• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation report

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Eternal Rage again.

Here's my proof:

ER Sockpuppet
ER Sockpuppet2
Today, "YeahStop " did a couple things: he edited Kousuke Ueki's page to say that lasers=/=lightspeed, put himself on the FT page and also left a long description in an article he changed. All in one day.
The former account, "Melzalgald " also did all of those things.

The chat logs prove it without a doubt.

Again I don't see a reason for me to be banned. I'm of absolutely no harm to VsBattles anymore and all I want to do at this point is help it grow. I can't contact an admin to unban me because I'm banned, so this is my other option.

No problem.

Btw: Does anybody except myself not receive any notifications from this thread, despite being subscribed to it? If so, perhaps we should create a new version of this thread, and use that instead.

Well, if I create a new thread, somebody will have to notify all the staff members that they should subscribe to it afterwards.

I would just like to say that I moved Kid Trunks and Goten to high tier because they clearly are as they have been able to impress Piccolo and be able to hold off Majin Buu for a while to save Majin Vegeta. I couldn't write the reason for the edit because it didn't let me. I'm just letting whatever staff there is reading it here. I apologize.

EDIT: Also I do seem to get notifications, and you guys are subscribed? That's weird

Double Edit: Tiers were joined anyways

It seems like the VSTF staff took care of blocking him.

Given this thread's excessive loading times, I think it's best to renew this thread.

This thread is continued here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back