• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, i don't have the guy who reported Kep (because his account was deleted), but his edit pattern matches with Vodka's.

Also, reminder that after the dude who reported Kep was banned here in vsbw, he went to troll in liberproelis.

Make of that what you will.

What do others think that we should do about the guy who essentially calls himself a Russian hacker?

He does not seem harmful from his behaviour in this thread alone, but I haven't checked the other evidence.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Seems like a pretty clear cut sock from the dude who reported Kep, or even then he is a troll.

But i will let staff decide.
Im not a sock tho i only decided to go there bcuz i was looking at one of his profiles

im gts anyways wouldnt be surprised if im banned anyways

@Sound of Infinity

No, but I have asked Fandom about it.

@Shadowbokunohero

I agree that this situation has likely been poorly handled, and the staff are just people trying to help this wiki as best they can, so we sometimes make mistakes, especially in complicated drama situations with lots of opinions.

In any case, nothing is gained from lots of rushed and stressed out public conflict. We created the Human Resources Group to evaluate exactly these types of situations in peace and quiet with sufficient time to properly think about it.

As such, as Matthew requested, I have deleted the posts regarding this subject and request that people here please show patience until the HR group has had the time to finish their work. Thank you.

It's not about swears in general, it's that the N word is one of four words which Fandom will permaban you for across the network, regardless of context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back