• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryoh Grantz and the 27th Wizard King [Ryoh vs Conrad]

Two extraordinary wizards of their home stories now face eachother in battle

RULES
  • Speed is equalized
  • Ryoh starts off with his Summons casted [786 Petatons]
  • Conrad is in his Post-Sealing key with Compound Magic active [601.76 Petatons]
  • Fight takes place in the Clover Kingdom
  • Fighters start 10 meters apart (I forgot)

FIGHTERS

Ryoh Grantz
"In this world, there's no such thing as unshakable confidence. In the end, all that matters is success. What you need is not confidence, but faith in yourself... You've got the potential to become a real man.": 1 (EldemadeDityjon)

Conrad Leto
"Such insignificant improvements will never break the cycle. You're the one in the way of progress!": 1 (Arnoldstone18)

Last edited:
Could the key magic work on a wand instead of a grimoir? I mean it would take effort anyways right, since Ryoh has the advantage in AP and also has his own cracked AD.
You’re right that even if it could technically work, it would take enormous effort from Conrad due to the significant AP difference (786 vs 601.76 Petatons). The power gap combined with Ryoh's Accelerated Development would make stealing his magic extremely difficult. Plus, since Ryoh's power comes from Hyperion, a god-level entity, and uses a fundamentally different magic system, Conrad's Key Magic might not interface properly with the wand at all. The time Conrad spends trying to steal Ryoh's magic could leave him vulnerable to Ryoh's light attacks.

First: Grimoires and Wands both have their respective users spells and magic, Conrad Leto only steal spells of people who are vastly weaker than him, not mid fight against an equal opponent which can fight back, summons are weird and I doubht Conrad can steal those but either way, Conrad would only try to steal magic if he somehow inmovilize his opponent (which he can't) or after defeating them

Second: Conrad would absolute danmaku his opponent with hundreds of different attacks and have the absolute advantage at close combat against Ryoh and Elsdocia can just absorb Ryoh magic and store it, giving him light magic in the process, the sword can absorb the magic of almost all the knights in the clover kingdom (which are several dozens of high 6-B to high 6-A characters if the other wizard kings are scaled to him but we don't have those characters pages), can heal itself, can fly and have a resistance to power null with mana skin/resisting Asta and have several spells that bypass durability in that danmaku, which he can constantly spam and have more range that Ryoh

And a forcefield can't protect you forever, blinding him is also useless when he can use mana sense and he already knows how light magic works

Also, the worst part is that he already have light magic, why would he even bother to steal more?

Second: Conrad would absolute danmaku his opponent with hundreds of different attacks and have the absolute advantage at close combat against Ryoh and Elsdocia can just absorb Ryoh magic and store it, giving him light magic in the process, the sword can absorb the magic of almost all the knights in the clover kingdom (which are several dozens of high 6-B to high 6-A characters if the other wizard kings are scaled to him but we don't have those characters pages), can heal itself, can fly and have a resistance to power null with mana skin/resisting Asta and have several spells that bypass durability in that danmaku, which he can constantly spam and have more range that Ryoh
Mind showing some clips where Conrad has fought? I'd like to see it so I can understand his attacks better.

But talking about flight, Ryoh has some good control over the air as well. If Conrad were to start flying, he'd likely be met with a barrage of tens of dozens of giant light swords, the same kind of attack that he used against the invading forces.

Close range combat, I honestly see it being even. Not because of Ryoh throwing hands, but because of already facing genius fighters and swordsman and confirmation from the author that he's the best among the Divine Visionaries. But, on Elsdocia, does it need physical contact to steal magic? A cut?
And a forcefield can't protect you forever, blinding him is also useless when he can use mana sense and he already knows how light magic works

Also, the worst part is that he already have light magic, why would he even bother to steal more?
That a boon or a con in his favor?

Mind showing some clips where Conrad has fought? I'd like to see it so I can understand his attacks better.

Edit: Ignore this, this is him in close combat, I can't find the movie part where he spams hundres of magical powers against Asta, you will have to search the movie online and I can't give you any link to that
But talking about flight, Ryoh has some good control over the air as well. If Conrad were to start flying, he'd likely be met with a barrage of tens of dozens of giant light swords, the same kind of attack that he used against the invading forces.
Conrad have a higher range that him, his swords can reach him
does it need physical contact to steal magic? A cut?
It does not need physical contact, Asta was lifting the sword and everyone who wanted to give magic was getting his magic absorbed, Conrad was doing that by forcing magical extraction and the point is that if Ryoh attacks him, the sword would absorb any attack and that point he gets also his magic

That a boon or a con in his favor?
Is a fact

Edit: Ignore this, this is him in close combat, I can't find the movie part where he spams hundres of magical powers against Asta, you will have to search the movie online and I can't give you any link to that

