• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I'm saying that the behaviour is just fine.
I just don't see how this approach is tenable. We can't just give a blanket pass on any rudeness/hostility that doesn't rise to the level of cussing someone out.

I understand a hesitation to delve into full blown tone policing, but atmosphere and attitude can make a big difference in how threads go and this kind of mild to moderate toxicity on a constant basis can create a big headache for everyone.

The way that we keep people from going at eachothers throats is the assurance that they can use the RVR to get bad behavior rectified. Saying "well, it's okay for users to be kind of a dick all the time" just encourages more of the same, and sets the stage for much harsher conflict and much larger headaches for us down the road.

For Tdjwo's part, he is just kind of always rude, always doggedly convinced that everyone who disagrees simply isn't reading his responses or is biased or ignorant or etc and feels more than comfortable throwing around such accusations in threads.

I think it'd be a failure on our part to say that those comments, no matter how frequent, are not rule violations of any kind despite contributing to a hostile and toxic atmosphere and essentially giving him free license to be openly pigheaded in every CRT he involves himself in.

I understand you have a lighter approach to punishment but saying this simply isn't a problem of any kind is a problem. We expect users to be polite and contribute positively to discussions, not start pissing contests at every opportunity

While he isn't quite resorting to name calling, the one joke would be light if it's on its own. But it is possible for an excessive number of minor offenses to stack together to become a major offense. And while I do agree that that this comment is more or less attacking the argument rather than the person and thus not quite an Ad Hominin, the way he did it was quite blunt as taking apart and argument piece by piece is different than blowing up an argument. Also there were some bold allegations in that comment which may come off as a strawman.

But anyway, I agree more with Lephyr and Deagon here.

You don't.

If you don't want to do that, then you can just not respond.
I wish I could do that but based on what I along with other non-staffs, have noticed, once one staff claims he disagrees/agrees with another staff, any other staff that comes after just automatically assumes the staff member is right and continue the chain of statements equivalent to "Agree FRA" but in regards to other staff members. And when things like that happens, it just becomes pointless. Take a look at Deagonx's comment. He literally just said I agree with an admin, made no elaboration and ducked forever. Now if staff votes were to be counted, Deagonx's would be counted as well despite giving absolutely no reasons to why he agrees/disagrees with the thread. That's just not fair.
If you want to follow up on this, please do it outside of this thread, since it's not quite relevant to your report.
Alright. My bad.

The fact that I specifically broke down each piece of argument for that crt without insulting anyone yet you took it as an insult just makes me wonder what's the point of even having rights to type? I'm still looking for the insult in my last comment on that thread.

Take a look at Deagonx's comment. He literally just said I agree with an admin, made no elaboration and ducked forever. Now if staff votes were to be counted, Deagonx's would be counted as well despite giving absolutely no reasons to why he agrees/disagrees with the thread. That's just not fair
Of course it's fair. The points I would've made against the OP was made by someone else. It would do nothing but clutter the thread for me to repeat it and pantomime an argument that already happened. That's why people just say they agree with someone. There's nothing wrong about that at all.

I will say, I do think there's something to say about how it's more problematic for staff to FRA train a thread compared to regular users doing so, since the staff's opinions actually contribute to whether or not a thread is accepted, whereas it doesn't matter how many regular members FRA train a thread. I can see some genuine frustration to be had here over something that very much seems unfair.

As far as Tdjwo's behavior goes, though, he may need a short ban (like a week I'd say) since he seems to be a repeat offender

I will say, I do think there's something to say about how it's more problematic for staff to FRA train a thread compared to regular users doing so, since the staff's opinions actually contribute to whether or not a thread is accepted, whereas it doesn't matter how many regular members FRA train a thread. I can see some genuine frustration to be had here over something that very much seems unfair.
That's exactly the point I've been trying to convey!
As far as Tdjwo's behavior goes, though, he may need a short ban (like a week I'd say) since he seems to be a repeat offender
Woah! If you don't think I commited any offense here, why should I still get banned?

Woah! If you don't think I commited any offense here, why should I still get banned?
There’s a difference between expressing your frustrations and directly attacking the people in question. It just needlessly poisons the well to do so

I still think you were overly rude in your approach, even if I can understand where you’re coming from

There’s a difference between expressing your frustrations and directly attacking the people in question. It just needlessly poisons the well to do so

I still think you were overly rude in your approach, even if I can understand where you’re coming from
The thing is, I keep on expatiating on the same argument an OP brings. I literally made similar comments up to 5 times in a row, debunking the same person's claims. I wasn't the only one doing that. Up to 5 others did that but he still kept on bringing the same thing that has been explained up. Then another staff members suddenly comes in and says he agrees with the debunked x50 argument without elaborating further. And as a staff, that vote would get counted despite not giving your reasons. That doesn't sound logical does it? And I never attacked him. I only called him out. I honestly don't know the specific words I used that was considered rude.

