• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I said your argument was brain dead worthy, not that you were brain dead. Attacking the argument itself is perfectly fine. Attacking the individual on the other hand is not, which I haven't done.

Also if anything is RVR worthy that'd be you throwing around accusations left and right while also forging a false report.

The very fact that you went directly to the RVR thread for something that isn't even report worthy speaks magnitudes in of itself.

Also I was warned once, not twice. Second time was literal poor judgement on Glass's part, so yet again your twisting the truth.

I said your argument was brain dead worthy, not that you were brain dead. Attacking the argument itself is perfectly fine. Attacking the individual on the other hand is not, which I haven't done.
I'll be clear. It's not okay just because the insult was directed at the argument, because it's rude and inflammatory either way. If you want to say the argument is bad, you can do that without using that kind of language. Just as well it'd be inappropriate to say it's a r------- argument and say "oh but I wasn't calling you that, so don't feel insulted"

Don't do that, it's quite rude.

Just as well it'd be inappropriate to say it's a r------- argument and say "oh but I wasn't calling you that, so don't feel insulted"
First of all, you cannot compare that to what i said. Your using a term that's a disability, the term I used contextually means low to no intelligence. None of us are required to be buddy buddy with one another, furthermore I quite literally wanted nothing to do with Fujiwara and I even unfollowed the thread before being tagged by Glass to say me unfollowing a thread to avoid a conflict is "unreasonable."

Also if we're honest here, Fujiwara is the only one who's directly insulted someone by calling me a dick out of the blue. Hell I even apologized for my behavior against her in the same thread, she continued to act aggressive while I was acting calmy.

Last edited:
First of all, you cannot compare that to what i said. Your using a term that's a disability, the term I used contextually means low to no intelligence
The distinction here doesn't change the point of my analogy. If it would be rude to use against the person, don't use it against the argument. There are other ways of getting your point across.

Also I was warned once, not twice. Second time was literal poor judgement on Glass's part, so yet again your twisting the truth.
It's also extremely bizarre to me that you're accusing Fuji of "twisting the truth" for saying you were warned twice, when your defense is... saying the person warning you the second time was simply wrong? I thought, based on your wording, that @Theglassman12 had issued a retraction, but he doubled down on the warning so Fuji is entirely correct.

Also if we're honest here, Fujiwara is the only one who's directly insulted someone by calling me a dick out of the blue.
When did she do that?

Nevermind, I see it. It had been deleted. Regardless, that does not retroactively justify your earlier behavior.

The distinction here doesn't change the point of my analogy. If it would be rude to use against the person, don't use it against the argument. There are other ways of getting your point across.
Actually spare me your blind criticism here. The distinction here absolutely does change given the context, because context is what matters.

There are more respectful ways sure, but we're both fully aware that being "mean." isn't a rule violation. Again attacking the argument is fine, if you get insulted that's on the individual given that I never said that the user was brain dead. Two very different things.
It's also extremely bizarre to me that you're accusing Fuji of "twisting the truth" for saying you were warned twice, when your defense is... saying the person warning you the second time was simply wrong? I thought, based on your wording, that @Theglassman12 had issued a retraction, but he doubled down on the warning so Fuji is entirely correct.
I'm assuming you didn't read the part where he was pointed out by multiple users that it was wrong? And how it wasn't even a warning? You're a staff member, do your job correctly and analyze the whole situation rather than working on a 4 second analysis. And I say that with all due respect, but right now your giving me shit for little to no reason other than "oh u weren't very nice."
When did she do that?
here. Bloodly hell i even apologized for my behavior to her, and remained calm whereas she continued to antagonize me by throwing around accusations.

Tbh I think both Fuji and Gin have been very hostile to each other in the thread. Both really just need to chill out or back off (though backing off doesn't seem to be an option given they're the main debaters in the thread)

There's Fuji's report against Gin, for instance, but also Fuji herself was making accusations about the motives behind Gin's argument

There are more respectful ways sure, but we're both fully aware that being "mean." isn't a rule violation. Again attacking the argument is fine, if you get insulted that's on the individual given that I never said that the user was brain dead. Two very different things.
I am informing you that it is, in fact, a problem. So don't do that in the future.

