• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 60

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would appreciate staff help with this.

@Joacko

Ignore the fearmongering above.

Unlike what cop shows & the internet lead you to believe, tracking one's exact location through their IP address is impossible, unless you live in a city-block sized town with less than 100 people. Odds are that the troll who set up that bait will only be informed of your country or state via general database searching, at most your city - and that's if they get lucky. Anything further than that is literally impossible to find via your IP.

@Crazylatin77

Thank you for helping out.

I would appreciate if some other staff member handles it.

A sock is still a sock though. I will admit that the "dude" has shaped up a lot, but it doesn't change the fact he's not really allowed here.

This seems pretty blatant. And frankly, the contributions of the user in question are extremely similar to the one's done by Hans/Mikoto in the past.

I was going to wait, but yes; she is definitely Mikoto/Hans/Ted Ed after looking at that. Furthermore, Ted Ed also debated and said the exact same things on my wall on other wikis is another indicator. Mikoto is surprisingly not as malicious sounding as she used to be, but a sock is still a sock. So she should still be banned. I will do so.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I was going to wait, but yes; she is definitely Mikoto/Hans/Ted Ed after looking at that. Furthermore, Ted Ed also debated and said the exact same things on my wall on other wikis is another indicator. Mikoto is surprisingly not as malicious sounding as she used to be, but a sock is still a sock. So she should still be banned. I will do so.
Perhaps because it's not "Mikoto" to begin with? Seriously, the only reason this whole issue has started is out of sheer paranoia in Matt's part just saying that the user behind it is the "so-called" Mikoto without absolutely anything to prove it beyond having similar tastes, this sort of stuff has happened before and isn't solid criteria and we know it, as I could have the exact same taste as Ever, yet I'm not actually him, for example.

While using a sock is bad, if the ban behind it has no real reason beyond the above, then she can just be asked to stick to one account and move on as if nothing happened.

@Bobsican, MYHero literally posted a scan confirming that they are socks and that Hans/Mikoto is literally boasting that they will always be making socks. It's not "having the same opinions", it's that on top of the same tactics, the same "Constantly creates socks", same behavior, same habits of having personal vendettas, and many other things. Plus, someone a while back also had a scan confirming Hans is Mikoto. That Lilith account on Discord was also a name Matt recognized as Mikoto. Boomer, Hans, and Ted Ed all did the same thing Marco Shark, Asuka, RapidMotorcycle, and Megaboy Prime did. Act like she's multiple people at once, when they're all the same people. All of whom were also confirmed to be Mikoto socks.

Antvasima said:
Thank you for helping out.
When did I go from being that guy who usually tries his best to be polite and respectful to other members to a symbol of "Raah! Raah! Fight the power!" btw?
Ironically, it is because you spend so much time being polite and respectful that this is the case.

@Knight

Well, I am just trying my best to help create a peaceful and collaborative environment. The alternatives would be considerably worse.

GojiBoyForever said:
All this Discord drama hurts my head, it's so ridiculous.
To be perfectly fair, me and Victoria ain't really beefing at all, so I wouldn't call this part drama. We're still chilling, and she got what she wanted out of this wiki anyways.

Should prob be temporarily removed, given the wall thing and nebulous threats. That thread was going mostly fine before he started up by the looks of it so idk where that all came from

well 1. no that's not it, I said i had stopped but spine kept going in witth the gaia derails that i in truth started, i said i'd be willing to derail it further getting it closed to prove my point if it continued, and as such it worked out, I some of my comments and spine deleted his "so thread won't become toxic"

2. there's no threats, i'm just saying that i'll cut ties, read and observe and i also said if i actually cared i'd see shadow, corgi and bacchus gone in a week because that's how badly they do their dues. I don't do it but said i'd consider it if I did get in trouble for the wrong things

as a example of disrespect here we have shadow trying to tell me what to do and getting roasted alive, he accuses me of being the aggressor because i said i would continue the gaia derail if it keeps getting mentioned

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3412400#12

Wokistan said:
Should prob be temporarily removed, given the wall thing and nebulous threats. That thread was going mostly fine before he started up by the looks of it so idk where that all came from
there are no threats, it's wording taken out of context and I've stated I would continue the gaia talk if it keeps getting mentioned which Darksspine kept doing. I been stopped in all actuality besides responding, I believe ShakeResounding should testify since he described what I was doing in the thread in itself. there's no death threats or anything of the sort.

"i said i'd be willing to derail it further getting it closed to prove my point if it continued,"

This is a problem

"i also said if i actually cared i'd see shadow, corgi and bacchus gone in a week "

This is an implied threat. They don't have to be death threats and that pretty clearly isn't one, but it's still not a thing you can do.

With that link you posted, you seem to have instigated the problem on someone elses message wall, so that doesn't really help you out.

Wokistan said:
"i said i'd be willing to derail it further getting it closed to prove my point if it continued,"
This is a problem

"i also said if i actually cared i'd see shadow, corgi and bacchus gone in a week "

This is an implied threat. They don't have to be death threats and that pretty clearly isn't one, but it's still not a thing you can do.

With that link you posted, you seem to have instigated the problem on someone elses message wall, so that doesn't really help you out.
not too there.

I could see if that quote gave any wrong ordeals

it's not an implied threat, it's more of stating what can be done if a mind is put to it, likewise it's saying i have no interest it's like saying "I can run the marathon and outrun you if I really cared"

I can see that, Actually I happened to stumble across the post, i kind of went in knowing the history, I told them that behavior like that is why mods are dipping on sonic.

AogiriKira said:
Also tempting fate by saying "Im only going to get a warning at best for this" does not make you look good in the slightest.
I said that because I'm familiar with the rules, it's saying a wooden hammer won't put a dent in titanium.

The Wright Way said:
I proppse a temporary ban. Breaker clearly thinks he's above the rules. I say we show him otherwise.
you guys could, but i'd say this is missing context and is telling one region of the story being told. I read the rules, saying that you know something won't happen because you the content that cites it isn't placing oneself above anything.

either way i'm chill and feel no pressure what happens just happens but I will remember it, which is my case and all I was trying to say.

I am not sure how we should handle this. Staff input would be appreciated.

I agree with Wokistan but I think a warning is more suitable here than a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back