• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Kep, there were uncovered breasts in that thread. It's nowhere near as bad as it's being made out to be, but it is still report worthy.

If there were slightly uncovered breasts, warn the person and get this done with. A teensy bit of nipples showing doesn't really count as active ****.

Kepekley23 said:
We have reached the point where we're actively trying to report a little bit of cleavage.
What.
"A little bit of cleavage" what? Look at the thread, it's not just a "little bit of cleavage" it's pictures of anime little kids about to take their panties off, and other pictures where the genitals can be seen through the panties, thats not just a little bit of cleavage thats ******* ****.

@ Kep

Never said that it does, and the person has already been warned by Ant.

In case you haven't noticed, I agree that this is being a bit excessive.

DeadMause5 said:
"A little bit of cleavage" what? Look at the thread, it's not just a "little bit of cleavage" it's pictures of anime little kids about to take their panties off, and other pictures where the genitals can be seen through the panties, thats not just a little bit of cleavage thats ******* ****.
Repeating something over and over does not magically make it true.

I skimmed over the thread myself, and apart from some mildly suggestive images, aside from the actual breast shot, there wasn't anything too bad.

The report has already been handled, please stop.

Yeah I just reported the thread to FANDOM. If you guys aren't going to punish them for obviously breaking FANDOMS rules then FANDOM will.

I agree with Kaltias and Kepekley23. I have already warned the person who posted the drawing with visible breasts to not do so again, along with deleting the image, and told the others to be more careful, as they are taking unnecessary risks.

That said, nobody needs to get banned over something comparatively harmless like this, so I would greatly appreciate if everybody please calm down and drop this subject.

I have sent a message to Fandom asking them to show mercy towards the members in question. I hope that they will listen to me.

I also think that DeadMause5 seems extremely suspicious for a new account, given that he is instantly familiar with our RVR thread, our regulations, and how to contact the Fandom staff, combined with his very destructive and aggressive behaviour.

I questioning why this lewd thing becoming an issue, posting there and we fine, we just need to be careful for posting.

Heck, i even believe no many user here are not have an issue with lewd thing until Headless bringing it.

I just had to spend the last 2 hours trying to clean up other people's mess by deleting any images and posts in that strange thread that might be considered inappropriate by Fandom, after first trying to plead with them to be lenient, and there genuinely were quite a few of them that had me reacting in a "What the heck are you thinking?!" manner.

Basically, this isn't 4chan, it is Fandom, which is very strict with political correctness, and we have to adapt our behaviour accordingly. If somebody feels the need to post a sexualised drawing of an underage character, actual nudity, or similar, please don't, as there is a very considerable chance that Fandom will block you if somebody tells then, despite my best efforts to fix the mess, and the resulting drama can potentially cause serious damage to the wiki.

Well, I think that it is by far safest for everybody, especially the staff, who are very valuable for the wiki, to avoid posting anything whatsoever that might be used against them for the purpose of Fandom bans. Fandom is not aware of everything going on, but if somebody informs them, you can easily get in serious trouble.

Meanwhile, the thread is derailed with irrelevant posts, discussions that aren't fit for a RVT, baseless accusations courtesy from several different users throwing jabs at each other because of their own personal lack of self-control.

Yeah. Enough banter for today. I'll delete those posts and I pity the poor bastard who tries to restore it or continue this.

The deleted part is people discussing what qualifies as "too lewd for the site" and what doesn't, to keep it short

I have received a reply from Fandom:

"Hi Antvasima,

I've looked at the images and they are not outside the Terms of Use (just!)

I recommend asking people to tone down the images they post, and avoiding the most sexual of them. Or even asking them to stop posting these off-topic images at all!

But I will not be banning anyone for uploading these images.

Regards,

-- Sannse

Sannse Cushway

FANDOM Community Support"

Meaning: You got away with uploading these types of images this time, but only very barely, and possibly only due to that I deleted all of the worst ones. It would be extremely foolish to continue with this type of behaviour. Fandom decides the rules, not us. We just have to adapt.

What is that? Fandom can change their own site and the rules as time goes on? What madness is this?!

This is what happens when one tries to cure rather than prevent. This should serve as a good lesson to everyone, and I mean it.

Yes, FANDOM can literally change their Policy whenever they feel like it. That's literally one of the first things the Term of Use talk about.

Still doesn't necessarily make it right, but I what do I know? They'll probably change there policies again and ban me just for criticizing.

So somehow we managed to make the rules even stricter, thanks everyone.

I am not a good failsafe though. It is better if everybody try to use their common sense to try to avoid these situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back