I'm assuming you didn't read the part where he was pointed out by multiple users that it was wrong? And how it wasn't even a warning? You're a staff member, do your job correctly and analyze the whole situation rather than working on a 4 second analysis.
Sure, let's review.

@LordGinSama Tone down the aggressive behavior, there's like no need for this when you can just refute Fuji's points.

Clear and overt warning #1, on Saturday.

@LordGinSama no need to be this hostile towards Fujiwara, she's asking you to post evidence that blood equates to information and concepts in the series

Clear and overt warning #2, today. You attempted to argue, and Glass said:

Yeah no you started off this thread by making a baseless accusation on Fuji being condescending when all she's doing is questioning the reasoning in the pages. I've seen Fuji make similar CRTs in the past, it's not condescending to question the arguments, so stop with this "I stopped being rude a while ago" remarks when it's clear as day you haven't been acting your best here.

So, yes. Theglassman12 gave you two separate warnings.

Looking over the full thread, LordGinSama's behavior is fairly problematic. Whilst it may not cross the point of overtly raging or cussing at Fuji, he poisons the well pretty much immediately.

I'll reply to this load of shit tomorrow. I'm quite busy right now but I very much don't appreciate the smug, condescending tone of the OP whilst also providing blatant information which I'll address later.
Word for advice for the OP. Don't act as if you know everything whenever literally half of what you've said thus far is incorrect.

Now, he immediately describes the OP as a "load of shit" and accuses Fuji of a "smug condescending tone." To be honest, when I read that I genuinely expected the OP to be smug or condescending, and I know that sometimes Fuji tends to write a bit more provocatively than is needed, but this OP just really isn't that. You'd have to be particularly sensitive to Hellsing criticism to be bothered by anything she said.

Throughout the entire discussion Gin is being pretty routinely rude, and doing the things he's accusing Fuji of doing. I think Gin was by far the bigger problem here, and his repeated refusal to take corrections from staff on his toxic behavior stands out as an issue. I'd like further staff input on the matter.

no need to be this hostile towards Fujiwara, she's asking you to post evidence that blood equates to information and concepts in the series
That's not a warning, again stop ignoring context here. The second one was after I had left, because me leaving a thread to avoid conflict is "hostile."

Again that's not a proper analysis, and to be perfectly succinct I'd much prefer another staff member with more insight comment here. You aren't doing a very good job at meditating things here.
I am informing you that it is, in fact, a problem. So don't do that in the future.
It's not a violation against the rules of the wiki to be "rude." it's against the rules to be personally aggresive, which again I wasn't.

Now, he immediately describes the OP as a "load of shit" and accuses Fuji of a "smug condescending tone." To be honest, when I read that I genuinely expected the OP to be smug or condescending, and I know that sometimes Fuji tends to write a bit more provocatively than is needed, but this OP just really isn't that. You'd have to be particularly sensitive to Hellsing criticism to be bothered by anything she said.
literally ignoring me apologizing in the thread and the multitude of things Fujiwara did wrong.

We're not doing this.

That was a roundabout way of delivering a hefty insult. The report is valid, and the followup behavior is terrible.

I am giving an official warning. Gin, knock it off, play nice. I'm adding this to the warning tracker.

Moving on.

We're not doing this.

That was a roundabout way of delivering a hefty insult. The report is valid, and the followup behavior is terrible.

I am giving an official warning. Gin, knock it off, play nice. I'm adding this to the warning tracker.

Moving on.
I do think the warning is very much warranted. However, once again...
Tbh I think both Fuji and Gin have been very hostile to each other in the thread. Both really just need to chill out or back off (though backing off doesn't seem to be an option given they're the main debaters in the thread)

There's Fuji's report against Gin, for instance, but also Fuji herself was making accusations about the motives behind Gin's argument
I don't think it's fair at all to act as though only one side was entirely wrong.

I believe Fuji is deserving of a warning as well tbh. Both parties need to stop

It isn't entirely one-sided. But it is heavily weighed towards one side. I've not been quiet in my distaste for how often Fujiwara gets into hissing matches, but in this particular instance I think the well was poisoned heavily and instantly. So I do understand the apprehension, but I believe Gin to be much further in the muck on this one than Fuji.

