• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

They're a new user, so Sean wouldn't have mentioned them by their username at any point. By the way, is an account's IP address where the user currently is or where the account was made? I changed addresses recently so I could be a good way to check this.

Not to mention, it is worth noting that it's not entirely obvious to most users that contacting staff on another forum is a solution.

First of all, I believe @StrymULTRA should be allowed to defend himself and give his two cents. And Kukui is a genuinely well meaning and reasonable guy, so I doubt he'd intentionally lie about the Sean situation. Also, Sean was still banned for a year for onsite toxicity and before the expansion, it was to be lifted some time in May 2022 iirc. But I could recheck is old ban timeframe that Bambu gave him.

With that being said, I find it extremely suspicious that someone came back from a hiatus over 5 years looking at your message history and immediately appear on the Rule Violations thread to get an otherwise controversial user unbanned. That kind of reminds me of what CynicalWeeaboo did to "Get even with Kepekley" and what not. Furthermore, the account having the exact same IP address is even more suspicious. I agree with Smashor that it may be important if it's referring to IP upon account creation or current IP address is important. But in addition to that, I was taught in Cyber Security that all devises; Desktops, Laptops, IPhones, ect all have seperate IP addresses. So it doesn't just sound like same house hold, but physically the same computer being used. Also, a Discord Conversation isn't evidence of being two different people and Maverick did a while back explained how easy it is to do that. Certain former staff members have also been caught doing stuff like that before too. Also a minor knit pick, the two do in a lot of ways have similar names that consist of multiple "Super" related adjectives. Super Ascended Sean Pazdera also known as Super Omega Sean on other places, and SSGSS Golden Super Perfect Cell both contain a lot of similarities. Super, Omega, Ascended, God, Golden, Perfect, ect. A lot to think about that just sounds. Both accounts were also made back in 2016 too.

But anyway, beyond that. I have had hit and miss experiences with Strym and fairly open-minded regarding him. But I definitely want to hear his side of the story. But Kukui also seems to have bad experiences with Sean as well as someone I really trust. And nearly every Discord server or other Vs Debating Platform I've been on have basically noted Sean as basically having a horrendously awful track record. Hating on a lot of verses in itself is harmless, but having a condescending attitude and being really blunt about him wanting to downgrade everything is a different story. But I have also heard that the suicide encouragement part has been something he told multiple people before. Including someone who was legit feeling suicidal at the time. And that is cybercriminal activity. And the definition of harassment is admittedly loose, but I'd say one of the most simple examples is basically pestering someone who's politely asked multiple times to be left alone + wasn't part of you job to be attempting to talk to them. Which I have heard Sean has done that many times before to some of those people.

But besides that, I'd prefer to wait for more input.

Last edited:
Computers do have their own addresses, but they're private and used internally.
Your public or external IP address (which is what websites track) is provided by your router, and so everyone on the same Wi-Fi will have the same public IP, and their IP will change if their wi-fi changes, this usually happens if they move.

So, for example, it's possible for an IP ban to falsely ban an entire college campus.
This is why IP bans are usually used as a last resort on popular platforms, especially considering malicious users can simply use a proxy at anytime.

It's still an extremely suspicious claim, but not impossible.

I think that the chances of both me and Sean owning a Chromebook are very, very slim.

My username is related to Cell from Dragon Ball Z (a verse Sean doesn't touch) getting all the current transformations of races in his DNA, he just does that because it looks cool. Furthermore I doubt Sean (a person with an admittedly sizeable ego) would pose as a person much less experienced on VS debating only to praise said person he'd be posing as for a good job on his own server.

I personally have never seen Sean tell someone to commit suicide. I wouldn't be shocked if he did because of how bent on making himself heard he can get, but then again I doubt the other people here have either. Either way it doesn't affect this site. In fact if there was a way to restrict someone to only posting profiles, that would eliminate the risk.

Ok ok ok.

So, about Sean it's actually both simple, and not.

For first, the claim about "it may be a fake one made about his reputation in Pokémon vs Digimon DB on YT". No, it's actually him, given the opinions are actually the same across both boards.

Second, about me removing his calcs, it was because of said calcs not being accepted, for example this one or even this, which wasn't even evaluated, so it's him breaking another rule as he added not accepted calcs to the verse page.

Third. As already said, he was in the server with us, along with @Bobsican, @Executor_N0, and @Zencha9. All of what I said can be confirmed from them. Sean in said server was doing nothing but bitching and moaning about every our upgrade attempt, even before the 2-A upgrade, all because of others not caring about his Pokémon physiology attempt. He's one of the most toxic people I could even see in a debate, his behavior didn't even go any better since his ban, but instead, as said from Kukui, just went worse, and worse, and worse.

Also, given the both accounts sharing the same IP, the similar names and year of Creation, other than the fact that Sean somehow implied that he had an acc to his disposal, I do believe that SSGSS Golden Cell is actually his acc at this point.

Do you actually think I'm Sean because of the "evidence", or do you think I'm Sean just because you hate Sean? Especially since you claimed in the screenshots that the calcs were rejected but now you're just saying they weren't accepted (as if it would be more work to just accept them yourself). Do you seriously believe that Sean created 2 accounts at the exact same time as some 5-year-in-advance failsafe, as if he even debated Pokemon seriously before like 2019?

Sean isn't even claiming the purpose was to derail... just like that second screenshot doesn't prove he was biased against you.

Last edited:
Basically a guy who's know for his toxicity given he's known to flood the Comments Section of Death Battle Pokémon vs Digimon since years, and then moved here as well.
He's my debating mentor, and he's not like that at all. If anything he just hates Digimon fans. The whole reason he's on multiple sites is to help the Pokemon fanbase. Frankly, I find it kind of insulting that you want to slander his name so much.

