• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sera

Makes sense. Now then the question arises as to why he chose that wiki out of all places...But I digress. He's gonna start being annoying....Just another week for Vs Battle Wiki!!! It's sad that this is becoming a norm....

SolarSunne vandalized both the Fang the Sniper page and the Knuckles page.

He also used Many racial slurs in the vandalization of the Fang the Sniper page.

He also undid Perp's undoing of his reversions, so he seems like a blatant troll.

A ban seems in order.

Forgot to report that. Yes, I got a reply from Fandom that reads,

"Hey Dragonmasterxyz,

Thanks for letting us know. Indeed, this does look like cross-wiki harassment - I've handed them a global block for engaging in this behaviour.

If you run into more issues, do let us know!"

He tried to troll me on other wikis as well. He's globally blocked now, but keep an eye out.

Well, I just want to say that, through the way he acts, I think he's just simply too young to be well though on what he does.

I have that issue when I first came here, and I believe that he deserves chance to learn about his mistakes.

I think 1 year is a bit much for now. A month chat ban for now and if he keeps acting like that in threads and stuff, then a ban to the main site as well.

I agree with Darkanine and Newendigo. It isn't like he harrassed anybody. He was just behaving in a strange manner.

Antvasima said:
I agree with Darkanine and Newendigo. It isn't like he harrassed anybody. He was just behaving in a strange manner.
Entirely agreed.

Antvasima said:
I agree. Only if he actually bothered somebody should he be banned.

So is anybody willing to unblock him and give him a warning instead?

Antvasima said:
So is anybody willing to unblock him and give him a warning instead?
He was banned in the past once for some trolling and a misunderstanding. But I recall him stopping and then his ban being lifted after some time.

I will unban him and give him a warning.

Aren't there very strong rules against any form of spam, especially in chat?

This was basically spamming without any sort of reason whatsoever, so I am not sure if this user is willing to seriously participate here in this wiki.

Well, the spamming was harmless in this case, and he may not have known any better. If he continues after being warned, we can block him again.

Also, please remember to remove his IP block as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back