• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to do about Jimboy. I have tried to talk with him earlier but to no avail. He seems very confused.

I've looked through some of the threads personally that he's commented on and they seem... off. I agree that he probably doesn't mean any harm, but I highly doubt this is a case of blind voting on his part. He appears to almost exclusively choose the options on threads that either have no votes/reasons given yet or have already had reasons disproven. Again, he doesn't seem to mean any harm, but the consistency of it makes it quite clear that he's doing this intentionally.

Well, if he has been long-term trolling, we will likely have to give him an infinite block. Fandom also banned him earlier for using the n-word. I thought that he was just extremely confused and argued for his case though.

The fact that he only just then learned not to use the N word despite us going through quite a few warning and incidents means he's either on purpose or is outright oblivious to English to the point that he's more of an annoyance then just being a normal user

Well, I have talked with him a few times previously, and he still continued as usual.

In his defence, the N-word was in response to a troll. As for blind votes, I can't really say. In my experience, he drops FRAs on the side with more votes most of the time.

So should we give him a final warning, with nothing likely to happen, or just ban him for trolling?

@Andy

Are you willing to give him an explanation then?

@Sigurd

I believe somebody tried to talk with him in his stated native language, but he apparently considered it as harrassment.

Still, I don't think that he will ever get better. He is either trolling or so incoherent that he doesn't fit in at all in this wiki.

I checked the multilingual list and there don't seem to be any fillipino speakers in the staff.

Reinhard is listed as a speaker so could he be trusted to help?

The real cal howard said:
I feel like that's too harsh to do to someone who just doesn't know English well...
Unless all of this is just a pretence of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back