• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea but this isn't the thread for that

Wokistan said:
You guys know a warning isn't necessarily a huge thing, right? It's not like someone giving him a warning is gonna kick him off the site.
I strongly agree with this.

I have deleted the comment and banned the troll.

MiamiVice43 said:
Banning a guy for three months due to posting spoilers?
Banning a guy for posting off-topic content on multiple random threads for the purpose of trolling.

We already agreed earlier on in the RVT that just posting spoilers isn't bannable, and there's been threads with spoilers in them for days. But going into the RVT and saying random trolly bullshit has always been grounds for a ban, even if the same posts aren't bannable elsewhere on the site.

He was deliberately trolling both here and in another thread, and was acting in a hostile manner in a Dragon Ball revision thread before that. He does not seem like a productive influence in this wiki.

Also, you have a very new account with extremely few edits. It is not your place to repeatedly interfere with how we are managing this wiki.

Antvasima said:
Also, you have a very new account with extremely few edits. It is not your place to repeatedly interfere with how we are managing this wiki.
Listen dude. The number of edits I have doesn't matter. I've been lurking this site on and off for a month or two before finally creating an account.

It does matter if somebody who has just joined this wiki, limited acceptance of our standards, and no business interfering, repeatedly barges in to do so anyway by trying to act as a lawyer for any very bad-behaving members that we are much better off without.

You could be a previously banned member with a new account for all that we know. I would appreciate if you leave this thread for quite a long time until you get a lot more experience within this community.

I am willing to give a warning on his wall, since that seems warranted here. Unless someone has an opposition?

No that is fine. Thank you for the help.

I was asking Matthew whether he watched Endgame yet, and this random dude called Eminiteable came and spoiled Avengers: Endgame here when he was aware that Matthew might have not yet watched it.

While spoiling might not be rule-breaking, he seems like a blatant troll.

I also suspect him to be a sock of the previous user reported above.

I deleted his comment. Looks like a troll account, or a sock of some previous user.

Unlike the other case, I am not sure if this one was deliberately trolling, or just being clueless and obnoxious.

Considering how part of his spoiler wasn't even right, I'm more inclined to think it's the former and that he's just trying to troll.

Okay. I will give him a 1 month block then.

An account with 51 edits, and with very less frequent activity in the wiki, just appears on PaChi's wall and tells him to leave because no one wants him here. Then out of the blue tries to spoil the movie for Matto. Makes me think it's a sock of someone or a troll account. In either case, he shouldn't stay here.

I also think there should be a rule against deliberately going on someone's wall to spoil a movie. There's a big difference between creating threads with a spoiler warning to discuss a movie and deliberately spoiling it for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back