Like I said, I'd like to move on, lest further discussion be taken as an invitation for more bullshit flooding the thread.

Gin set the stage for hostility very early, and went a lot farther than Fuji did. Bambu said his piece, the report was valid, let's not prolong this unnecessarily.
Then consider this my own report on Fuji for similar levels of hostility in the thread.
It isn't entirely one-sided. But it is heavily weighed towards one side. I've not been quiet in my distaste for how often Fujiwara gets into hissing matches, but in this particular instance I think the well was poisoned heavily and instantly. So I do understand the apprehension, but I believe Gin to be much further in the muck on this one than Fuji.

Like I said, I'd like to move on, lest further discussion be taken as an invitation for more bullshit flooding the thread.
Okay, but you're also admitting it's not one-sided, so... Why is this being swept aside? If the issue is that this is dragging out Gin's situation, then fine, here's this:

I am reporting Fuji for her conduct on the Hellsing CRT, between making accusations about the motives behind Gin's argument and saying he's just wasting everyone's time.

I'm not entirely certain you read my words and took them to heart, but I will assume you're doing this from a place of good faith and not to be a nuisance.

We have people who act poorly on a regular basis. People call each other things like "wanker" and such on the regs. You obviously lurk in the RVRT, you know this to be true. You should, then, also know that we don't traditionally do anything more than a slap on the wrist for basic insults, a fact that has allowed about 50% of our most active users to avoid a ban when they throw their hissy fits and temper tantrums because someone made them really really mad.

Fujiwara's words were not worthy of a warning. Gin's were. Assessing it as such isn't it being "swept aside", and I have to question why you would try to frame it like that.

We are done with this discussion. Thank you for your concern.

I'm not entirely certain you read my words and took them to heart, but I will assume you're doing this from a place of good faith and not to be a nuisance.
Assessing it as such isn't it being "swept aside", and I have to question why you would try to frame it like that.
I mean, it's a genuine belief on my end. I was actually just told by someone else that my wording could give the wrong impression (like this being out of spite, for instance), so I will say that if it came off that way, I apologize. I just thought Fuji's own comments were also report-worthy. If the consensus says otherwise, fair enough

Thread closures are generally handled via All-Purpose Requests Thread or other more specialized management threads. That particular one has already been posted over there, in fact.

I am writing this to inform everyone that I believe @Twisted_Little_Raven should be unbanned.

Now for any of ye old timey members, you might remember that name. She was a Bleach supporter, part of the old guard of them, along with Aizen and Gin. She got permanently banned, from what I can understand, for indecent behavior. She then instigated several trolling accounts through 2018-2019ish, perhaps a little beyond as well that I couldn't find with a quick search.

Now you may be saying: "Clearly this is a problematic user through and through, and she should remain permanently banned". Well, here's the thing. While it's true that her ban was originally permanent, it was actually shortened by Dragonmasterxyz, a now retired admin.
proof.png

The reason her current ban is permanent is because she, herself, requested the ban, and was never able to have it lifted again due to her reputation (people thought it was just permanent period, instead of with a caveat) and also communications breaking down between her and staff members. Now, I should point out that she did still do sockpuppeting throughout the duration of her first revised ban (3 months), so she still has that blemish on her record, along with her original infraction.

However, we are by technicality keeping a user banned beyond the date of its expiry without them wanting to be banned anymore. I have also checked in with a user and a former bureau from to verify her story, and her recent behavior. I believe she is legible to be allowed to join the wiki again, on a trial period.

If said period goes badly as a result of her behavior, I will take personal responsibility, and she will be banned permanently again. But I do believe there is value to letting her at least try to show she's improved.

I am writing this to inform everyone that I believe @Twisted_Little_Raven should be unbanned.

Now for any of ye old timey members, you might remember that name. She was a Bleach supporter, part of the old guard of them, along with Aizen and Gin. She got permanently banned, from what I can understand, for indecent behavior. She then instigated several trolling accounts through 2018-2019ish, perhaps a little beyond as well that I couldn't find with a quick search.