For the record I would tenuously agree with the basis of people pushing for a ban here- he did have his warning and I do detect rudeness- but it isn't brazen at all, and Agnaa is correct in that they are all rude in at least a conceivably constructive way. I don't want to ban this man.
I posted this to Tdjwo's wall, presuming Agnaa had meant all discussion regarding the topic ought to be moved there- a strange decision, but I wanted to oblige. I am reposting it here since he clarified he wasn't trying to enact new strategies of RVR Management lol.

Apparently from talks I've been having, is a privacy feature on the forums. He has it set so that certain people can't watch his wall, allegedly.
I honestly forgot I has that on. I made that feature because multiple stalkers couldn't stop following my every activity and it was quite obvious and annoying. Do I have to remove it?

I honestly forgot I has that on. I made that feature because multiple stalkers couldn't stop following my every activity and it was quite obvious and annoying. Do I have to remove it?
Well, it's okay if you don't want some random regular users stalking you, but I would advise that at the very least, all staff members should have permission so they can do things for business purposes.

Well, it's okay if you don't want some random regular users stalking you, but I would advise that at the very least, all staff members should have permission so they can do things for business purposes.
Yeah, like DDM said, just remove it for staff and if possible.
I already did. The only issue is I cant allow only staff members, since I've unlocked it now, anyone can view my activities including non-staff members.

For transparency sake, the user @Akashachann was permanently banned, as he changed his profile picture to a picture of my real life face, presumably out of spite since we were on opposite sides of a debate at the time. Now that his profile picture has been removed, it is less concerning to announce the situation.

Now, I am not hyper-sensitive to people knowing what I look like or potentially being able to obtain details about my real life, but it is the decision to use them against me as a form of mockery/harassment on the wiki that is unacceptable. I am not sure who that user was or where they obtained the picture, but if anyone has information about it please feel free to come forward, and let this be a reminder to respect people's privacy and keep the wiki and real life separate.

Whoever they are, they made a VSBW and CSAP account pretty much at the same time a couple weeks ago, so it wouldn't surprise me if they were a sockpuppet. Might be worth checking IP overlap.

Looking through their post history, I am very confident it's a sockpuppet, as they immediately displayed familiarity with pretty specific VSBW concepts like qualitative superiority, R>F, different types of niche abilities like acausality or NEP etc. Not the kind of thing a total newcomer would have a grasp on the first day they are here.

Last edited:
I meant as in getting them global banned across the FANDOM network in totality, if applicable. I don't know the exact policy on this, but I imagine using someone's likeness without their permission is a huge nono.
From Fandom's ToS
In all cases, you are solely responsible for all content, including but not limited to photos, profile information, messages, comments, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, “submit”) on or through the Services, or transmit to or share with other users. You may not submit content to the Services that you did not create or that you do not have the right to submit.

---- You agree not to:
  • Abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other Fandom users;
[...]
  • Attempt to impersonate another user or person;

You can report the user here: https://support.fandom.com/hc/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000948854

Last edited:
For transparency sake, the user @Akashachann was permanently banned, as he changed his profile picture to a picture of my real life face, presumably out of spite since we were on opposite sides of a debate at the time. Now that his profile picture has been removed, it is less concerning to announce the situation.

Now, I am not hyper-sensitive to people knowing what I look like or potentially being able to obtain details about my real life, but it is the decision to use them against me as a form of mockery/harassment on the wiki that is unacceptable. I am not sure who that user was or where they obtained the picture, but if anyone has information about it please feel free to come forward, and let this be a reminder to respect people's privacy and keep the wiki and real life separate.
This is indeed inexcusable and a permanent ban is absolutely valid. And reporting them to fandom like Dread linked also seems like a good idea.

A brief report of @Amost6x for actions related to this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/genshin-impact-6-c-upgrade.155573/

Amost6x applied revisions to several profiles on an on-going, unconcluded CRT without a consensus and without informing people on the thread that they had done so. Considering the context, I'm fairly confident that this was just an error with understanding site standards and not any actual malicious attempt to vandalise the pages, so I've already given them a short warning on the thread informing them of the issue and directing them to not do it again in the future. I'm pretty sure that's all it'll need.

Still need to reverse the page edits and update the warning tracker, however.

A brief report of @Amost6x for actions related to this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/genshin-impact-6-c-upgrade.155573/

Amost6x applied revisions to several profiles on an on-going, unconcluded CRT without a consensus and without informing people on the thread that they had done so. Considering the context, I'm fairly confident that this was just an error with understanding site standards and not any actual malicious attempt to vandalise the pages, so I've already given them a short warning on the thread informing them of the issue and directing them to not do it again in the future. I'm pretty sure that's all it'll need.

Still need to reverse the page edits and update the warning tracker, however.
I already reversed his edits on Cyno page. The revisions on Traveler's page seem all to be updates to the story that are evident which I think should be fine. Though, I removed the 6-C rating from Traveler's Sumeru key for obvious reasons.

Back