• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Hello.

Synnian contacted me off-site regarding an appeal to his ban, which I'm aware was brought up as a topic in this thread yesterday. The evidence on the matter has been discussed privately among a few administrators. This is an announcement to say the original accusations have been cleared at present, and Synnian has been unbanned on the forum and the main site.

That will be all.

Wait... does this still adhere to rules? (Just checking in with this and cross-checking rules.)
Yeah... That is no okay...
I've posted on the matter. If a brand new user vandalizes a page and slurs the wiki, I don't see a likely outcome where they aren't banned soon after. You seem to want to talk it out at least a bit further, though, so I lay down the facts of the situation. We'll see.
(Sorry, Mr Bambu and Medeus, just thought I'd notify staff here about this in case)
What should we do here? It is a controversial subject though, so only staff members are allowed to respond, and only in carefully worded manners. 🙏

(Ant too since he was involved in the page history)

Wait... does this still adhere to rules? (Just checking in with this and cross-checking rules.)

(Sorry, Mr Bambu and Medeus, just thought I'd notify staff here about this in case)

(Ant too since he was involved in the page history)
I never even saw this. How pleasant that we have had so few reports recently that I can see it now.

I would say no, it is not site-legal, as the character is notably not distinct from the real world person Kurt Angle (most of their notable defining features are, in fact, things that the real, actual guy just did- wrestling with a broken neck, winning an Olympic gold medal, etc). Probably should have been a Deletion Thread post, but I'll go ahead and remove it.

Editing to add in that the user who made the Kurt Angle page also made one for Ronda Rousey, similar situation, will leave them a message.

I never even saw this. How pleasant that we have had so few reports recently that I can see it now.

I would say no, it is not site-legal, as the character is notably not distinct from the real world person Kurt Angle (most of their notable defining features are, in fact, things that the real, actual guy just did- wrestling with a broken neck, winning an Olympic gold medal, etc). Probably should have been a Deletion Thread post, but I'll go ahead and remove it.

Editing to add in that the user who made the Kurt Angle page also made one for Ronda Rousey, similar situation, will leave them a message.
Thank you.

For this in particular, I'm only seeing hearsay and I definitely wouldn't dole out punishments for "oh I think he admitted this somewhere before"

The f-slur is a massive yikes though, yeah...
the actual context is in the next screenshot, but yea, I could understand how it doesn’t seem solid from an outside view.

just that im not personally suprised if he is ragebaiting, noting his general attitude in the general discussion thing

Ngl I didn't notice there was a second screenshot 🗿

Looking at it, I don't think anything suggests he's ragebaiting, it seems more like he's just bragging about how "no one can stand up to him in Type-Moon debates" or something like that. Pretty weird, but nothing punishable, especially since it's not even on the wiki. What catches my attention more is the f-slur and his attitude on the general discussion thread itself

Did this member use the f-word in a condescending or outright bigoted manner towards homosexual people, or in an offhanded thoughtless manner?

Did this member use the f-word in a condescending or outright bigoted manner towards homosexual people, or in an offhanded thoughtless manner?
the latter, though I would argue all uses of that word as a negative connotation would be bigoted, as you’re inherently holding the view that (gay = bad)

Though, his general behavior in the thread has been extremely poor, anyone who’s had to deal with him can probably agree on this

@HyperZero95

What do you have to say for yourself? Deliberately provoking other members and using the f-word is not allowed.
While I'm not HyperZero, I'd like to also point out that I was also a victim of similar things, with Hyperzero being very degrading and overall just unprofessional and rude towards me and other people who weren't going along with his side of an argument. Even when I had specifically asked him to stop being so rude, he continued doing so, and arguably enhanced what he was doing before despite what I had asked.

You can see this in the same conversation Wankbreaker linked earlier, just a few pages before this.

@HyperZero95

What do you have to say for yourself? Deliberately provoking other members and using the f-word is not allowed.

By F word you mean ***? Maybe I did. Don't remember. Don't care. Though if I did, it would've been a generic insult. I don't know if the dude is actually gay and don't care.