And guess what? This fight starts in close combat, they're 10 meters away from eachother. So that video just shows him using his stolen magic as simple beams right? I don't see why Ryoh would struggle against that, especially with his cracked AD.
Conrad have a higher range that him, his swords can reach him
Higher range doesn't really matter though? I'm saying if Conrad decided to try and take to the air, he can be shot down by light raining down from the sky. Even then, both have hundreds of meters for their range anyways, Conrad is only getting to kilometers with key magic and that sword, unless you're talking about that.
It does not need physical contact, Asta was lifting the sword and everyone who wanted to give magic was getting his magic absorbed, Conrad was doing that by forcing magical extraction and the point is that if Ryoh attacks him, the sword would absorb any attack and that point he gets also his magic
And how much effort would this take against someone who's even stronger than he is. Is this just an automatic act that has no care for the power of the target? And does the sword have to be struck by Ryoh's light magic, or does it absorb any hit to Conrad in general, even against his own fleshy body.
Is a fact
Boon or a con Kazuma, it's an either or question

Also how likely is Conrad going to go for his nuclear option? Doom's gate, the giant meteor. And could Ryoh potentially push it back and destroy it with his Thirds, Hyperion Inclination?

And guess what? This fight starts in close combat, they're 10 meters away from eachother.
  • Speed is equalized
  • Conrad is in his Post-Sealing key with Compound Magic active [601.76 Petatons]

Where is in the rules?
    Conrad is only getting to kilometers with key magic and that sword

Key magic is using literally doors to summon every type of magic he has, so every single attack of him is kilometers range
    Also how likely is Conrad going to go for his nuclear option?
    If he is losing he says "**** everyone" and drop a meteor, Asta needed magic from everyone to use eldoscia and stop him, the fight would be inconclusive though because Conrad dies too
    And how much effort would this take against someone who's even stronger than he is. Is this just an automatic act that has no care for the power of the target?
    Asta was taking magic from Nacht who is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger than he is at this time, and the sword can absorb the attacks Ryoh launch at him

Boon or a con Kazuma, it's an either or question
    Is a fact 🗿

• Speed is equalized

Where is in the rules?
My dumbass forgot it while writing that stiff cause I was looking for some images 😭 I'll add it in I swear I always forget this stuff

• Key magic is using literally doors to summon every type of magic he has, so every single attack of him is kilometers range
I'm talking about Conrad himself mate, not the magic.

• If he is losing he says "**** everyone" and drop a meteor, Asta needed magic from everyone to use eldoscia and stop him, the fight would be inconclusive though because Conrad dies too
Okay and how powerful was Asta there?

• Asta was taking magic from Nacht who is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger than he is at this time, and the sword can absorb the attacks Ryoh launch at him
Now was Conrad able do that? Because as you said, Asta was absorbing the magic from those who were willing to give it to him. But what about Conrad, has he shown the capability of forcefully pulling the magic from those who are stronger than him with the sword?

• Is a fact 🗿
I'm asking for an actual answer, stop avoiding it like genuinely.

I'm talking about Conrad himself mate, not the magic.
Conrad have the range his magic provided, if he is not using magic then he is attacking with the sword
But what about Conrad, has he shown the capability of forcefully pulling the magic from those who are stronger than him with the sword?
The sword is a literal battery that was absorbing the mana of the whole clover kingdom population+ several captains and magic knights, the sword can absorb with ease the attack of a guy that is not even twice as strong as him and he was forcing that to everyone
Okay and how powerful was Asta there?
6-B in base, high 6-A with a devil bargain and eldoscia was still needed, nacht is high 6-A using all of his power and this Asta is less powerfull than Asta after the fight with Dante with itself is weaker than Nacht and Nacht was giving all of his power to the point one of his devil was scared if he was okay

'm asking for an actual answer, stop avoiding it like genuinely.
I don't know how to answer, are you happy? :(

I would argue Doom adaptation skills > Conrad and Ryoh feats against Dooms are pretty impressive he ain't getting hit by Conrad attacks and kicks bucket easily.

I would argue Doom adaptation skills > Conrad and Ryoh feats against Dooms are pretty impressive he ain't getting hit by Conrad attacks and kicks bucket easily.
Was Doom spamming hundred of attacks at the same time?

Because skill does not let you dodge omnidirectional AoE attacks coming from everywhere
He can just dodge that I guess? It's not like Ryoh would try to tank it?
How is he dodging a continent size attack edit: I will explain more, the meteor is gonna destroy the whole continent

Was Doom spamming hundred of attacks at the same time?

Because skill does not let you dodge omnidirectional AoE attacks coming from everywhere
Ryoh has his own Danmaku to counter them
How is he dodging a continent size attack
He has teleportation skill. Also can you share the size calculation for that meteor. Idk from what I remember from movie it didn't seem like it was that much big compared to Astas size.

