• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 61

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is fine to delete and/or edit comments to avoid causing problems, but adding an apology for the comment would actually be better. Though, Zark is right that it might be best to at least take a break from debating said verses to cool down.

Not only that, you also always "downplaying" and spitting MCU a lot

I know its already brought before but man, you should know the difference between joking or not

Can we not derail the RVR thread with side conversations please? You may chat on message walls.

I've noticed this from him before, just randomly being disrespectful which needless to say is a problem

Yeah, calling people idiots is uncalled for, and what should be done about him? It seems he's gotten a warning. Should he get another more strict warning or a short block?

Thank you for helping out.

With all due respect Dark a warning seems unnecessary

There is no Henry lacks the common sense to the point that he calls other people idiots and doesn't think it's rude, and he's been warned before

Banning I think is necessary

Okay. For how long do you think would be appropriate?

I mean I don't think someone that has the common sense to read warnings sent to him on his behavior yet is so willing to be rude for absolutely no reason and provides literally nothing to this site deserves to be here at all

But to be nice, at least a month

Okay. Is some other admin willing to handle it?

Well if THATS the case then letting him back here seems completely pointless

Anyone agree with a Perma?

One month should be enough, yes.

If he's gone out of his way to ignore being blocked and make a sock puppet account, then yeah, he probably should be permablocked.

I permanently blocked the sock account, and while he still seems more naive rather than intentionally trollish, he still sounds really ignorant and annoying. And making a sock, is definitely something that requires a stricter punishment. Which would include extending his original account. But should that one also be permanent? Or should it just be more lengthened with a firm warning about making socks?

I mean, the warnings are clearly not working in the slightest, and if we just extend it that would just higher the chances of him making another sock puppet. So ban him permanently since that tactic isn't working.

Gewsbumpz dude said:
I mean, the warnings are clearly not working in the slightest, and if we just extend it that would just higher the chances of him making another sock puppet. So ban him permanently.
Just lengthening it seems fine. This logic of "If we extend the ban that makes him more likely to make a sock puppet than permanently banning" makes no sense.

I lengthened it to three months, and also included a warning that if he makes another sock, the next extend will be permanent. If people think that's two generous, I don't mind being extended even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back