• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tbh the Mad Father profiles need revisions, especially Monika's. There's no justification for most of her powers and the AP reasoning seems iffy.

Back to the matchup, I think it's a haxstomp.

With her durability negation? Is it due to the distance or what? I don't really think it's her first move in a fight, but I dunno...

Ah, fair enough.

Anyway I can make it fair? She does need to put her earbuds in and actually pull out the mandrake, to be fair. Maybe if I close the distance a little? What do you think?

Honestly this matchup can't be fair either way, waving her hands a little to reach out for her earbuds then whipping out the mandrake is faster than Connie running towards her before punching her in speed equal, but closing the distance gives it to Connie who just hits her before she reaches for the earbuds.

Even if she panics and pulls out the Mandrake before putting on the earbuds they both die which is incon and honestly that's a ridiculous matchup

Anyways I may revise the verse soon alongside Witch's House and Ib if I finish MK downgrades

Ah, huh. Interesting. So just...ignore this for now?

What revisions were you thinking about though? I'm curious.

Her sword gives her 9 meter range so she can cut easier

Or just throw the knife since she doesn't really need it

I vote Shiki

Back