• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now that Rune King Thor's got conclusive matches with Pegasus Seiya and Pre-Crisis Superman (with SoS), and that Sailor Moon's got upgraded, we can finally have a battle we've all been waiting for. And unlike Supes, Usagi accepted the Cosmos just like Thor, which makes the battle even better.

Rune king thor
Sailor Cosmos
R1: Rune King Thor vs Lambda Power/Neo-Queen Serenity

R2:
Rune King Thor vs Sailor Cosmos

Bloodlusted and Full power. Battle in an indestructible universe without any live form

Fight!

Not sure. Thor has an edge with omnipresence compared to Sailor Moon's immeasurable speed but is it enough?

well i think thor is omnipresent in 4D which should outlast SM's immeasurable speed but SM has High-Godly regen which lets her regen from nothing....so idek

RKT is abstract level, probably on par or slightly lower than eternity in power. Here is how I came to that conclusion.

TWSAIS kept Asgard in the ragnarok cycle for hundreds maybe millions of years, the all-fathers of Asgard could do nothing and simply waited for there inevitable demise. The only beings who ever rendered Odin and Asgard powerless to act were the celestials, and even then Odin built the destroyer which was capable of fighting them for a while, this shows us that TWSAIS are at least as powerful as the celestial 4th host. They are most likely even more powerful considering Odin could do nothing but scheme unlike when he fought the celestials. Now that we see TWSAIS are as or more powerful than celestials we must see how powerful one would be to murder stomp them as RKT did. Celestials are nigh galactus level alone, but a group of them is far above galactus thus TWSAIS are far above galactus, and for a being to be able to wipe multiple galactus leve beings from existence they must be abstract level themselves, thus we see that RKT is at least abstract level and at most high abstract level.

RKT is at least high 2C to 1B

Ratings that high involve being able to affect multiple universes and multiple spacial dimensions. Rune King Thor and the TWSAIS haven't been demonstrated to do either. Also, abstract entities like Death and Eternity are normally Low 2-C when they're not occupying entire multiverses at once.

Natse said:
Ratings that high involve being able to affect multiple universes and multiple spacial dimensions. Rune King Thor and the TWSAIS haven't been demonstrated to do either. Also, abstract entities like Death and Eternity are normally Low 2-C when they're not occupying entire multiverses at once.
Yes they have. TWSAIS have warped life, death, time and space to keep Asgard in a constant cycle of Ragnarok. RKT destroyed Yggdrasil and all the nine realms, then blinked TWSAIS out of existence. RKT is obviously abstract and TWSAIS are celestial level or above.

But as far as we know, it's all restricted to a single universe, which would make TWSAIS and RKT Low 2-C at best. It's all a single universe that undergoes an eternal cycle that was destroyed. There's nothing to indicate parallel timelines or multiple universes, which are the prerequisites for 2-C tier and above.

OK. We're going to see yet more "Sailor Moon pwns" comments. I am unsure who will win out of the two, and it's not just their Tiers.

Natse said:
But as far as we know, it's all restricted to a single universe, which would make TWSAIS and RKT Low 2-C at best. It's all a single universe that undergoes an eternal cycle that was destroyed. There's nothing to indicate parallel timelines or multiple universes, which are the prerequisites for 2-C tier and above.
each of the nine realms is its own dimension, plus TWSAIS remaking nine whole dimensions and all life within while controlling their destiny puts TWSAIS on celestial level, and for someone to be able to blink celestials out of existence they must be abstract level, thus RKT is at least abstract level. its common sense, you scale RKT by how much power it would take to erase celestials because TWSAIS are celestial level.

It's more complicated than that. The word dimension can mean a lot of things. In Thor's case a dimension is more like a separate world or an exclusive portion of the universe. Here, dimensions are more like spacial dimensions, stuff like 3-D, 4-D, 11-D, and the sorts. Since Asgard and the rest of the nine realms don't follow that type of dimension, we just assume that it's all in a single universe.

You do realize that a realm like Asgard is just a continent right?

I'm a Thor fan alright, but the only reason RKT is currently rated as Low 2-C is because he supposedly overcame "Time" (Eternity) and "Death" (Mistress Death), and became one with the Universe (Eternity)

RKT above Low 2-C is not happening. And even TWSAIS are only supposedly stronger than the likes of Odin or Surtur

Byakushiki Setsura said:
You do realize that a realm like Asgard is just a continent right?

I'm a Thor fan alright, but the only reason RKT is currently rated as Low 2-C is because he supposedly overcame "Time" (Eternity) and "Death" (Mistress Death), and became one with the Universe (Eternity)

RKT above Low 2-C is not happening. And even TWSAIS are only supposedly stronger than the likes of Odin or Surtur
Each TWSAIS should be celestial level, because only celestial level beings can make a sky fathers power worthless. Asgard is not just a continent, asgard space is a whole dimension, as are all the other realms.

"Asgard is not just a continent, asgard space is a whole dimension, as are all the other realms."

No

"Each TWSAIS should be celestial level, because only celestial level beings can make a sky fathers power worthless."

I'm sorry, but "should be" implies that you are using pure speculation. TWSAIS are featless, and given the nature of Marvel you cannot go around powerscaling like that.

Byakushiki Setsura said:
"Asgard is not just a continent, asgard space is a whole dimension, as are all the other realms."

No

"Each TWSAIS should be celestial level, because only celestial level beings can make a sky fathers power worthless."

I'm sorry, but "should be" implies that you are using pure speculation. TWSAIS are featless, and given the nature of Marvel you cannot go around powerscaling like that.
You obviously watch the films more than you read the comics, the nine realms including asgard are nine different mystic dimensions. And TWSAIS do have feats that put them on celestial level, they created the wheel of fate, imprisoned the gods in the cycle of ragnarok for millennia and kept them powerless to stop it, those are great feats.

Maybe I should say that each realm is a POCKET dimension. However, destroying or those pocket dimensions does not necessarily equate to higher than Low 2-C. Let's be clear here that I'm not trying to downplay RKT or anything. Like you, I just want to make his standing in this wikia as accurate as possible.

Back