He's malicious and spreading drama off-site, on top of lying. He's also regurgitating a banned users talking points (Neco), to the point all of his arguments, tactics in a debate etc are his, on top of admitting they are in cahoots and just sending screenshots of them together.

I really don't give a shit about what any of you think. This is the same site that butchers basic math and has no coherent understanding of metaphysics. Why do you think in that debate I wasn't using any of your fanfic ratings and completely irrational tiering system?

Hell, you guys make content revisions over ******* pronouns LOL. I don't even use this site really and only became active recently to debate this guy. He lost the debate so terribly, which everyone else saw, that he's resorting to this because he's angry. He already tried making a Reddit thread behind my back, showing out-of-context lines to mock me, but it backfired as usual. I don’t let people spread lies about me without consequences.

As for his little Discord friend claiming that I admitted to "deliberately trying to provoke someone into flaming and getting banned," that’s nonsense. I don’t need to get someone banned, let alone a whole group of people whose collective intelligence can’t grasp basic logic and who exist solely to lie for a fictional character, to the point of making an entire novel's plot incoherent. And even IF I did want them banned, it would be because they’re annoying, repetitive, and contribute nothing to discussions.

Do whatever you want really? Doesn't matter. I already finished the debate with him and exposed his lies and mental gymnastics. There's a reason these clowns got ran out of other websites. Hell, they got ran out of here. Syn, who is crying "I'm a victim waaahh" ran off immediately after he got caught lying and making up fanfiction, on top of him initiating passive aggressive shit talk he backpeddled on once it was turned on him. And Wankbreaker again is just copy and pasting the arguments of a notorious banned user.

In fact, Neco/Wank's crying to RVR proves he really had nothing left in the end. He couldn't even do basic double digit subtraction at the end, something a 6 year old could legitimately do.

Anyways the debate is there for everyone to see. And I archived it in case some saltlord tries to delete it. My work here is done.

i don’t copy and paste talking points? at best the gc just discuss whatever the hell you just said and laughs about it, but that’s the extent of it. sometimes I get help in the form of a scan or two,but that’s it.

don’t forget, you’re the one who said you’re done, I didn’t do this because I was losing a debate or whatever

ive noticed you’ve attempted this with @Synnian already.

(ignore the second ss, that was an accidental upload from a discussion about masada’s wacky Japanese)

You could at least send the full links or screenshots of how Breaker is copypasting Neco (if they're even the same person), the Reddit stuff he did, the Discord stuff, how Syn and Breaker are banned from other sites, etc.

I'm not going into the debate about Fate or the Nasuverse cause that is too complex and beyond my ability to fully understand due to the scale (as in size and variety of the media platforms and continuities/timelines) of the verse, so yeah just letting you know in case you think I'm here to start another debate, I'm not here for that.

And as for the last part (regarding the first part of your message I removed, Hyper):

I don't think you (referring to HyperZero here, sorry, not you Breaker) were in any way justified to use the f-word slur (which is often hate speech targeted at LGBTQIA+ people, even if you used it as a generally derogatory insult) though, so... yeah I guess I'll let staff decide what to do for your usage of the slur.
to my knowledge, the screenshot that was used was spread across type moon forums and servers like beasts lair, though I had no personal involvement in that.

i saw it in the Memes section here
https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/8991-TYPE-MOON-Memes/page32 , though the link seems to be dead?

By F word you mean ***? Maybe I did. Don't remember. Don't care. Though if I did, it would've been a generic insult. I don't know if the dude is actually gay and don't care.

He's malicious and spreading drama off-site, on top of lying. He's also regurgitating a banned users talking points (Neco), to the point all of his arguments, tactics in a debate etc are his, on top of admitting they are in cahoots and just sending screenshots of them together.

I really don't give a shit about what any of you think. This is the same site that butchers basic math and has no coherent understanding of metaphysics. Why do you think in that debate I wasn't using any of your fanfic ratings and completely irrational tiering system?

Hell, you guys make content revisions over ******* pronouns LOL. I don't even use this site really and only became active recently to debate this guy. He lost the debate so terribly, which everyone else saw, that he's resorting to this because he's angry. He already tried making a Reddit thread behind my back, showing out-of-context lines to mock me, but it backfired as usual. I don’t let people spread lies about me without consequences.

