• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sera Also for some reason when we banned Mikoto she mentioned Omni for some reason. IDK if it was on one of my other wikis or one Matt was on. It could have been a troll or red herring but Hop is probably just misremembering.

Now Dash's profile is locked thanks to this troll... -sight-.

Well we have to take plagerism of the site seriously. Popular and controversial character are just asking to be wanked (Saitama, Broly, Naruto) and NLF'd into the god tier zone.

But thank you for reporting that. Please do so again if you need to. Hop would suggest a ban for the offender when an admin can do so.

Outright vandalism is usually treated with an instant ban, not a warning.

Anyway, Weekly is one of our most helpful and hardworking staff members, but he is not a machine and can make mistakes. Nothing is made better by attacking him in public. It will only serve to alienate him. I will talk with him in private according to our rules.

Reppuzan, Kepekley, and Damage seem to have handled all of it. Thank you for the help.

Wolfen12's most recent edit happened quite a while after his other ones. He probably hasn't seen Reppuzan's warning yet.

If he continues after this, though, he's clearly ignoring warnings and will need to be dealt with.

If Jinx continues to refuse to listen to reason you can give him a temporary ban if you wish.

I have blocked him permanently.

ANNOUNCEMENT

The bureaucrats and several administrators of the VS Battles wiki have come to a decision regarding LordAizenSama. He has acted as a long-term toxic influence on our community, that has systematically worsened the staff's work environment, and has continued to do so despite receiving a considerable amount of warnings in private. As a result we regrettably had to block him from our wiki on a permanent basis.

Also, please wait with any bans towards Jinx. I will try to reason with him.

Not to seem petty, but a bunch of users started spewing pro-Aizen comments after his ban. Including Kuuichigo's rather questionable comments.

"What the ****. Banned my boi. Trash wiki."

"It was already ****** when people decided to use their fanfics and headcanon and people agreeing like sheeps."

Some other users also made some iffy comments:

Knightofannihilation666 - "
True true.

Seems pretty manipulative to me but that's all I'll say

Ain't trying to end up like Aizen 2.0

"

ZERO7772 - "
RIP chat god-sama

They banned my boi LAS what a load of BS

"
I don't mean to infringe on free speech, but I do not think these comments are appropriate. Do they deserve a warning?

You want to warn people for being angry that one of their friends got banned of the site? I can understand kicking Aizen to some extend, but giving warnings to people because they are sad over it seems to be a step to far. Then again, that is just my opinion.

some members words were pretty harsh but others are definitely not ban worthy IMO, as I doubt they know the full reason for Aizen's Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back