• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gargpyle because banning a toxic member will fix everything

Jinx will stop harassing people, threads will devolve into chaos far less often

Also saying jinx chilled out when she's been attacking people for months right after her ban ended is kinda contradictory

Oh no im fully aware that im a total **** up but not banning jinx is to ignore everything shes done over the past few months

WeeklyBattles said:
With everyone drilling how horrible of a person I am into my head constantly how could I not know?
Relax, we never said you were a horrible person. We are just poiting out that you have some flaws that you need to work on.

Weekly....no one even once said nor implied you were a horrible person. Nothing about you screams "this is the most despicable and horrid human being", and nothing we have said implies such a thing. What we have done is point out the fact that you are a major part of this drama and that you have flaws that need to be worked on, along with the fact that you need to own up to your actions.

I have repeated multiple times that I like you as a person. But you cannot act as the victim here when you yourself are part of the issue.

Well. I hate to bwrite this, but I can't just be idle here.

@Weekly

I genuinely do like you, man and I hope we can still be friends, but this isn't just Jinx. This is a neverending cycle and we keep having to ban or mute the people that speak out against your actions. Granted, they are nasty and oftentimes exaggerate, but some of what they say is justified.

Almost no user gets into as much conflict as you do, and absolutely no other staff member does. This combined with your inability to back down, see reason, or take any responsibility for your wrongdoings is a serious issue.

Furthermore, you can't act like you don't abuse your power. IVE personally seen you close threads when they don't go your way, remove VS matches from profiles without consultation, and now we have you reverting an approved edit and then locking the profile to avoid contest.

This behavior is unacceptable even for a normal user, and Admins and staff must be better.

It's time for you to either take a break and seriously change for the better, or step down as an admin.

Can't we complain or do something about Mkmal since he is using both Kepekley and Reppuzan as his account name on youtube and trying to screw you guys reputation?

@Cursed

Report it to Google Plus for harassment and explain the situation, and also report his videos. That's all we can do about that one. Our borders only extend so far.

CursedGentleman said:
Can't we complain or do something about Mkmal since he is using both Kepekley and Reppuzan as his account name on youtube and trying to screw you guys reputation?
Something has to be done. This has to be illegal or somethng.

Also, Assalt my man, your promotion was well deserved.

@Assalt For the third and I guarantee not the last time, the edits I reverted were edits jinx made without consultation that were agreed to not be correct. or is it now an abuse of power to revert vandalism and lock profiles after they've been vandalized?

CursedGentleman said:
I hope you realize they have a bigger priority right now.

CursedGentleman said:
Guys?

Are we going to ignore the fake channel?

You know that one that says Repuzzan and Kepekley? And also contains two weird asses videos containing swears and the word ******?
Yeah someone should take care of this

@Kep No, he didnt. It was almost unanimously agreed that there was no need for the new tier and that it shouldn't be added, as basically everyone on the threads she attacked me on tried tried to explain explain to her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back