• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 68

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blocked the user for vandalism.

Okay. I assumed it was another troll account since their first edit was vandalising a profile by making them tier 1, and we're having a non-stop influx of trolls at the moment.

In that case, I can simply give him a warning and see if they comply.

EDIT: I unblocked them and left a warning message. Should keep an eye out for now.

AKM sama said:
Okay. I thought it was another troll account. In that case, I can simply give him a warning and see if he complies.
The user has been around since 2019 on other wikis with singular edits, it's more likely that they are just an inexperienced editor rather than a troll.

I looked at them on other wikis, they aren't doing anything bad on other sites and they have had a fandom account for a couple months. I don't think they're a troll.

I trust our many prior re-evaluations where we agreed that he should stay banned. I don't like users repeatedly asking for unbans until they happen to ask at a time where the usual presenters of evidence aren't there to argue against it.

If he can dig up all the other times he's asked for an unban, so that we can contact the people who argued against it before, and look at what arguments they made, I'd be more willing to consider it. But his current actions where he just asks to be unbanned, while only providing counterarguments to vague ideas in his head or to recent posts in this thread isn't sufficient for me.

Good Point @Agnaa

I believe constantly asking to be unbanned is immature and not a good signal. Maybe not infinite time, but at least a couple more months.

I read ZaStando's stuff, he seems to have a couple good points. Does he want to be unbanned or get his ban time shortened? However, others have brought up good points against him, such as the standard it would set.

Even in ZaStando's unban pleas, he comes off as being unreasonably aggressive and notice how he attempts to shift the conversation away from himself to bring up his irrelevant beef with people off-site. It only shows ZaStando has learned nothing from what got him banned in the first place and bringing him back will only lead to more drama being instigated by him. With that being said, ZaStando should remain banned and we should stop entertaining his demands, it is a waste of our time.

What's scummy about this is the way he's going about this. He could approach a staff member on their message wall on another wiki or on Discord and ask to have his message relayed to other administrators, but he instead deliberately chose to instead create at least two (maybe more) sockpuppets and clog up the RVT with his ban appeal instead, which he knows full well is against the rules.

Hard no. He can go to BeyonderGod's wiki or something.

Nemo212 said:
What's scummy about this is the way he's going about this. He could approach a staff member on their message wall on another wiki or on Discord and ask to have his message relayed to other administrators, but he instead deliberately chose to instead create at least two (maybe more) sockpuppets and clog up the RVT with his ban appeal instead, which he knows full well is against the rules.
Hard no. He can go to BeyonderGod's wiki or something.
No one deserves the displeasure of FictionalBattleOmniverse. I remember that guy used to beef with Ant on Factpile, he even kept on changing the Kami-Tenchi page with Ant back and forth.

I blocked the troll, but too bad my Wham script hasn't registered yet. I created the application, but need to wait for a Fandom staff to activate it or something.

Once again, I'm fine with less time. To those that want him banned forever (which I do understand), IF he was going to be unbanned, how long should he still be banned for? And don't say 99 years or something.

Please don't derail with jokes or unnecessary discussion.

I still don't think we should unban period. I said this on his direct post and I'll say it again, his responses feel more like him trying to rip at people who went against him rather than good defenses. He keeps mentioning my name, Blaze, Shadow, Myhero, etc. in very negative manners because we all had some part in getting either him or his socks banned. Even IF we did unban him, he's showing right now he's wanting to be aggressive rather than making an attempt to reconcile things. He's very likely to continue this behavior if he gets unbanned. And he's outright excluding information and lying in regard to what he's saying. He tried to say he's never said anything about Imagine, but he's completely being untruthful. There was entire discussion where Imagine posted screenshots of what ZaStando was saying in regard to the accusations, it was evaluated and they were both still banned. Unbanning him just because he's been under one for a long time isn't a good reason. That's literally like letting a serial killer back into society after 20 years when they had a life long sentence. They were placed under that restriction for a good reason. It completely defeats the purpose of an infinite block and sets a bad precedent for the future regarding these type of bans.

It seems like reducing his block time has also been rejected then.

I have contacted Fandom Staff about the Wham script, hopefully they can help out or inform me if there's anything I did incorrectly in trying to publish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back