• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Impostor fights a Stalker

Stalker's profile is pretty vague The dude can maim armored infantry with their bare hands while getting loaded with a boatload of lead and can shriek loud enough to cause a Combine's HUD to malfunction in addition to inflicting brief deafness. Stalker can also see through walls and tell how injured the enemy is by the looks of the vid. The Stalker is also highly transparent, making it hard to see in dim environments

Both of these in addition to the fact that speed is equalized should make this a win for the Stalker. The Impostor isn't hiding due to thermal vision and has to intentionally avoid dark areas. Shooting the Stalker isn't going to work either.

This may seem like a silly question but what does The Impostor do in character?
Unsure too, but I think he wouldn't like the Stalker being around considering that it's a violent mutant with psychic powers that must devour flesh or else it will slowly wither away. I think the Stalker is going to get hungry, and you know Impostor won't be able to... impost(?)... anymore if the Stalker thinks he looks like a walking tic-tac.

Got a vid and I think it's safe to say that the Stalker takes it. Dude can literally devour bodies in a near instant. I don't think Impostor is going to have much of a chance with that.

as I said earlier, Stalker takes it. Stalker would just eat the Impostor like the skittle-looking thing he is.

Back