Now you may be saying: "Clearly this is a problematic user through and through, and she should remain permanently banned". Well, here's the thing. While it's true that her ban was originally permanent, it was actually shortened by Dragonmasterxyz, a now retired admin.
proof.png

The reason her current ban is permanent is because she, herself, requested the ban, and was never able to have it lifted again due to her reputation (people thought it was just permanent period, instead of with a caveat) and also communications breaking down between her and staff members. Now, I should point out that she did still do sockpuppeting throughout the duration of her first revised ban (3 months), so she still has that blemish on her record, along with her original infraction.

However, we are by technicality keeping a user banned beyond the date of its expiry without them wanting to be banned anymore. I have also checked in with a user and a former bureau from to verify her story, and her recent behavior. I believe she is legible to be allowed to join the wiki again, on a trial period.

If said period goes badly as a result of her behavior, I will take personal responsibility, and she will be banned permanently again. But I do believe there is value to letting her at least try to show she's improved.
Sounds reasonable, if you checked with a bureau you should be fine to unban her outright at your leisure.

proof.png

While I understand where you're coming from and not going to say my word should override anyone else's. And it seems the ban was already lifted, but as mentioned. She has done some sock puppetting during the ban period and even a year after the permabanned was agreed she made more sock puppets. But the worst act was inappropriately posting "I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself" on a current Admin who was retired and struggling with suicidal depression at the time. And while that was more so being a proxy for someone who wrote the message, I still think the fact that simply delivering such a message at such a bad timing is something that speaks volumes.

I won't propose any reversals, but I still did not one that detail to be forgotten.

Suggestions of suicide are indeed very serious in the current wiki space, as they should be.

However, it was a long time ago now. People can change, in spite my brain's annoyance at not being able to categorize them as static and eternal objects. As I said before, I'm willing and able to look after this case myself. If it goes sour, I'll be the first to propose a reban.

I'm said former Bureaucrat and I'll reiterate my stance on the matter here.

I've talked with Raven a lot. Not so much in a while, but we've had pretty lengthy discussions both before and after her bans here. While she had a short temper and has acted very poorly in the past (including blowing up on me more than a few times), I personally think she's shown enough self-awareness and growth for unbanning her to warrant consideration. She's been a non-problem user on FCOC for a bit, if it helps, though she has been banned there before. But she's fine now.

I am unsure if im allowed to comment on this, but Yes my past on this site was... Disgusting. I cringe reading every single thing i said back then. Part of me wanting a quick unban just so i could change my change my cringey bio. I actually think a ban was necessary because being years off the site just made me realize just how petty and unimportant alot of that drama was. I did learn, that all of my reports came from versus threads and crts. So i thought what happens if i just not care about those? As of now 2023 my desire to touch any versus thread is as low as Ants. Not only were they most of my problems lie (even on fc/oc with my characters), i am completely uninterested in them. As far as Crts its almost the same. So when i'm actually just chillin chatting with people im actually pretty tolerable. So two things that were my problem i'm not even interested in remotely.

You may think this is a situation where a couple people give their input and that's that, but most people know when it comes to me its not that simple. People whom have direct issues with me have come out of nowhere to pass their judgement on me before. So this is a situation where i think its necessary to also hear from me to see exactly where my head is. Prom has been very lenient with me. She and Crabwhale are the biggest contributors to my unban. Had Prom not given me so many chances, i would simply be banned on all 3 sites and that be that. But because she was willing to put up with my craziness, it did give me a chance. Again sorry @Promestein for being a bundle of crazy or a headache for you all these years idk how it personally makes her feel about me, but if she banned me tomorrow on her site i would still have upmost respect.

Proof of my efforts to change, that wasnt mentioned yet was i actually went out of my way to contact Schnee one, Aka Gargoyle one. Any ogs out there might know me and him were like, Arch enemies. So the very fact i even tried to let bygones be bygones with him is very telling. I think i also tried to contact Matthew and Kepekley but im not 100% sure on that. And those who know, know i was also uber enemies with them as well. You dont know how hard it is... to do that. It was literally spite with them. But i was also a known staff hater. So i thought okay, maybe they aren't these robots i saw them as. Which is how i got in contact with Crabwhale i just wanted to stop spiting them all the time. I just wanted to give more clarity for people worried. Don't get me wrong i'm still crazy. I'm just a bit more mature crazy.

Back