• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misako Vs Rumble McSkirmish (Grace)

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
We now return to Misako. After evading the law for what seems like weeks... she finally sets up refuge in a little shack that doesn't look like it's been used in a while. It's cozy, has a few video games, which, she obliges in checking out. She particularly takes a liking to one called Fight Fighters. Beating the snot out of the fighters left and right. It's a good time waster until she accidentally manages to hit a certain cheat code, releasing the warrior inside. A flash of light -- and Rumble McSkirmish himself appears in the digital flesh. And unlike the previous challenger, Misako welcomes the fight.

pahic4rz-720.jpg
tumblr_inline_pmzof5D8vN1roeqj4_1280.png

Misako: SamanPatou, Mariogoods, LeoEpicGamer8910, Peppersalt43, koopa3144, Flashlight237, MaidRips (7)
Rumble:
Incon:

Last edited:
Gonna have to go with Misako. Come on, Rumble McSkirmish is bound by code whether he's in his game or not. Misako may not have much of a brain, I mean who the hell thinks hiding out in a FRICKING LION'S DEN is a good idea? But at least Misako isn't bound by code.

Gonna have to go with Misako. Come on, Rumble McSkirmish is bound by code whether he's in his game or not. Misako may not have much of a brain, I mean who the hell thinks hiding out in a FRICKING LION'S DEN is a good idea? But at least Misako isn't bound by code.
Counted. I vote Misako and that's grace.

Back