• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Before you say something like "Wait, Bigsmoke and Ican't are both problematic people and are Pure Evil so they could team up", I was willing to let him get blocked for a month and on Omniversal Battlefields when I said going to make a COVID-19 particles (Fictional ones not real) and he did say I shouldn't which should help prove he's not going to be bias towards me and let giant mistakes pass
No one thinks you’re teaming up. This is reminding me of the dave Matthew situation.

How does 5 profiles being deleted = A profile making ban? I'm sensing bias
Most people don't have 5 profiles deleted without shaping up. But we don't really have an exact number for any of this stuff, I don't remember how many bad profiles people with other profile bans had to make.

Maybe the profile ban could be temporary, or the profile ban could just be on directly posting profiles and you'd need another reliable member to look over them before they're posted.

Last edited:
I think a permanent ban is too much, give him a temporary one so he can at least have the chance to get better at creating profiles if he wants.

So should we forbid him from making profile pages without first having them accepted by staff members, and if so, for how long?

Last edited:
@Ican'tthinkof1goodname Post it to a sandbox first, ask a more experienced page creator to look at it. That seems simple enough to me, I think a ban is wildly overzealous atm.

I think that works, though I still think it might be a wee bit egregious. I'm more than happy to look over prospective profiles. Duration doesn't matter to me- optimally I would leave it indefinite and simply lift the restriction when the man has made obvious improvements to page quality.

Mr._Bambu's suggestion seems fine to me.

As someone who has reported Gon HxH's socks for quite some time in the realm of Discussions, I can confirm that it does seem to be him. Even the (intentional) bad grammar and other nonsensical pictures he posts on polls are the same

Back