• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Shouldn't something be done about this reply, though? Like, is there any way to remove it from this thread?
It's evidence of poor behavior, so no. In general "wiki bad" isn't worth deleting, contrasted to his later message containing a slur.

Also @Veloxt1r0kore @CreatorJoe @DaReaperMan @Teezar quit using the RVR as a chatroom. If someone is confused on RVR, move it to their wall right then and there, especially for resolved reports, and in that too you're baiting banned users by calling them names (particularly malicious ones can send more shit to you far more unsightly things than just death threats, for the record, and FANDOM can take weeks to respond).

And honestly, just unfollow this thread.

I don't want follow-up messages to this, this isn't an official warning and if you REALLY wanna contest that you weren't derailing, take it to my wall.

It's evidence of poor behavior, so no. In general "wiki bad" isn't worth deleting, contrasted to his later message containing a slur.

Also @Veloxt1r0kore @CreatorJoe @DaReaperMan @Teezar quit using the RVR as a chatroom. If someone is confused on RVR, move it to their wall right then and there, especially for resolved reports, and in that too you're baiting banned users by calling them names (particularly malicious ones can send more shit to you far more unsightly things than just death threats, for the record, and FANDOM can take weeks to respond).

And honestly, just unfollow this thread.

I don't want follow-up messages to this, this isn't an official warning and if you REALLY wanna contest that you weren't derailing, take it to my wall.
I guess that's sensible and fair; and uh, sorry about that.

What Zark said isn't an official warning but what I say now is. This behavior has not stopped in months. Next time it happens from users who do it all the time (you know who you are, and everyone else does as well), I WILL advocate for ban from this thread. This is your last warning.

Do you need a crt to do this or not?

Do you need a crt to do this or not?
It's fine.

Somebody should probably give him a warning. He has not been a problem otherwise as far as I am aware.

I'm not sure if this counts (and I've said this already) as a rule violation but I tried talking to @KingBaller06 on his calcs using anime references instead of manga references for feats that happened in the manga, and I got a pompous reply of him refusing to use manga references

I was even generous to provide manga references to him

Um

No crt

Um

No crt
Looks to be clueless

That's literally already the case.
Oh yeah, I forgot. Well actually, I meant there should be a copy of all the rules on the home page. Also, just a suggestion if it hasn't been done already, I think it would help to post a pop-up of a warning telling people to read the rules before they edit an unlocked page. And I think that should also be implemented whenever someone creates a profile on the wiki.

I am already trying to explain our rules to him.
He said back:
I'm going to calculate anime and that's that. Who said I was making the calculations for anyone's purposes other than my own. If the Wiki doesn't accept it purely because it isn't manga (which is dumb anyways and I've briefly explained the reason already) then that's on them.

So I'm going to continue with my anime calculations and use them for my own future stuff.

I realized that I’ve seen people make jokes like that here and somehow they didn’t get reported but I did? Kinda weird but whatevs
Quit whataboutisms, they're not a defense for anything, really.

Our system for minor offences like these are based on whether they get reported or not, similar to how FANDOM functions. It's the most doable way for a small user-supported forum.

Any further discussion's invalid, I feel. Unless you're willing to overturn certain site rules.

Back