• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY: High 8-C Revisions

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hello there, I've made a calc that puts Volume 1-3 Penny at 5.19 Tons High 8-C and gives her Class K Lifting Strength. DMUA has accepted this calc so the purpose of this thread is to discuss who scales to this, who doesn't scale, and apply it to the pages.

This should put Adam and V6 Yang's Semblance above 20 Tons if I'm not mistaken.

Also the Pros like Qrow and anyone who scales to him would scale above this feat correct?

Penny would only receive scaling to a small portion of that yield. The majority of the destruction would have been caused by the plane's gas being ignited and expanding into a fireball.

Well, there's still the lifting strength that could be applied.

Kepekley23 said:
Penny would only receive scaling to a small portion of that yield. The majority of the destruction would have been caused by the plane's gas being ignited and expanding into a fireball.
Bullheads are powered by gravity dust, they wouldnt explode like that from their fuel being destroyed

Yeah, they are powered by gravity dust as gas doesn't even exist in remenet. So that's all penny

This actually looks like a solid lifting strength feat that has been accepted. Though would we just scale all students and the such too Penny for this feat, or would she just be alone here like she used to be?

@Duedate8898; just Penny. I don't see why we would scale other students to the feat.

Just to be clear, I'm talking about lifting strength, and would this scale to huntsman and huntresses or not?

Only the large bulding level characters from vol 1-3 scale to her because she battled evenly with pyhrra

As this isn't her beam sword feat no one scales to until vol 7 deal

Funnily enough this is Extremely consistent with volume 1-3 yangs semblance as shes 5.68 tons with it

Not really? just csnc the diameter of the beam, find the rough area of the part of the ship that was vaporized (seeing as the ship was cut clean in half and we see the inside this should be easy but a bit tedius) and then apply that value to the diameter of the beam

Question is who will use the beams with and then finding out how long and tall the bullheads are. Then applying vaporization for steel to it

Some things I want to bring up, first off I've changed the Penny Calc in the OP to removed the fragmentation part. I've changed the material to Aluminum which is a lighter metal and is probably more accurate.

I also want to bring up this calc I did here that can upgraded Yatsuhashi and anyone who scales to him to High 8-C. Before we can talk scaling though, I need to make sure no one has any problems with this one.

Bump.

The High 8-C scaling chain would be bigger and Yang/Adam's Semblance would be 8-B since it's a 4x increase. Yatsuhashi was overpowered by a paladin, Weiss's one arm Summon easily defeated a paladin, Vernal one shots a stronger Summon, and we all know who scales after that.

Does anyone disagree with this with these changes?

> The High 8-C scaling chain would be bigger and Yang/Adam's Semblance would be 8-B since it's a 4x increase.

How do Yang or Adam scale to Yatsuhashi?

Volume 6-7 version of Yang I forgot to add. I pointed out the scaling chain above. The Pro Huntsmen like Qrow/Raven scale to Vernal who one shotted a stronger summon than what Weiss used against a Paladin that overpowered Yatsuhashi.

Also Yang fought Mercury in Volume 5.

That's not an point against this, Yatsuhashi was incapable of beating the Paladin. We aren't going to give him two different rating because he jumped into the air for that attack. He couldn't beat it so the Paladin scales to him, even if you disagree that it scales above it, you can't deny that it scales to him.

Mercury also scales since he blocked it and Yang fights a stronger Mercury in Volume 5.

I don't know about Coco, but Velvet's weapons should scale since she ripped those Paladins apart.

We have zero idea if she used it in the show

In the book it's easy to tell as it's in writing if she uses it or not

I think that's the problem here, we have no idea. Besides Coco's gun didn't damage the Paladins at all, she hasn't shown any reason to scale to my knowledge.

Spinoirr said:
We have zero idea if she used it in the show

In the book it's easy to tell as it's in writing if she uses it or not
Pretty sure that in Volume 2 ch 12 when Coco shredded Nevermores and obliterated the street with her minigun she was using her semblance since in the Vytal festival her bullets didn't even destroy the trees.

I wonder what other rwby calcs that are outdated need updates and we have 3 lightning feats (Merc and elm Dodge maiden lightning and Weiss and yang stoping before lightning could hit them and Blake and sun Dodge lightning from that Grimm)

My calc shouldn't have changed anything about the Volume 4 cast sans Weiss's summon, am I missing something?

Does that mean I can change it now?

Back