• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnonymousBlank said:
>Legitimate argument

You said it should be closed based on the OP and not his argument.

>One post

The exact same message in multiple CRTs

His reasoning is fairly obvious to anyone with two brain cells. No one has brought any false accusations but you to CRTs probably because yours didn't go so well.
You mean like my thread was closed because of such. Thanks for admitting that. ;)

AnonymousBlank said:
>Legitimate argument

You said it should be closed based on the OP and not his argument.

>One post

The exact same message in multiple CRTs

His reasoning is fairly obvious to anyone with two brain cells. No one has brought any false accusations but you to CRTs probably because yours didn't go so well.
He's legit just mocking Damage because of his last comment in the MHA FTL CRT.

I couldn't find Kappatalism's message in the FT but I did see them in the bleach thread

Going by his behaviour there and especially in this very thread, I would think a warning is required. But then again Assalt did seem to be talking with him so maybe that's enough?

Just because I disagree with you guys wanking Sonic, doesn't mean I hate Sonicfans or I'm trolling and ftr Sonic isn't 2-A nor does he have immeasurable speed.

Well we've dealt with trolls that came here just to dick on people in the past. The way you conducted yourself makes you seem no better. Clean up your act and explain why we're wrong in a mature manner without needing to call us tards and accuse us of wank, and then we won't see you as a troublesome person.

MYHERO said:
Well we've dealt with trolls that came here just to dick on people in the past. The way you conducted yourself makes you seem no better. Clean up your act and explain why we're wrong in a mature manner without needed to call us tards and accuse us of wank, and then we won't see you as a troublesome person.
I'm sick of seeing Sonic being wanked to stupidly high levels and seeing his "cult" acting like he's some omnipotent god when he's not. It's also ironic how you guys make fun of other fanbases for doing the same shit as you guys are doing. I agree that calling you "tards" was too far though.

This is not something a productive member does for his first edits so I'm up for a block.

Okay. I'll hand out a two week block for now. That should give him time to cool down a bit. If another staff member wants to extend or remove the block, feel free to do so.

Two weeks seems a bit short. What do the rest of the staff think?

Also, what happened in the discussion between Assaltwaffle and Kappatalism?

Okay. Thank you for the information. Feel free to give him a warning then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back