• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY: High 8-C Revisions

4.34 Tons but yes that'd be 8-B 17 tons in fact.

I'm ready to change.

Oh right, I'll let someone else deal with that stuff. I think I'm finished though, did I miss anything?

Well im almost positive that anyone with the High 8-C rating would have 8-B dura with their aura so...

Flynt Coal is only Large Building level with his Semblance. Why would Yang be City Block level from overpowering his Semblance? Wouldn't she just need to be a higher degree of Large Building level?

That'll be on someone else and not me because I'm not changing ever singe High 8-C aura to 8-B.

Also that wasn't agreed upon.

Damage3245 said:
Flynt Coal is only Large Building level with his Semblance. Why would Yang be City Block level from overpowering his Semblance? Wouldn't she just need to be a higher degree of Large Building level?
Wrong volume, she's only 8-B after the timeskip

To upgrade their aura to 8-B, I can see why but I think that needs a discussion.

You even said that your almost positive about that.

It would be 8-B for the same reason that its currently High 8-C, they can tank stuff up to 4x their own AP with their aura, there was already a big discussion about it that got it added i the first place, the only thing that changed is the value

I don't remember that, I don't think I was a part of that. Can I get a link to that discussion?

Isn't that assuming that everyone's level of aura is the same?

You'd have to prove theyre not at this point because it was confirmed by WoG that people have basically the same levels of aura and getting more aura is insanely difficult and borderline pointless

But Jaune is said to have a massive Aura reserve.

When was that stated, was it in the guide book?

-I think that it's possible, but I also think most people focus on using what they have more efficiently than specifically just trying to get a "larger gauge".

I don't see how this means everyone's Aura reserve is the same. Specially when Pyrrha noted that Jaune had a lot of Aura and wasn't surprised. Besides if it was the same level than wouldn't everyone have 8-B dura with Aura?

Also that thread doesn't say Aura can take attacks up to 4x their AP.

No because their aura gets stronger with their training

And it kinda does, its why they originally had 8-B durability with their aura

They had 8-B with their aura because Tyrian and Hazel were 8-B back in 2018, now they're High 8-C.

for gods sake someone make penny a vol 7 key so pepole stop adding the winter madien powers to her vol 1-3 version

would her aura be city block level? she did take a hit from that grimm that was only slowed down by her beam

Back