• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a joke...right?

Looks at today's date

Yeah...it was a joke

And if it was, you do know you basically reported yourself in your perspective?

Keep April Fools jokes to message walls and Fun and Games' boards, not spam the RVR thread or other wiki management thread with stuff like that.

The former has been inactive for 3 years and was never permabanned or anything. And fact, while 645814 was blocked for a month before, he joined after his old account's ban expired. And he seemed mostly just very naive back then rather than malicious. Though, I haven't really seen how he behaves recently.

Looking at the contributions, both accounts did exist at the same time although the 645814 account has been inactive since Nov 2, 2017. I don't think there's any point in penalising David anymore, its been over 2 years since the offence was committed and he hasn't used it since for malicious purposes, assuming the sock was created for boosting FRAs and CRTs in the first place.

We should block the previous account if he's using the new one now.

I suppose that seems fine.

Because we don't allow a single person to have two active accounts. It's just to be safe, because if he uses it in the future along with the current one, he'll be reported again, and possibly worse.

00potato, there's no preventative measures against sockpuppets except blocking the ones you find.

If he makes another one, well. We'll cross that bridge if we come to it.

Zark was clearly worse

I don't exactly have to save jackshit when you're toxically waving your fists around like a petulant child and pretending that was the only point people voted on so you can get a match removed which you offsite bitch around is one you hate for "tarnishing Geralt's winstreak". Cheap move mate.

Is that a comment for a discussion moderator to do? No it isn't. I called Zark ignorant because he said "stop pretending you know the character" when I questioned stuff about Spider-Man.

Because you literally stated things within the thread as a fact. Which I said to you. Neither of you were acting mature within that thread.

Looking it over, Zark deserves at least a warning. I know he's done this before, however. Given how this is apparently a commin thing for M3X, I'll let you guys discuss the punishment, but I doubt a warning is gonna cut it.

Also, some of Zark's behavior was him calling M3X out:

Screenshot 20200402-144424 Chrome

So let me get this clear, you state stuff as facts, you pretend you know the character, I call you out saying that you aren't a valid authority to judge the character given the two massively wrong statements you gave, you call me ignorant and refuse to even argue with me, alongside "save your irony"

Totally valid response.

I mean I guess I can be softer and more caring, but I legitimately am not saying a single thing wrong and definitely didn't start the aggression.

I never stated something as a fact, Schnee. I was questioning the Spider-Man stuff, since I don't belive in no one's word when it comes to comics, due to the massive size of content and different interpretations of the same thing, so I was asking for scans.

But I didn't stated anything as a fact, I pointed that surviving in space doesn't grant you Resistance to Cold, necessarily. If Marvel does consider this as a feat, fine. I don't care.

I didn't start with agression, you started witu irony and I said to save your own irony to a friend you can joke. A debate isn't a place to do ironies.

I provided the scans, I didn't question you asking for it, but the statements you gave, "save your irony for your friends and family", "Spider-Man used stuff from before you were born for one issue" and "iirc Spider-Man can't survive Absolute Zero" with no authority or expertise to make these uninformed statements to further your argument, are the ones I responded too.

Yes you provided them when the thread was closed.

• I don't see any problem with the first statement of mine, you are wrong about makimg ironies and tease me with them. A debate isn't a place to make ironies.
  • Eh, you can interpret the "stuff from before you were born" anyway you want.
  • Read again what I've said about Absolute Zero, I said if I remember, I didn't stated anything. I said that because I've looked Spider-Man's profile a lot of times before during the Geralt Vs Spidey match

• "Yes you provided them when the thread was closed" Thread History proves that I posted that before the thread even got closed and you decided to call me ignorant, so the thread closing is on you, not me.
  • Ironies were pointing out the flaw in your extremely overconfident claim of bringing up "the unfairity of Spider-Man vs. Geralt" in a completely different thread.
  • Thread is less of a place for personalized inobjective comments. it can only be interpreted in an aggressive way.
  • And to which I said you remember wrong and you don't have the authority to judge, to which you overreacted and called me ignorant.

• Don't try to blame me because the thread was closed. We both know that we're both guilty about it.
  • Don't try to justify your ironies by thinking that you were correcting me about something, I never lacked respect towards you, until today when you acted in an ignorant way when I was just commenting on the thread. I didn't bring the point of Geralt Vs Spidey match, Schnee did, asking how did Spider win but a character stronger than him was almost getting stomped, and I answered: Equip and resistance to cold/ice.
I will stop ansndering everything with the "authority" word. You were stressed out when I possibly said something wrong about spider-man. If you get stressed about something so futile, I wonder when someone acts the same way you do, against you

Ok then, I am fine with a warning for both. I'm just not happy about the way the facts were hidden from here and tampered with to make it look like I'm the only one to blame

• I very well don't feel guilty about it. I didn't call you ignorant for sure.
  • Ignorant for correcting you, I feel the opposite is in effect. Schnee brought it up but you didn't respond in the most reserved ways, didya?
Stop answering altogether then to be frank, easier to just ignore stuff for you I suppose, I don't think I acted in any way poorly and if anyone wants to act "the same way I do, against me" they're free to do so.

And FYI if I cared about Spider-Man I'd have never joined this wiki, you were making presumptions already to further your own arguments, and decided to stop responding altogether once you were called out on them by stating me as ignorant

Anyways I won't respond further I suppose

I think we have to account for the fact that this definitely isn't the kind of behavior expected from a discussion mod. There's a huge gap in authoritative power between Zark and M3X.

And bringing the argument to the Rule Violations thread isn't a good look, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back