• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY General Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crossover is basically copy pasting DC heroes into RWBY but as “real characters from the show” rather than the actual counterparts from their respective comics.

Is that essentially just Fanfiction? Yes.

Do I find it cringe? Yes.

Is it canon? Yes.

@DaReaperMan weekly claimed there's 7 calcs for the verse in the same volumes with the same level of feats but only 2 is there, one of them we're already talking about.

@Kingofwolves999 So does Superman remotely get into wrestling match or anything against any of the main cast? If so I can see it scaling, if not I don't see how it would scale.

The crossover is basically copy pasting DC heroes into RWBY but as “real characters from the show” rather than the actual counterparts from their respective comics.

Is that essentially just Fanfiction? Yes.

Do I find it cringe? Yes.

Is it canon? Yes.
What about RWBY isn't cringe again?

Weekly was banned. Does anyone have anything to say about the points he has made? Like a sentiment of agreement or a point of his, they would like to bring forward into the discussion for debate?

If not then from here on out we will be debating points not made by Weekly.

Okay so from what I can tell, the current 4x aura durability rating comes from yang and Weiss’ auras blocking flynt’s killer quartet where he makes three clones of himself and they all attack at once. This is new info to me, idk if it is for the rest of you, so make of that what you will cuz I’ve seen some people complain about where it came from.

I remember the guidebook statement saying his power does increase. Not sure if it would apply to everyone, especially with how Flint actually hits his opponents, but I believe the multiplier is actually legitimate in this scenario. Granted the multiplier itself maybe rejected since I know a lot of multipliers like this are chucked out for one reason or another, but at least the multiplier is actually stated (unlike the 8-A one that was rejected hard).

He was bribing somebody on discord not to reveal a calc/do something? Rwby related
Screenshots got posted on rule violations,
Weekly says he was joking but it was not enough.

Just a question. Besides the points you brought up that you have problems with (Lancer, Class K, Aura), is other stuff in the previous thread fine to use, such as the tier upgrades for Maidens, Oz and Salem? Cause Weekly was in the middle of changing them before.

I hate to bring this up, but I feel like with all the things that have came to light, massively hypersonic Rwby should be relooked over (not on this thread because it’s already cartoonishly long). I mean if this isn’t the time that’s fine. Hopefully this comment doesn’t come off as rude, I know people don’t want to talk about Weekly’s ban right now.

If no one has any objections I can edit the profiles. Though one last thing, for The Long Memory calc, would it written as High 7-C+ with The Long Memory, or just have their tier changed altogether?

Alright, so now that debacle’s done, does anyone have any screenshots of Superman being contested by anyone from the main cast or no?

Yeah the first scan seemed like they weren't really doing it fully so I thought there was a different arm wrestling scene. From what I can tell though, there isn't any other instance of arm wrestling unless I missed it. Though the second one should work to scale them to Class K.

I can’t believe (as in I find it funny) Ruby is going to get their lifting strength from scaling to Superman of all things (their version fo Superman, but still). Though I’m surprised that crossover is still canon.

Good Questions. I've been extremely out of the loop on RWBY Stuff and kinda have a thread riding on this.
From what I've been seeing this whole time:

The only Class M feat going around is that striking strength one from the Paladin, which Weekly recalced to using KE and only got like class 10.

People have also expressed some form of dissatisfaction with the multiplier to a dust fireball that resulted in 8-A, so they can continue that if they want.

Another issue I'd like to raise is why does everyone suddenly scale to Class G though? If they're scaling from Penny, the only person that has restrained her was one of the Ace Ops I think who literally no one has contended in LS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back