• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikoto has been causing trouble longer than I've been around here even, but me, Matt, and JustSomeWeirdo probably know her better than anyone. But basically, she's very hostile and aggressive when it comes to her favorite verses. And also downplay verses that are "Opposite" of her favorite verses; and/or the favorite verses of those who either downgraded her favorite verses or rejected her upgrade proposals. She also has a history of creating multiple socks at once and pretending to be different people, but not showing effective signs of hiding it very well. She's also said some nasty slur words to people like Matt and JSW before.

I will wait for another Admin to agree, but I think I can apply a permablock for Megaboy given both his history and blatant similarities to Mikoto/Rapid.

Well, I suppose that you can block him if you think that it is the best solution.

Someone delete the above reply and this one.

@Hammer take that to each other's walls please.

@Pa

I still want to see if this is considered a rule violation or not as I do have proof of them mocking me and even accuse me for trolling which I wasn't. Granted it may be personal, but I want to see if this considered a rule violation or not.

To answer your question, the angsize formula is a thing used to find the distance. It's an accepted method used, and if you want to make all angsize calcs unknown you'd need to take that up with the calc group in a separate thread. Moving on from this, this is something that you guys can resolve amongst yourselves on your walls.

@Woki

I not saying it will applied to other all ang size calcs. Just ones that never shown the direction on where the attack came from is all nor was I claiming as I am unquite unfamiliar with this angsize method tbh.

Wokistan said:
To answer your question, the angsize formula is a thing used to find the distance. It's an accepted method used, and if you want to make all angsize calcs unknown you'd need to take that up with the calc group in a separate thread. Moving on from this, this is something that you guys can resolve amongst yourselves on your walls.
Kinda doubt it as the other demiss my points in that thread and I doubt they are willing to consider other options anyway.

Well, the calculation group has final authority over these things, and the calcs were already accepted by them. You'd get much further messaging the member who approved the calc rather than contesting the angsize thing midway through a thread like that.

It seems like HammerStrikes219 has been suspected of being the banned member EnderShadowr215: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2971537

Mind you, Ender is not a troll, or a bad person, but he is genuinely mentally ill, and tends to severely derail any discussion that he takes a part in, and constantly wishes to talk about irrelevant things. We eventually had to ban him because it turned too hard to get things done with him around, and he kept wasting our time over and over.

I did feel like Hammer had some familiarity with the site reminiscent of a former member tbh, but he didn't seem to have any bad intentions so I didn't mention it

I don't know for certain if he's a sock but I see it being a possibility.

I think it's a possibility, based off what Ant said he seems to be behaving the same way as Ender. He said he's very "close" with him and that he was given Ender's account or something. This is also a very odd thing to say.

" I do hate it when I have to act like EnderShadowr215 will be the death of me. Always hate it when I act like him and even talk like him which is pretty stupid for me given our daily interactions with each other."

I agree, and Hammer is being extremely obnoxious if I have to be honest about him. Ender's not a horrible person for sure, but it is very unhealthy for him to be here given his history. And I also vaguely remember that time he asked Sera some questions related to "Necrophilia." Hammerstrike does sound a lot like Ender with the constant nonsensical arguments.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I agree, and Hammer is being extremely obnoxious if I have to be honest about him. Ender's not a horrible person for sure, but it is very unhealthy for him to be here given his history. And I also vaguely remember that time he asked Sera some questions related to "Necrophilia." Hammerstrike does sound a lot like Ender with the constant nonsensical arguments.
Necrophilia? I don't remember asking a question like that.

Perhaps I should stop participating in CRTs to avoid misunderstandings as I suck at this part.

@DDM When you said "He asked Sera about Necrophilia" did you mean Ender or Hammer? Just need this clarified.

Well, Ender does have a history of apparent multiple personality disorder and talking with himself via different accounts in other wikis. He thought that one personality was stalking him.

@Andy. Talking about Ender/StarKiller, not Hammer; though that's assuming they aren't the same person. And, I really don't want to repeat the exact wordings, but he asked her questions that had "Corpse" and "Touch" in the same sentence. And it was really bad timing as Sera at the time has a couple family members that passed away shortly before he asked her those questions.

@DDM Well, Hammer may have given himself away then

Necrophilia? I don't remember asking a question like that.

@Ant

This is true. Actually looking back at EnderShadowr215's history, he did post a scan that implies something else regardings the Sans one. Take a look here

BE4198E2-5A1E-43D0-AED1-4819C40A4C46

So should we block HammerStrikes215? They seem to be the same person, as they have a similar obtuse tendency to derail and waste time.

@Yobo When DDM said Ender had asked Sera about Necrophilia, Hammer's response was "I don't remember asking a question like that" so they do seem to be the same person.

Andytrenom said:
@Yobo When DDM said Ender had asked Sera about Necrophilia, Hammer's response was "I don't remember asking a question like that" so they do seem to be the same person.
I distinctly recall that multiple people were confused on who that was addressing

@Yobo Still I can understand their concerns and admittedly I am human as someone who can make plenty of mistakes while looking at specific things that may or may not be wrong.

Still up to them anyway.

Andytrenom said:
@DDM When you said "He asked Sera about Necrophilia" did you mean Ender or Hammer? Just need this clarified.
Yes, considering that it was unknown who it was reffering to, that is circumstantial evidence at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back