• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, like, most who are banned go to this wiki and stay talking shit or sending gore

Probably Mckmal again or it could even be Godly Maester since I don't think it's a coincidence we're getting spammed after he was blocked. Wait, that could mean Godly Maester was a Mckmal sock the whole time.

Eh but whatever, let FANDOM do their jobs.

I removed the troll posts.

I also blocked AnimeandComicfan9500 for a month.

Well, he received multiple warnings. This is enough to make him take this seriously for when he comes back, whereas a week would likely not.

Okay. I suppose that you can do so then.

Amexim said:
The Relativistic feat was done by a standard Ki Blast, not by the Special Beam Cannon. Read the manga dog. That's what's annoying. People criticizing things without proper understanding of what they're correcting. Piccolo's speed feat came from the moon busting feat too, which was an attack inferior to the SBC in every area, and judging from Piccolo's shock, that's by a massive margin, albeit unquantifiably so. What's even more annoying is that admins haven't even shown up to this, knowing how important this is.
I really don't appreciate being insulted and called a dog by Amexim in this thread . This user seems rather flippant and rude.

I will talk with KLOL506.

He seems like a nice member by my experience.

I agree with Ant. KLOL usually realizes and stops his mistakes when they're pointed out to him.

@Damage "Dog" kinda seems like one those weird lingo things more than an insult tbh. Amexim seems annoyed in that quote but i actually don't think he did anything quite report worthy.

Not sure if i should post this here or on your wall but...

@Sera Dog does seem to be used as a lingo in the given quote

Sera Loveheart said:
Depends on the context. In "What's up, dog?", "dog" is clearly used similar to "dude", "bro", "my boy", etc. However in "Get on the ground you dog", it's clearly a dehumanizing insult. Context clues people, you learned it in 3rd grade.
What you're referring to is actually "dawg."

What is the quote from Amexim exactly? If the quote was "Read the manga dog." That clearly isn't supposed to be an insult....at least in my mind as someone who knows people who use that kind of lingo...

I know, it's dog, dawg, or dogg. When you've spent a lot of time in New York City you learn these things lol. Anyway let's not derail any further. Save it for chat >:)

Sera Loveheart said:
Depends on the context. In "What's up, dog?", "dog" is clearly used similar to "dude", "bro", "my boy", etc. However in "Get on the ground you dog", it's clearly a dehumanizing insult. Context clues people, you learned it in 3rd grade.
Thank you.

They did follow it up in the next post with "Are there any real arguments left?" So that might mean something.

That guy came into chat just saying "I'm Muslim", "I read the Quran", and "Don't be racist", all in Arabic.

KingOfNegativity did kick for that suspicious activity, that guy immediately came back and asked how to report people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back