• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using a sock puppet to fake support is extremely shady and is to be met with punishment,

but the fact he didn't use the sock throughout the 2 years since he made it, only twice, despite how many back and forth arguments and moments of anger and frustrations he must have had with other wiki members,

is pretty telling of his potential risk to the wiki itself is not very high.

I have a similar view to ElixirBlue.

It already was kinda, most of the stash was me and my friends posting Mckmal copypastas in our server, and it's not agreeing with said copypastas, we just like spamming it in our server for cheese.

We are not trying to spread copypastas on the wiki.

He only came here in order to post troll threads. That is not the kind of member that we need here.

If you can't figure out the intention of this "new user" then you need to think harder my friend. Anyways, the account was banned, his comments deleted. No point in discussing it anymore.

I get the intention but that is nowhere near enough to ban someone. It is light trolling at worst, two joke threads aren't hurting anyone unless you are that offended by threads on this website.

00potato said:
I get the intention but that is nowhere near enough to ban someone. It is light trolling at worst, two joke threads aren't hurting anyone unless you are that offended by threads on this website.
No "new user" would know about that sort of stuff and make troll threads about it. It's obviously some sock of some troll that's been banned before.

So I got this from JohnCenaNation, who I banned yesterday. I don't think this really helps his case.

I don't think he realizes how extremely rude he's being. "(F word) ass Edward Cullen" isn't exactly something I would put in a appeal plea.

I have reason to belive that Society Man is a Puppet of JokingDog. Both have a Joker aestetic and both have a tendancy towards using slurs. Society Man was also created shortly after the blocking of JokingDog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back