil ryu? by Ghost type logic (I dont know)

they can hit ghost types so yes he can hurt Ryu
It funny that Normal type would use sniff scent move on ryu before they use normal type move to him.
Raticate had

Super Fang : The user chomps hard on the foe with its sharp front fangs. It cuts the target’s HP to half. (100%)​

Imagine ryu got half HP from that (he keep weaker to fight)

Only way ryu can win is speed & skill but.....Equal speed fight will be hard for him.

Raticate had so many moves to catch him (100%)

Sigh...Gameplay logic but it canon so GG

oof, I forgot to conclude this yesterday. I’m going to give this thread one more hour of grace just in case someone has any last-minute arguments for Ryu

Edit: actually I’ll give grace like two extra hours

Last edited:
oof, I forgot to conclude this yesterday. I’m going to give this thread one more hour of grace just in case someone has any last-minute arguments for Ryu
There argument already but we ignore it due to Pokemon still can damage Munoken like Ghost type logic
Munoken (Power of nothingness) was just use for protecting user soul from Soul & evil energy attack. (Kind of)

Incinoroar is fire & dark type so it dark element can harm Ghost type perfectly.

Back