• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I suppose that he is planning to upload some Youtube video then.

Anyway, according to Fandom, Andromedant is a sockpuppet of Hazzeyy, but we should probably stop talking about him.

It is impossible to rank characters exactly the way that everyone wants. We would have to feature at least 8 different profiles for every major character.

We are spending massive amounts of time evaluating content revision threads, to ensure that the profiles are as reliable as possible, but some narrowminded people still keep blaming us, rather than acknowledging that the profiles would be enormously worse off without the staff constantly making an effort to help out.

Knight's attitude has steadily been getting worse and worse recently, he's starting to become a bit of a problem despite people telling him to stop

I've been trying to explain to Whis that relative AP and durability is a thing. And I'm being pretty respectful about it but he needs to chill with his stubbornness. Me and a few other user's literally had to explain this to him in Naruto vs Doffy but he keeps writing it off.

@Weekly my behavior is getting worse? No it isn't. You've told me to stop once in a single thread. Don't try to make it seem like you've been telling me to stop in every single thread. That's a nasty exaggeration.

I have unblocked him.

If he becomes hostile towards the staff and community again, we can reinstate the ban.

Ever heard the saying "if you don't have haters, you're doing something wrong."? Basically, we should do our best not to care what people outside this wiki think or what sensitive vs debating babies inside this wiki think, and focus mainly on maintaining our composure, behaving as best as we can despite whatever problems may befall our daily lifes, and we should be fine that way. Trolls exist all over the internet, in fact the majority of the internet has become excessively PC. This is just an entertainment wiki that by no means is claiming to be factually correct. There's other wikis out there, with different opinions. Let's not let trolls hinder our progress, our popularity and notability speak for itself.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:The_deep_t-rex

This guy is without a shade of doubt a sockpuppet of the long-banned Newestfighter

1. His thread titles are in the exact same broken English format as Newestfighter

Newestfighter (Bonus 1, Bonus 2)

T-rex (Bonus 1)

2. Creates/participates in an immeasurable amount of Composite Tree and Composite Human threads

T-rex(Bonus 1, Bonus 2)

Newestfighter (Bonus 1, Bonus 2)

3. Both users created a thread with the exact same name down to lowercase where they asked what tier a hypothetical being would be.

Newestfighter

T-rex

4. Both users have the exact same grammar when creating any VSthreads, always ending their OPs with a lowercase "who will win" among other grammar tics that are identical.

T-Rex (Bonus 1, Bonus 2, Bonus 3)

Newestfighter, (Bonus 1, Bonus 2, Bonus 3)

Without taking any of this into account, both Newestfighter and T-rex like to post in the "Spite Battles" thread, and T-rex seems to like hax vs AP matches, which is the exact reason for Newestfighter's ban. He liked abusing tier vs hax battles and pitting 3-Ds against 4-Ds.

Seriously, browse their profiles and you'll see this in 5 min flat. The similarities are WAY too striking to be merely coincidental.

Of course it's impossible to prove without any doubt, but I do think this is the case beyond all REASONABLE doubt. I don't like sockpuppet witch-hunts but this seems pretty glaring.

If he is just playing, we should leave him alone.

We already knew Toriyama was lurking around in forums like these since 2015 ovo

Kepekley23 said:
Not unexpected.
or did you mean... ONIXpected,

but anyways, i think that he sweared a lot, tell him to calm down, if he continues, set up a serious warning, if he continues after that, a week ban,

VersusJunkie54 said:
For a second I somehow thought it was LordAzienSama.Even though he's banned.
its likely a sockpuppet, and its aizen in many ways,

(the old profile pic was his profile pic)

(probably just supports Aizen, a blocked user, also says it in his username)

(naruto? too similiar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back