• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay then. His messages could still be interpreted as racially charged, so I will probably warn him about those.

So what should we do for Big Brain Chat, just monitor him for now? Or Block him? If he's friends with "UltimaShadowX" and claims he made an account, that that's still super suspicious.

Okay someone needs to to step into chat ASAP. Madotsuki is being accused by a bunch of people including an admin of the Death Battle Fanon wiki of hate speech against Jews and black people and the situation is escalating. I have asked them to report her here but they seem content to accuse away only. I can't immediately tell if they are telling the truth so need staff there now.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Okay someone needs to to step into chat ASAP. Madotsuki is being accused by a bunch of people including an admin of the Death Battle Fanon wiki of hate speech against Jews and black people and the situation is escalating. I have asked them to report her here but they seem content to accuse away only. I can't immediately tell if they are telling the truth so need staff there now.
woah that is no good, you got links?

Yeah, they edited it to make it look like I said that, which I didn't. They have done this to me on multiple websites, a YouTube live stream being the most recent apart from this. Notice how most of the people accusing me have either 0 messages or very little messages? That indicates that it's almost always most likely trolls that try to harass people in order to make them upset. Don't listen to them please, they are not telling the truth.

i actually had to eat so i couldnt report

regardless, these are not photoshop. if you do not believe these, i can invite you to the server where this takes place so you can confirm

I've been a good friend of Madotsuki for quite some time. I'm not going to massively comment on this issue one way or the other, since I can't definitively verify the legitimacy of those pictures and my previous experience with her probably distorts my view on things.

Even so, I'm personally extraordinarily doubtful the second picture shown is legitimate, or if it is, it was almost certainly intended only as a joke. Madot, while sometimes being quite defensive and aggressive at that, has never once in any chat I've had with her shown any serious negative opinions towards any marginalised groups, and this is very heavily against her usual demeanour. Not to mention that, as has been the problem many times in the past with reports based off of off-site messages, the entire context is cropped out with no messages except hers on screen.

Again, won't comment too much on this matter for the reasons above. Even so, I find it very hard to consider the second image legitimate.

That's not a death threat, I told him what he contributes to the world and what he does to help out because what he is doing is clearly not helping anyone.

you're basically saying he should die

and again, various others can confirm she said this in the live chat

tho if a mod would like a invite to the server where she said those racist things, im willing to give one

She definetly said it, albeit admitetly out sheer anger, as everyone (Including myself, not gonnal lie here) started accusing her non-stop.

I would prefer not to bring up something like the second statement without any additional context. It is, quite honestly, entirely dishonest to bring up things like that without it. I know I've said some really stupid stuff that sounds horrible out of context just chatting with people casually and being dumb, because as far as I am aware that's rather normal.

As for the other ones, those have more weight. Whatever the problem, telling that to someone directly, if it was made in a completely serious way, does merit some action.

After receiving an invite I can confirm that those Discord screenshots are not photoshopped.

I don't have a way to verify that it is actually Madotsuki on Discord, however.

Are you referring to the Platelet Loli account? Again, I do want to know the context behind these screenshots before any rash moves are made. But I can confirm that Platelet Loli is one of the Discord accounts owned by Madotsuki.

Various users with no posting history such as Hyperstar56 and HughMann33 did come into chat and confronted her with screenshots instead of taking it directly here, links were left here which most of them promptly ignored.

Even if there was legitimate concern about things she had said they weren't doing themselves favors by just antagonizing her about it in chat.

It certainly could have been handled better from either side of the argument.

Yes, the Platelet Loli account did say that. No surrounding context had it being egged on (she started it herself, with one other person sorta agreeing at first, but with most others being against it)

Although I do agree it could have been handled better by the opposing party, I am afraid that the evidence seems to be mounting against Madot for now.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/645389014756753409/690789414905053184/unknown.png

One of the rules:

Actions that lead to the destabilization of the site (such as videos, forum posts, Discord chats, etc. that create drama), whether or not it was systematic. Threatening someone off-site, be it a threat of violence, hacking, doxxing, sexual harassment, etc. Harassment of users in their immediate surrounding (ex. Someone constantly messaging you with insulting comments via DMs or PMs) Engaging in online criminal activity (Not including piracy). Impersonating someone for malicious purposes.

I believe that the best course of action would be to have a moderator join the discord server temporarily and see the context for themselves.

Okay, I remember that indicent with the whole Platelet Loli account... As DarkGrath said, the comment I made was absolutely 100% a joke. It's one of my coping mechanisms when if I am suffering for example with people harassing me, I try to cope by humour. I have a very satirical sense of humour and because of that, I do admit that could have come off as me being a racist which I am definitely not. There have even been those people who accuse me that black people rape people, which Idk where they got that from, I wish I screenshotted that so I could have shown you, so I'm sorry for that... You know, black people are no more likely to rape people than any other race. Anyone can rape people and race has got nothing to do with it.

Just for context, Phantom's quoting the rules for off-site behaviour from the Site Rules page.

I can confirm that the stuff in that screenshot was said by Platelet Loli, and there wasn't surrounding context justifying/enabling it.

People were talking about banning her from that server, she said that and made similar comments repeatedly, and people responded disapprovingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back