• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rumble McSkirmish vs. Violet Evergarden

Jinsye

She/Her
Rumble McSkirmish

Rumble Mcskirmish
My honor has been insulted. Sensei warned me not to join the path of evil. The boy has led me astray from my teachings. If Robbie V is not my last stage, then it must be... YOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!
~ Rumble McSkirmish​
Powers and Stats

Tier: 9-B

Name:
Rumble McSkirmish

Origin: Gravity Falls

Classification: 16-bit video game character brought to life

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts Mastery, Weapons Expertise, Can shoot fireballs, Able to summo miniature meteors shaped like fists

Attack Potency: Wall level (Destroyed walls, cars, and fire hydrants, among other things)

Speed: Peak Human (Has the skill of a world champion martial artist and can easily outpace regular or athletic humans)

Lifting Strength: At least SuperHuman (Effortlessly able to throw wooden barrels several meters)

Striking Strength: Wall Class

Durability:
Wall level

Stamina:
Unknown

Range: Several meters through fireballs

Standard Equipment: Large pipes, swords

Intelligence: Below average

Weaknesses: Has no looking up animation. Losing against him will cause a gameover and send him back to the digital world, where he literally has no power.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Super Power Ninja Turbo Neo Ultra Hyper Mega Multi Alpha Meta Extra Uber Prefix Combo: A rapid flurry of punches that causes a fist shaped explosion.
  • Fireball/lightningball throw: Can launch electrified fireball from hands
  • Fist Punch Rain: Rains many fists down onto opponents
Violet Evergarden
Violet evergarden fan art by maiulive-dc1brxb
I want to know.. I love you… I want to know what it means... the major said those words to me after he gave me my last orders…. that was the first time I heard those words from the major.. I can't understand what it means.
~ Violet's reasoning to becoming a Auto Memory Doll​
Powers and Stats

Tier: 9-B

Name:
Violet Evergarden, "Leidenschaftlich's Soldier Maiden"

Origin: Violet Evergarden

Classification: Human

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Skilled using melee and ranged weapons, she can shoot with very good accuracy), Martial Arts Mastery, Stealth Mastery, Enhanced Senses (Violet has exceptional senses that allow her to locate small and distant objects), Resistance to pai (She doesn't react very strongly to pain, and was able to easily endure her pain after losing both arms).

Attack Potency: Wall level physically (Can deal punches that are this powerful)

Speed: Superhuman (She is able to briefly run on water, which requires a person to reach speeds up to 30 meters per second), with Subsonic+ reactions and combat speed (Able to dodge and react to a small group of soldiers shooting at her with ease)

Lifting Strength: At least Class 5 (Violet is able to carry and swing her huge battle axe with casual ease)

Striking Strength: Wall Class

Durability:
At least Wall level (Her body is able to easily withstand using weapons weighting about 136.9 kilograms), at least Small Building level+ with her prosthetic metal arms, possibly higher (Was able to deflect an explosio)

Stamina: Very high (She was capable of massacring numerous soldiers without getting tired), was able to still fight after losing both of her arms in combat

Range: Standard melee range, higher with weapons

Standard Equipment: Her prosthetic metal arms that are made out of Adamant Silver

Intelligence: Gifted (She has shown to quickly develop new skills, like mastering how to use a typewriter within only a day of practice, for example). Considered by many to be a top rated Auto Memory Doll. During the war, she was infamous for her skill in combat. Before her training in the military, Violet was noted to be very proficient in the use of weapons and martial arts. Even with weapons she never used before, she can still use them nearly flawlessly to kill others.

Weaknesses: Most normal human weaknesses. Refuses to kill, usually prefers not to use any lethal weapons in combat. Her prosthetic metal arms are vulnerable to heat, causing them to become very susceptible to physical interactions for a time period. They can also be broken easily if hit in certain areas such as the joints.
I can put an unused character against spam because ynaught.

Speed Equalized

Victory via Death, Incap, or KO.

Fight takes place in Gravity Falls.

Who wins?

Rumble McSkirmish: 0

Violet Evergarde: 0

Back