Conrad have the range his magic provided, if he is not using magic then he is attacking with the sword
Then where does the hundreds of meters come from?
The sword is a literal battery that was absorbing the mana of the whole clover kingdom population+ several captains and magic knights, the sword can absorb with ease the attack of a guy that is not even twice as strong as him and he was forcing that to everyone
Any clips of this, not that I don't believe you, I just wanna see it
6-B in base, high 6-A with a devil bargain and eldoscia was still needed, nacht is high 6-A using all of his power and this Asta is less powerfull than Asta after the fight with Dante with itself is weaker than Nacht and Nacht was giving all of his power to the point one of his devil was scared if he was okay
Well I can barely understand that, but if it's just simply higher than what he scales to against Conrad, then Ryoh is going to pop his Thirds and amplify his power by 10x
I don't know how to answer, are you happy? :(
Yes, thank you 🙂
He can just dodge that I guess? It's not like Ryoh would try to tank it?
Even if he could, Ryoh is not one to leave a populous to its fate. It may not be his own home, but he would definitely try to save the Clover Kingdom from the meteor with his power. The power of the gods, Light Thirds.

Actually, Ryoh could just stop meteor with tk if he wanted, he's 618.090350716x stronger in LS than the meteors mass.

The continent explodes= continent size attack for the explosion, killing everyone in there 🗿
Well I don't think Ryoh would let the damage reach earth if he blasts it away in the sky.
The thread is giving the AP of the meteor by normal standards, the meteor is amped by all of his magic and life force, the meteor completely upscales him by a long shot
You know summons > Secondths. Secondths is the one which is normally scaled to 10x amp. IIRC
So should the summons scales way higher than Scales to 786 Petatons.

You know summons > Secondths. Summons is the one which is normally scaled to 10x amp
So should the summons scales way higher than Scales to 786 Petatons.
Sometimes I should write the ******* name instead of using pronouns

I was saying that the meteor upscales Conrad normal AP, not ryoh summons or anything he has

His summons is only less than a twice difference if we're looking at everything face value. His Thirds is needed because it's a 10x amplification, 7.86 exatons, surpassing the 5x or 7.5x or 8x or WHATEVER THE **** THE CURRENT ONE SHOT GAP IS
I don't think he will use Thirds. Because it strains him iirc.
So I would say he would destroy it with summons and uses his Danmaku to clear the pieces

BTW: If Conrad decides to use his key magic to steal ryoh spells, Ryoh can't do anything if the key touches his wand, during the process you can't use magic to fight back

I don't think he will use Thirds. Because it strains him iirc.
So I would say he would destroy it with summons and uses his Danmaku to clear the pieces
It strains him, but he has the willpower to keep fighting. It was after getting slashed by 80% Doom while his Thirds fired off that he got back up through sheer determination and willpower.

Plus it would look cool idc

BTW: If Conrad decides to use his key magic to steal ryoh spells, Ryoh can't do anything if the key touches his wand, during the process you can't use magic to fight back
I mean that's the thing, would key magic work on a wand, to steal magic that's gifted by the gods, as opposed to only seen working on Grimoir's?

The wand has magic, the grimoire has magic, both have spells, the key is inserted in the object magically, he can stole four leaf grimoires that give supernatural luck as a gift, the differences are minuscule 🗿
It's not miniscule actually. The magic come from the caster, the spells come from the magic, and the wand is there to act as an extension. Nevermind how magic in the world of mashle is something innately divine, gifted by God. Seems to be quite a few differences there.

Mana comes from the soul in BC (which the body refines into magic power) and the grimoire gives you spells and act as an extension to your magic, minuscule, if you need 100% compatibility then there is no verse equalization at all in any fight🗿

Also, Conrad makes him fear his life with his aura because there is no verse equalization so having more power does not let him resist fear manipulation 🗿

And conrad upscales his stats because there is no verse equalization so he can become several times stronger with mana zone and mana skin 🗿

There is no verse equalization so his attacks are intangible too for being mana, good luck blocking those 🗿

Now I will stop, it was a joke

Mana comes from the soul in BC (which the body refines into magic power) and the grimoire gives you spells and act as an extension to your magic, minuscule, if you need 100% compatibility then there is no verse equalization at all in any fight🗿

Also, Conrad makes him fear his life with his aura because there is no verse equalization so having more power does not let him resist fear manipulation 🗿

And conrad upscales his stats because there is no verse equalization so he can become several times stronger with mana zone and mana skin 🗿
Oh but why wouldn't he be able to do that with verse equalization?
There is no verse equalization so his attacks are intangible too for being mana, good luck blocking those 🗿

Now I will stop, it was a joke
I would have posted the gif of those two nurse guys looking at a computer but uh, I don't know how to post gifs here

Back