• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The issue is, you staff members think you actually help this site, but in reality, you bring it down. Why do you think so many people hate vsb, dumbasses. I think all the green names, and take out the purples except Ryukama would be great. Everyone else can **** off tbh."

As a purple I find this extremely racist.

On a serious note, that didn't really seem like Bepo's style of typing, nor did it actually seem capable of using humor in a scathing manner or saying anything aside from "*** u", but I never interacted with the guy, so whatever. Unless his newest scheme was to really make people think he was Raven.

I dont think ive ever interacted with Raven though so i dunno why she would call me out specifically but hey, whatever man, theyre banned, no use giving them more attention

I'm interacted with Raven before and i must say she's really hateful person,and if her wank is rejected she goes to hate you hate and hate you.

Yes. Let's stop talking about this.

Also, regarding my supposed lack of opinions: My job in his wiki is mainly to monitor for bad edits and keep the wiki stable and organised, not to impose my will on content revision threads about subjects that I know very little about or am not sure how to handle.

Antvasima said:
Also, regarding my supposed lack of opinions: My job in his wiki is mainly to monitor for bad edits and keep the wiki stable and organised, not to impose my will on content revision threads about subjects that I know very little about or am not sure how to handle.
Ant you really have no need to justify this to anyone who has taken like three seconds to know or interact with you. It's only those weird people who seem to think you are required to have a very specific opinion on every franchise ever simply because you're the most active member of the site.

Well, it's a damned if you do or damned if you don't situation. Either I would have an opinion and be a tyrant, or I would not and be a tool.

Antvasima said:
Well, it's a damned if you do or damned if you don't situation. Either I would have an opinion and be a tyrant, or I would not and be a tool.
I dont see you as a tyrant. You have worked so hard to keep this wiki managable (did i type it right ?) if we let those kind of members running around like that then obviously this wiki would become a chaotic hell. Summary : keep up your good work, you and the other staff members got our (the other members) support :p

Thank you for the kind words.

WeeklyBattles said:
I dont think ive ever interacted with Raven though so i dunno why she would call me out specifically but hey, whatever man, theyre banned, no use giving them more attention
You're an admin, and she hates that, plus you're responsible for RWBY revisions which she especially got very aggervated towards

According to Zanybrainy, he and Embodiment of Lies were trying to bait Mckmal socks and others into revealing themselves when I banned Embodiment of Lies for making a suicide joke.

Should Embodiment of Lies be unbanned? I was strictly going by the provision in the site rules against suicide provoking statements when I made my decision.

Mckmal likely made a lot of socks in advance and had them wait the 4 days restriction we have.

That means we should really be on the loop up

He apoligized for the rude comment he made and said that he was roleplaying. He's not that bad of a guy.

I think it would be best to give him a warning regarding to avoid posting NSFW content. The NSFW content in question is just an image of the character featured on emobdi's avatar in some bondage rather than full-out nudity, so it isn't too extreme.

The image itself is not really innapropriate

The site the image is on is a **** site, which is inappropriate.

For that I'm not sure whether to give a strict warning or just ban outright.

I've banned, but you can decide whether that should be removed and replaced with a warning or not.

But I'd disagree, Monarch, the image is inappropriate. It's bondage, even if it is clothed.

Linking to a **** site and posting inappropriate content seems like a banable offense to me. What do the rest think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back