• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryouga Akizuki vs Dio Brando

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
A thought that came to me that i wanted to see if it works or not.....maybe.

This fight is of Ryouga in his Bright Form taking Dio as he was in Part 1 (or Phantom Blood). However, the way things are is should Part 1 Dio may not handle enough for Bright Form Ryouga, we go with Part 3 Dio.....or DIO.....or Dio with The World.....or Stardust Crusa-you guys obviously know what i mean at this point. But then we could possibly go for perhaps Shadow Form Ryouga....so in this case:

Round 1: Bright Form Ryouga vs Phantom Blood Dio

Round 2: Bright Form Ryouga vs Stardust Crusaders Dio (or DIO if you like....i have many ways to really name this guy for this part more than Part 1 but you know...)

Round 3: Shadow Form Ryouga vs Stardust Crusaders Dio (If Ryouga in Bright can't handle The Worlds power. Also, this round can be of Dio prior to or after taking Joseph's blood.....so it could technically be of two ways for what Dio this is like for here.)

Ryouga Akizuki:

• Round 1: 1
  • Round 2: 1
  • Round 3: 1
Dio Brando:

• Round 1: 1
  • Round 2: 1
  • Round 3: 0
Inconclusive:

• Round 1: 0
  • Round 2: 0
  • Round 3: 1
Speeds equalized (Oh jeez...) and all of this is of course going by their High 8-C power.

If this is not a stomp for either one, who wins this and why?

Ryouga Akizuki
Dio & The World

Wow, Ryouga, from what I can see, has too much hax for even Part 3 Dio to handle. Ryouga all 3 rounds.

I hope you're reading his profile correctly. Cause if you're looking at the ones for his High 3-A forms power, he doesn't have those in his first two forms.

Also, saying he wins without explaining why is not acceptable to ME here, so I'm not adding your vote at all.

I'd cast my vote towards DIO due to effortlessly blitzing with the only the hiccup being bypassing his regen but speed equal is here so that option is gone and I dont know if DIO can do anything about his regen, if he can then id cast my vote towards DIO due to timestop spam, if he cant bypass the regen then absolute zero can be a bitch.

Thank you, my man. I wish I didn't had to speed equal for who knows how many times but.....yeah.

Well the good thing for Dio is that Ryouga doesn't have his resistances as that's for his High 3-A forms. So Ryouga is vulnerable to The Worlds timestop.

There's also that theres 3 rounds btw, so you want to account for that too.

R1 Ryouga R2 DIO R3 DIO Ryouga wins, R1, Part 1 Dio can't overcome his regen and can be ohkoed by absolute zero on top of already being basically equal in all other regards. R2 and R3 DIO wins literally just because of timestop, if he didn't have it he wouldn't be able to hasve enough time to overcome the regen and also timestop to evade attacks and distance himself if need be. If he can't overcome the regen in stopped time then likely inconclusive as if DIO can't bypass his regen in the end then ultimately it's a stalemate as DIO ain't ever getting hit with time stop spam. Ryouga wins in the end with Part 1 Dio not being able to do much at all, the other two are e other DIO or inconclusive.

Oh okay, got'cha. I should note that his Eclipse ability in shadow form works well if he's in close range with his enemy. As long as Dio doesn't get close to him, he should be fine with him.

Ok, he wins because of his: Immortality, Regenerationn, Durability Negation, Ice Manipulation for Round 1. (Mainly Ice Manipulation)

For Round 2 and 3, I doubt DIO can spam time stop to not get hit at least once (Similarily to how Jotaro managed to get a few good hits in), and now loses due to Void Manipulation and Matter Manipulation being one shot attacks.

The difference there is Jotaro only ever hit him within time stops. I don't recall him ever hitting DIO outside if time stops outside of when DIO was testing their rushes.

Huh you're right, however, Jotaro (And Joseph for that matter) did manage to escape his clutches multiple times, while the character Dio is facing has a way to one shot in his case. So instead of running, it would be much more easier for him to use his hax. (ice manipulation / matter manipulation)

The problem is hitting DIO, even when Star Platinum was less than a foot away and was already throwing a punch DIO still activated timestop before the punch landed (although the punch hit anyway as Star Platinum was learning to move in stopped time).

True, true, but "While in this form, Ryouga is able to undergo a phase transition that causes a light to generate from his left arm whenever he attacks, causing a difference of very high and low temperatures to go back and forth between two states to the point of affecting and destroying all that comes his into contact with his hand. All physical and energy attacks are destroyed by manipulating temperatures above or below what they're able to withstand, obliterating any matter in the crossfire. As a result, it is virtually impossible to harm him with conventional attacks. It is also a potent offense tool, destroying the matter that makes up the physical forms of any who enter this ability's range." - Description of Eclipse

So from this description, if Dio attacks as well, then he will be incredibly harmed.

Yes but DIO is cautious as all hell in Part 3, implying the effects of that attack still linger within stopped time hed notice and back off and get The World to attack if The World wasnt already attacking in his stead.

And correct me if Im wrong but wouldnt The World not being able to be seen and intang help out greatly here? Unless thats turned off for this encounter but OP didnt specify that so Im assuming The World still has intangibilty and such here.

The way I see it is Round 1 Ryouga kinda stomps, R2 and R3 DIO takes it 8 times out of 10 with the latter two being inconclusie or DIO ***** up and gets himself killed the last remaining 1/10 of the time by not playing it safe like he usually does.

I take DIO in the latter two rounds the majority of the time and Ryouga the first round.

I would assume verse equalization would get rid of the invisible part but idk

I see, ok.

Well that depends on what the OP says, personally I can see getting rid of the not being able to be seen by Stand Users part of it but taking rid of intang I dont exactly like doing as its a part of their power set and hae actually used it before in series to perform actions like Star Platinum pumping Josephs heart and phasing through a glass case or Chariot phasing through a bed.

Either way, my stance of R1 Ryouga stomps and R2 and R3 DIO takes it with effort or inconclusie would remain the same if The World loses those aspects itd just be far harder for DIO or The World to get in.

I'm no coward, so i'm keeping as is. The only thing i HAVE to do that i'm ashamed of is speed equalized.

Ah k, then my stance remains, Ryouga kinda stomps PB Dio, DIO takes rounds 2 and 3 with timestop or on the off chance he cant spam timestop to oercome the regen then its a stalemate as DIO can just play defense for eternity and it aint like Ragyou is getting tired either so nothing happens.

Back