• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY General Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going off of this thread it was apparently accepted.

@Kingofwolves999 was the lifting strength downgrade you made ever finishes or is there still some stuff left to discuss?
It left in a strange spot.

Apparently, while it has been accepted that Yang would scale to the Paladins punch, she would not scale to the feat the Paladin had of breaking the pillar.

Scaling AP to LS has, at least from what I’m reading from the thread that spawned from it, been denied.

Weekly recalced the feat using just the Paladin’s mass and speed and got Class 100 I think.

Yes, as the guide book says it boosts his AP by 4 times and yang blatantly overpowered his clones with her semblance

He is talking about AP. Not the durability

Not the aura durability, I mean his AP with killer quartet and Yang's AP with her semblance cuz apparently its an actual 4x amp but it wont affect dura only Yang's semblance and flynt's killer quartet

Yeah the trumpet doesn't do physical AP damage. It just pushes people. Later in the fight you see Flynt using it on Neon and Yang while they were fighting and it did absolutely nothing.

That depends on if we accept Flynt's attack as scaling to whatever, than Yang would scale to 4X it. But that depends on Flynt's own stats, which I'm not certain if he harmed Weiss or Yang with just the force of his trumpet attack. If not then there is no scaling to be had.

Sir Oven: Pushing people is physical AP damage, what do you mean? It carries force, I think you meant to say it doesn't carry enough force to harm them or scale to them.

He actually would scale to weiss, so yeah

He had to because their aura had to be going down during that time because why else would he blast them in a tournament if it didn't do damage

Well there is a residence to be added for all aura users and dude definitely scales as he took attacks from Weiss and pushed her back multiple times

It's just not hurting them. Weiss and Yang were pushing through the blast and it did no visible damage to them.

It's just not hurting them. Weiss and Yang were pushing through the blast and it did no visible damage to them.
Edit:Um... even getting cut by swords or being shot wouldn't cause any visible damage to them. They have Aura, which is like a shield that protects them.

Regardless, if Base Flynt can't injure them with his trumpet attacks than 4X AP for Yang with Semblance has got to go.

Last edited:
The difference between them being shot and stabbed is that we can at least tell they're being harmed because they usually flinch or something. With Flynt, his attacks basically just push them and when he fought Weiss, she wasn't even being harmed in the slightest by a prolonged attack, just being pushed back and using her glyphs to move forward.

Well I feel like we're mostly in agreement that Flynt's normal attacks aren't really as strong as the rest of the cast. Should his profile be changed or do you guys think it's fine as is?

I already did, that's why I brought it up again because Spinoirr said that it was valid so I went back here to ask whether or not I was supposed to get rid of it or not. Now her semblance is like 2x at most

Also the lightning feat calc is ridiculously old, and I don’t think it should scale anyways, so I want to make a thread on that. I finish summer school tomorrow, so I can make a thread on the lightning stuff Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back