• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. For how long should we block him?

Hmmmm permanent block might do for him given the username is already suspicious itself plus he look likes the type that might not be reasoned with if anything..

Maybe a year or two, but permanent block does sound more appealing in my honest opinion.

Andytrenom said:
I would rather at least wait for a response to the warning before resorting to a block.
I not sure about this especially if the user is one of those people who has a grudge against VS Battle Wiki as a whole. (The username from the person is a dead giveaway)

Andy is probably correct in that we should wait for a bit.

I am aware of that, but if the responses isn't promising, then a permanent block will do as it will set a bad precedent to let the user do this kind of behavior consistently and constantly to the point it will damage the reputation of VS Battle Wiki given its popular status and all.

The warning is already given so let's just wait for his next course of action. If he continues, then a permaban is in order. If he decides to shape up, then he should probably get his username changed.

Since the warning is already given, I do agree that we should for next action then take appriated actions where it permanent ban or other.

He was being rude, I don't know if he just thought he was being funny but some of his comment certainly sound like insults.

I really don't think it's block worthy. Give him a warning and see if he improves from there.

Already blocked him

Schnee One said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2930317#139

Not sure if this is particularly report worthy

HenryWong123 is constantly a nuisance and derails the heck out of the thread.

I didn't think this was rule violation worthy until I heard what was going on in the Pokémon discussion thread as well.
As for this guy, he hasn't done anything yet that is outright block-worthy. But he should definitely get a warning to tone it down and behave properly in threads.

This user is just straight up posting extremely disgusting **** on the Bleach discussion thread and my message wall: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/MonthlyBattles

I'd really advise not looking at the images he's posting unless you want your brain bleached.

EDIT: Wokistan has already taken care of it by blocking him but his posts should still be mass-deleted.

I suppose I should report this user as well for just this one thread:

"Vs battles is indeed biased and the mods ban you for the most illlogical of things, tho.

I was banned for a year for being "disrespectful" by disagreeing with a mod."

I doubt that is the only reason why he get banned and the user I talking in question is User:Megaboy Prime from this thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3043633?useskin=oasis

Now whatever he needs a warning or a ban, I will leave it up to the staff members anyway.

Okay, a comment like that is definitely not perm ban worthy. I'm just gonna give him a warning.

@Woki

Sorry about that as I forget to mentioned that part of him accusing Kukui for something he didn't do in my intital report (I overlooked and forget about it like a idiot so derp).

Then this Site Rules would be broken:

• You can leave comments in the forums if you want to argue about a character's power or point out things that seem wrong, but don't be rude, obnoxious, unreasonable, or overly argumentative. Also, try to keep the forum threads on point, and to not veer off-topic.
An infinite block or warning is fine with me. I guess a warning was taken care. I do believe if everthing is taken into context, Megaboy Prime should have an infite ban, in my opinion.

@HammerStrikes219, just so you know- you should follow this advice in the OP of the Thread so you don't get falsely banned:

• It is against the Fandom rules to upload any offensive images to the wiki, so in order to show screencapture evidence of extremely bad behaviour, you must use external sites, such as Gyazo or Imgur, in order to not get globally banned yourself by the higher-ups:

Speaking of which, Megaboy Prime has been suspected of being a Mikoto sock for over a year now. He literally does comment on the same threads as she did while at the same time being identical to the likes of RapidMotorcycle19 and Asuka the Demonic Empress; both of whom have been confirmed 100% to be Mikoto over half a year ago. And I don't need to explain Mikoto's character, so a permablock might be best for Megaboy.

While I didnt want to bring this up so I could have us avoid drama and controversey, now that DDM has mentioned it, there is more stuff to add onto that.

Before Megaboy Prime was banned the first time, back when Rapid was still a member on the wikia, Rapid posted this on Megaboy's message wall:

"I know you might not be able to see this, but, yeah ill miss ya.

Just go to another wikia and spread 3-A Yugioh there in my place, coming back here will just mess shit up for both.

Contact me
on the nintendo wikia later, k?"

This looks very suspcious to say the least. But given my previous issues with Megaboy, im not getting involved. Just pointing this out and leaving it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back