• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mass-erased all of their contributions with the WHAM script.

Important: If other administrators or bureaucrats also want to use it, only do so against spam trolls, and nothing else whatsoever, as it is extremely dangerous for the wiki otherwise.

Also, I wonder if we should unblock FanofRPGs. I know that he vandalised several pages back when he apparently had a mental breakdown, but he seems to feel much better now, and he had a preceding history of helping out:

https://community.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1593305

He did message me on another wiki as well as possibly asking to be unblocked sometime in late February to help fix the heavily outdated Dragon Quest profiles. But he also mentioned that he'd be unlikely to come back in the long run.

I'm all for him being unblocked, but it probably should be his decision. Last time he did that, he was never really bad to begin with, he just really stressed to the point where he wanted to be banned.

Okay. I will ask him if he wants to return.

Okay. Perhaps it is safest to not allow him to come back then. I do not remember the situation surrounding him very well.

You can check on our PM History on FF.net, Ant. You brought it up.

And I trust Kepekley's judgment far more on Fan than anyone else, considering he frequented the Discord Server when he was underground and saw how he actually thought.

Okay. Then we shouldn't allow him to come back.

Okay. That isn't so uncommon, but it depends on how severe it was.

Anyway, I trust Kepekley's sense of judgement.

You are missing the picture... Fan is actually pretty bad "up there" and he told me himself years ago. He has no filter, is very resentful with people that manage to succeed where he fails and really hates himself

Do not unban him, he will have a meltdown again, trust me, he can't control his own demons

However, I sympathise with FanofRPGs for putting down so much work into his civilisations wiki without receiving popularity, and do not think that he was being racist.

@Numbersguy

Well, being autistic as well, I can relate to having limited input/output filters, and it isn't like this wiki succeeded without ridiculous amounts of hard work.

Anyway, if there is a chance of further meltdowns, it seems less risky to not unban him.

@Matthew

Okay. I edited away the suggestion from my post before I read your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back