• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Ok... I'll wait but I'm this close to report a staff member's behavior. I am holding back because I don't like drama but I'm reaching my limit.
This doesn’t help with drama, and you haven’t dealt with this as much so I don’t see why it’s so stressful to be calm about it

He seems like a deliberate troll; while he hasn't done or said anything nasty, it seems to lack common sense in every aspect what he did. Not sure if I should ban or simply warn.

This is at least the third time this has come up and the third time you said “he is usually fine he will be more polite.”

I don’t think he will.
That is not what I said. I said that he is a productive staff member, so it would be a shame to lose the extra help. As such I hope that he is willing to listen to reason.

I suppose that I need to have a talk with him in private.

He seems like a deliberate troll; while he hasn't done or said anything nasty, it seems to lack common sense in every aspect what he did. Not sure if I should ban or simply warn.
It seemed more dumb than malicious, so a strict warning might be best in this case.

That is not what I said. I said that he is a productive staff member, so it would be a shame to lose the extra help. As such I hope that he is willing to listen to reason.

I suppose that I need to have a talk with him in private.
Sir Ovens already told in their forum wall that is really close to be demoded tho

I will talk with Eficiente.
I'd like to say that despite in the GER CRT it was clearly said to not touch Heaven DIO's profile since is completely another subject, Eficiente did so anyways despite no one agreed with such.

EDIT: I undo'd the changes, but Efi still has power abuse lmao. I'd suggest to lock both DIO and Jotaro due to be such delicate characters now.

Last edited:
I'd like to say that despite in the GER CRT it was clearly said to not touch Heaven DIO's profile since is completely another subject, Eficiente did so anyways despite no one agreed with such.

EDIT: I undo'd the changes, but Efi still has power abuse lmao. I'd suggest to lock both DIO and Jotaro due to be such delicate characters now.
If this is a one-time thing done by a single person, no need to lock pages.

If this is a one-time thing done by a single person, no need to lock pages.
They're still pretty subject to unallowed changes due to the heavy atmosphere created around JJBA Characters with Infinite speed, when they should be discussed with a CRT due to how controversal this argument is.

They're still pretty subject to unallowed changes due to the heavy atmosphere created around JJBA Characters with Infinite speed, when they should be discussed with a CRT due to how controversal this argument is.
Just because the argument is controversial that doesn't mean the profiles themselves are, and that shouldn't immediately lead to a profile being locked away from most of the members of the cite. As it stands, both profiles have functioned just fine without being locked. There's no need to jump the gun here.

At very least Eficiente should still get a warning due to have made an unallowed change that's pretty much on par with vandalism about violations regardless.

It was not unauthorised. I thought that all of the affected pages should be edited and told him to handle it within the thread, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, given that Eficiente is a critical thinker regarding statistics, this likely puts people off, much like with Damage3245, which seems to lead to considerable exaggerations of any actual offenses that he may commit.

He cannot be placed in a situation where he constantly feels like he is walking on egg shells because others find him difficult due to disagreeing with them about technical issues.

Eficiente just needs to not be so abrasive to everybody. I think we have enough critical thinkers who manage to do so to know that this isn't the real issue.

It was not unauthorised. I thought that all of the affected pages should be edited and told him to handle it within the thread, if I remember correctly.
It was GER only, nobody else except Eficiente himself argued such, and no one else shown to agree with it.

EDIT: Looking at the thred you can clearly see that Chariot stated that HA DIO and EoH Jotaro should be discussed in another CRT, but Efi still did on his own without a discussion to backup said changes.

Yeah pretty much what Bambu said.

Point is, simply being abrasive because you’re annoyed not only doesn’t get anything done anywhere as effectively it’s just obnoxious for others to deal with.

Well, he does need to be less abrasive. I just find the reactions to what he does to recurrently be very exaggerated.

Anyway, I recall mentioning that Dio and other characters that scale should also be edited, but may remember wrong or have made a mistake.

Well, it seems to be a case of a misunderstanding from me leading to a mistake from him.

Anyway, we cannot expect staff members to be perfect. Despite trying to be continuously helpful to this community, I sometimes get stressed out by real world political events and being very overworked in combination, and mishandle situations due to impatience and bad temper, as happened with the original Roshi thread that I received lots of backlash from.

That said, I generally manage to keep my behaviour in check, so being abrasive too often can turn into a bigger problem, yes.

I do not know if the pages should be locked. I haven't noticed repeated vandalism against them.

Okay.

Also, my apologies if I have been too lenient regarding the situation with Eficiente. I generally prefer to keep productive and helpful staff members if possible, but if he refuses to shape up despite several people talking with him about the problem, there may not be much that I can do.

Well, it isn't bannable, except in extreme cases, but he should definitely be told to stop.

Back