• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 6 Thread III

Oh my apologies, I forgot to metion her control over the creation of weapons. Like AnonymousBlank pointed out, it's just rubble being cobbled together, and while it does take the shape of a spear, it's very crude.

Here

Energy Projection is a subset of Energy Manipulation in which the user is able to emit concentrated bursts of energy, most frequently for offensive purposes.

Well, those projectiles do look like energy attacks.

But… this was also when the show was trying to find it's footing, and things like Semblances and Dust weren't still well defined.

If Energy Manipulation is to be added, so be it,just keep in mind that back then it was the Rule of Cool that defined a major part of the Show. Something that is known to cause a lot of inconsistencies.

The same video - go to 27:26 to 27:40

"Ozma told Salem everything, the true reason the God of Light brought him back, the relics that lay scattered around the world and the judgement day he has been told to prepare for."

Huh, must've missed that.

I guess she wants to collect them to make sure they're away from each other? I don't think she's going to try and attack the Gods after summoning them again, considering what happened the first time.

Well shit.

They canned Qrow's VA over unevidenced allegations starting with some mudslinging from a third rate news network.

It's almost surreal seeing every one of his former coworkers turn on him and bare their fangs when the the metaphorical boy called wolf. Glad to hear he's getting lawyers for defamation though.

Who's ready for some awkward as heck moments in Volume 7?

And like that I lose respect for both Chris Sabat AND Monica Rial, and RT for giving into Allegations without proof.

******* sickening

I'm relatively neutral on this topic but apparently there has been proof going around - and Vic has apparently had this kind of reputation for years.

I think he guilty. I'm not gunna be biased because I like qrow. Not saying he is for sure but I think so yes. One being it's not like you go around recording people's actions. Would we weird to make it up for no reason. But hey could be wrong *shrug* I don't care either way. Not sure why I even wrote thisb

There is no such thing as ppl of high positions or popular ppl being saints. I would know because I play smite and one of the devs Is a literal pedophile that got caught. That Vic dude just might be sketchy

Allegations for a decade lol. Yea red flag for me. You aren't THAT important. Leaning 70/30

^ this. Not saying he is guilty. But I feel you shouldn't do something unless it's overwhelmingly obvious or you have true proof. The whole "this man is a good person" "this person is so trusted" doesn't say much for me.

My mind is developed to question everything and expect the unexpected. So if a person that was seemingly an angel was accused of mass murder and they put on an astonishing convincing performance I wouldn't be entirely convinced. Cause if I did something bad, and I got called out, ima play dumb and make it seem like I have no clue *shrug*

Acting can get you away with a lot of things. A seemingly good person could be mentally ill truly. Or at the very least a little twisted.

For what it is worth Funimation have also decided to fire Vic after conducting an internal investigation.

And there is no reason to assume that we have access to the same level of evidence as either company. They are not obliged after all to release the details of their investigations.

You don't have to do anything; but Roosterteeth and other companies don't make their casting decisions based on the court of law.

They may have their own concrete evidence that allows them to make their decisions. Just because we don't have access to it doesn't mean we can say he's innocent or guilty.

Damage3245 said:
They may have their own concrete evidence that allows them to make their decisions. Just because we don't have access to it doesn't mean we can say he's innocent or guilty.
And they may have made their decisions based on faulty evidence, or just saw the storm on social media and cut ties because they didn't want to be subject to criticism from the masses.

And yeah, they don't make their casting decisions based on a court of law. That doesn't mean what they did was warranted or correct. However, libel and slander are very serious crimes Vic ca sue the media for.

Is it bad that when I see Atlas all I'm thinking is I really want to see that shit fall? Both cuz it'd look cool in terms of animation and it'd be a pretty good feat if someone caught it

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Is it bad that when I see Atlas all I'm thinking is I really want to see that shit fall? Both cuz it'd look cool in terms of animation and it'd be a pretty good feat if someone caught it </div>
None really because I want to see that go down. I feel like Salem's groupe will find a way to disrupt whatever keeping Atlas floating and cause it to fall down. Maybe it is the relic (and by taking that away, it will cause Atlas to fall) or just from a multitude of gravity dust.

Just a heads up. Roosterteeth released a new game yesterday and like noone knows about it. It's called RWBY Deck Building Game. Its F2P and has some cool game mechanics I haven't seen before, it's kinda like single player but with multiple others players that you can interact with and bosses. It's on android, might be on IOS and steam. Since noone knows about it I actually managed to get Ozpin as my username.

Back