As for his little Discord friend claiming that I admitted to "deliberately trying to provoke someone into flaming and getting banned," that’s nonsense. I don’t need to get someone banned, let alone a whole group of people whose collective intelligence can’t grasp basic logic and who exist solely to lie for a fictional character, to the point of making an entire novel's plot incoherent. And even IF I did want them banned, it would be because they’re annoying, repetitive, and contribute nothing to discussions.

Do whatever you want really? Doesn't matter. I already finished the debate with him and exposed his lies and mental gymnastics. There's a reason these clowns got ran out of other websites. Hell, they got ran out of here. Syn, who is crying "I'm a victim waaahh" ran off immediately after he got caught lying and making up fanfiction, on top of him initiating passive aggressive shit talk he backpeddled on once it was turned on him. And Wankbreaker again is just copy and pasting the arguments of a notorious banned user.

In fact, Neco/Wank's crying to RVR proves he really had nothing left in the end. He couldn't even do basic double digit subtraction at the end, something a 6 year old could legitimately do.

Anyways the debate is there for everyone to see. And I archived it in case some saltlord tries to delete it. My work here is done.
"I don't like this site so I don't care if I use slurs here" is a wretched position to maintain on things. To possess such an insane superiority complex in a hobby so petty as to mentally justify any shitty thing you do is simply unacceptable.

In the past, we have endeavored to not punish people for the use of slurs in situations where it was unintentional (such as posting a screenshot of a slur without thinking), offsite, or some similar fringe scenario. Here we have no such scenario, the user believes they are right because the site is wrong. We don't need that here. Suggesting a ban, possibly permanent given the toxicity this above comment implies.

I agree with Bambu about a permanent ban for HyperZero, given the extremely bad attitude displayed by him. He is evidently not here to be a constructive and well-behaved contributor. Feel free to apply the ban here and in our wiki. 🙏

I don't think that would change much of anything
not only did he not express remorse for using the slur, he doubled down on it (though this time I think the filter picked up on it?)

he used this exact same tactic and reasoning to discredit @Synnian , to the point where we had to invite AKM and some Human Resources staff in order to investigate what the hell was going on

Mahek, you seem to be repeatedly disturbing our rule-violation discussion without adding important new information. This thread is mainly for our staff members and directly involved parties for each case according to our rules, which you currently seem to be breaking.

Also, HyperZero is blatantly extremely toxic and unwilling to follow our rules and be a constructive contributor. Deliberately destructive members are exactly the types that we should systematically get rid of.

Last edited:
Mahek, you seem to be repeatedly disturbing our rule-violation discussion without adding important new information. This thread is mainly for our staff members and directly involved parties for each case according to our rules, which you currently seem to be breaking.

Also, this member is blatantly extremely toxic and unwilling to follow our rules and be a constructive contributor. Deliberately destructive members are exactly the types that we should systematically get rid of.
Sorry, I was asking if Hyper could have actually provided information of his own, but considering what he has done and his overall attitude, I understand why a permaban is in order.
I'll step out of this conversation now, apologies again, at least thank you all for letting me at least provide input of some sort.

He blatantly said he supports a "Possibly Low-Godly" rating, so no, there's no full rating here and this is a rule violation
At first, he did say this but later on he said this
He later said that it's either "GG reformed AX or AX reformed GG" so that removes the condition of possibly rating hence there isn't any rule violation
Hence removing the possibility condition

How does this remove it?
Let's consider this scenario:
There are 3 children X, Y & Z.
They are accused of eating a costly chocolate so they start blaming each other.
At first, possibly X ate or Y ate it or Z.
But on later we get to know that "its either Y or Z"
Hence saving X in this condition.

This is the easiest example I could think of

Firestorm not confirming an outright rating later on does mean that it's an inaccurate addition to the profile though. We can't just go off of your own interpretation of his verdict.
Okay let's confirm it from Firestorm and then the necessary changes can be made🙏

Back