• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which of the links need to be removed?

Can you supply some quotes please?

That link leads to the wrong image.

Well, he hasn't done anything ban-worthy in that screencapture, but I can give him a light warning.

No problem. I'll remove the comments. Please don't accuse people of that in the future if you can't defend your claim, as sockpuppeting is a very serious offense.

I banned the Mckmal sockpuppet, but you need to report him to Fandom to get his account globally disabled.

I would also strongly recommend not clicking on his links when he does things like this.

Antvasima said:
I would also strongly recommend not clicking on his links when he does things like this.
I would like to especially highlight this. You could be potentially clicking on links to content that is dangerous (enjoy your free Russian malware) or illegal (the wrong kind of ****, if you know what I mean).

Absolutely do not click on any random links in chat from suspicious users.

Or on message walls or in regular discussion threads either.

Yes, and most importantly the police kindly would like us all to remember to not share/post any evidence publicly as to prevent unwillful distribution of malware or child abuse. Show the evidence only to the police (not if it's malware, just ignore that but certainly do so if it's serious attempts at harming someone, child abuse, and severe systematic threats like school shootings or terrorist attacks).

If it goes outside the jurisdiction of the VSBW bureaucracy, or even the global staff, you need to report it personally to the authorities.

Perhaps we should include this in the OP?

Also, be very aware that since there's a system in place to prevent these guys from doing their dirty deeds, they will resort to the old trick of attacking you on other wikis. Just ignore it or politely alert that wikia's staff or preferably the VSTF, since it's spam.

I will try to update the first post with Sera's and Soldier Blue's information.

I have now done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back