That... is a really good point. As long as people don't point out any simple microaggression and go, "Oh, that's bad, ban him!" like the people in the AF server did.

That or restrict him to only making profiles and have him work himself up from there as the mods see fit.

There's quite a bit that points to you being a sock, no offense. Sean is very much a toxic person who tends to derail threads just to troll people and is biased towards CRTs because of personal vendettas, this has been proven time and time again. If he's genuinely changed and gotten over himself and his vendettas(not gonna take your word for it when your under suspicion of being his sock) then fine, while he'll be under a microscope he can come back.
He's my debating mentor, and he's not like that at all. If anything he just hates Digimon fans. The whole reason he's on multiple sites is to help the Pokemon fanbase. Frankly, I find it kind of insulting that you want to slander his name so much.
Like, 90% of the time I've ever seen him on a Pokémon related thread says otherwise.

Do you actually think I'm Sean because of the "evidence", or do you think I'm Sean just because you hate Sean?
I'm not the guy who brought up the points of the IP address my dear.
Especially since you claimed in the screenshots that the calcs were rejected but now you're just saying they weren't accepted (as if it would be more work to just accept them yourself).
I do calcs for the verse myself for one, making always sure they're accepted from Calc members before adding them via a CRT, and this is following a rule. Sean's calcs instead were directly added without an evaluation, or them being accepted like in Magnetone one. Is that acceptable for your viewpoint? I hope not.
Sean isn't even claiming the purpose was to derail...
"Man, I love derailing VSBW upgrade threads made by people I hate so they never get approved." Really?

just like that second screenshot
"To them all they see is I show up and other conversations start."

You sure?

Why are you acting like he is a victim when he is not? You yourself said he(you) hates Digimon fans so what is he looking for on digimon platforms? And yes I do believe you are Sean btw the evidence is damning what is the possibility that the acct you opened at Sean place months ago still shares the same IP address? And the way you talk when referring to Sean shows you are conscious in referring to Sean as a third person
Anyway I don’t know the details of Sean ban but please stop playing like he was vctimised or something when he himself was riling people up and under no case is anyone allowed to tell another to kill himself

I'm going to have to take Strym's side here.

Sean has legit been randomly adding calculation blogs that were simply not accepted or even outright rejected by multiple people in the Calc Group team. Which is clearly against the rules as it's literally in the rules that calculation blogs need calc group member approval before applying. That, and SSGSS is being quite confrontational towards Strym when he's legit showing scan evidence of Sean's wrong doings and giving constructive criticism.

I'm not the guy who brought up the points of the IP address my dear.

I do calcs for the verse myself for one, making always sure they're accepted from Calc members before adding them via a CRT, and this is following a rule. Sean's calcs instead were directly added without an evaluation, or them being accepted like in Magnetone one. Is that acceptable for your viewpoint? I hope not.

"Man, I love derailing VSBW upgrade threads made by people I hate so they never get approved." Really?

"To them all they see is I show up and other conversations start."

You sure?
I never said you were the first person to bring it up.

That's a complete Red Herring, as you can still accept calcs that are already added... wait, do you mean to tell me that you wait till your calcs are accepted, then make a CRT to add them, THEN add them?

"...admittedly he did take enjoyment from it but people can be amused by something they didn’t intend to happen..."

Literally how does that prove bias against anyone, that could easily mean any reader

That's a complete Red Herring, as you can still accept calcs that are already added... wait, do you mean to tell me that you wait till your calcs are accepted, then make a CRT to add them, THEN add them?
It's a pretty basic rule lmao.
"...admittedly he did take enjoyment from it but people can be amused by something they didn’t intend to happen..."

Literally how does that prove bias against anyone, that could easily mean any reader

^

I'm going to have to take Strym's side here.

Sean has legit been randomly adding calculation blogs that were simply not accepted or even outright rejected by multiple people in the Calc Group team. Which is clearly against the rules as it's literally in the rules that calculation blogs need calc group member approval before applying. That, and SSGSS is being quite confrontational towards Strym when he's legit showing scan evidence of Sean's wrong doings and giving constructive criticism.
The first bit may not be on purpose.

It's not like I hate Strym as a person like Sean does, but he's clearly doing whatever will hurt Sean here.

Yes. That is standard procedure for any calculations.
The first bit may not be on purpose.

It's not like I hate Strym as a person like Sean does, but he's clearly doing whatever will hurt Sean here.
I'm sorry. WHAT? You literally get notifications and have to do a few things to even edit a profile and link something. "It wasn't on purpose" is off the table.

Could you please stop victimizing Sean?

I'm mostly hung up on the CRT to add the calcs AFTER they've already been accepted.
That's what I said. Your point? Sean added the calcs without getting the calcs accepted nor a CRT anyway.
Not sure what quoting the same thing twice is trying to tell me.
Did you even read the screenshot? In the same one of that quote, he even said that "99% of the CRT was bullshit so he used his argument starting powers to prevent it from being applied".

Yes. That is standard procedure for any calculations.
Hm. I thought you wait till it's accepted and then just add it to the profile.
I'm sorry. WHAT? You literally get notifications and have to do a few things to even edit a profile and link something. "It wasn't on purpose" is off the table.

Could you please stop victimizing Sean?
Okay. Maybe the process was too slow. Maybe he knew they were correct.

Actually, did anyone here message him and tell him to slow it down?

That's what I said. Your point? Sean added the calcs without getting the calcs accepted nor a CRT anyway.
Not much of a debater here but I don't remember hearing you need a CRT to add accepted calcs.

Did you even read the screenshot? In the same one of that quote, he even said that "99% of the CRT was bullshit so he used his argument starting powers to prevent it from being applied".
What did he say immediately after?

Back