• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I don't know, sorry. I'm not staff, I just heard about that when we first moved over to this forum.

Bureaucrats can use that function, but I am not sure about regular administrators.

It isn't bad enough to ban him for it, but somebody can give him a warning if you wish.

A warning about what? Refusing to make a CRT to change a standard that doesn't exist?

I feel like a lot is happening without context here. But anyway i contacted a HR member, i'll see what the HR member thinks and have him explain. So i won't continue the glassman issue here.

A warning about what? Refusing to make a CRT to change a standard that doesn't exist?

I feel like a lot is happening without context here. But anyway i contacted a HR member, i'll see what the HR member thinks and have him explain. So i won't continue the glassman issue here.
He is talking about the guy that changed mori jins profile not about ur situation

I don't see the problem with adding categories to a page if it's correct to begin with. That's not really something that needs a CRT for, changing the tiers or giving the pages abilities that haven't been accepted yet would be a bit concerning.

Also, this guy edited this profile, though I undid the edits:
Here are the edits he did

the main takeaway being, of course, that one of these is a child. not a loli, which I suspect would be permitted, a child. the answer should be obvious but I'll wait.

I blocked Jaakubb on both the wiki and forum.
Well, I can still see his profile, generally when I explore blocked profiles they give me the "Oops" error message.

Unless it's different with new members who joined of course and are simply temporarily banned. Oh well, thanks anyway. You can carry on now.

Last edited:
Well, I can still see his profile, generally when I explore blocked profiles they give me the "Oops" error message.

Unless it's different with new members who joined of course and are simply temporarily banned. Oh well, thanks anyway. You can carry on now.
I asked our system manager to fix that problem a while back.

We usually do so. Fandom even has "unacceptable username" as a valid standard ban reason.

It’s edgy but I don’t see how it’s unacceptable, it’s literally just a Hail Satan, who cares.
Unacceptable usernames are not offensive

They are annoying enough to ask people to change them, as they are a form of mild trolling when you have to repeatedly read them every time that somebody posts.

Ant, it’s an edgy username.
It isn’t problematic to anyone but super devout Christians, and I doubt that is our target audience, so we don’t have any reason to penalize them.

Back