• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, The profile has the word **** in its title.

It should be harmless as long there is a warning in the profile.

Yeah, I can tell it's not just a meme character, and (with exception to the quote) every use of **** is intrinsically tied to the character and powers.

I know we've also loosened up on stuff like this, since even names like Black Sperm used to be a problem.

I have no issue with it personally, and posting it here was also a question of "is this allowed, and what should we have as rules about profiles like this" (for instance, should there be a warning for course language, like what MistaClean mentioned?)

It's usually preferable to avoid over using swear words in profiles for the sake of professionalism, but if it's the legit name of a character or some of their techniques, those are typically fine. And a few quotes are also usually tolerable.

His original account wasn't even blocked, and he made an alt just to troll the same thing; I thing that calls for both accounts to be banned.

Edit: I have taken care of them.

Thank you for helping out.

Anyway, we cannot feature characters that have slurs in their names or use quotes with it, and cannot get vulgar or graphic with either text or images, but I think that the mentioned character will be tolerated by Fandom, if barely so.

@Spinodragon Read through the thread. You won't be banned, frankly it just reads like you don't understand much about how the wiki works which, since you're new, is pretty much par for the course. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Welcome to the community m80.

What do you mean? Also, this is the wrong reports thread to post in.

@Stocking.exe it's preferable if your post specifically mentions what's wrong and/or that the URL shows the back to back comparison. In the 2nd example, I see the obvious wrong is the Tier 0 key addition, but even so. The Demigra example, I didn't even notice what was "Vandalized" specifically due to lack of back to back comparison. And simply having "A" as your posted text also doesn't help.

This is an example of what a proof link should look like.

EDIT: Also, Antvasima is right, this thread is dated and we have a new thread for RVR reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back