• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation report

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LordAizenSama: Thank you very much for bringing this matter to light.

If you have an OBD account, please pass along my apologies on behalf of this site, or else invite him to join the site chat, and I will talk to him directly.

@CrossverseCrisis: A request: could you kindly go through each and every one of WSS's calcs, and modify every such post with the opening line:

"This calc is credited to Iwandesu from OBD wiki."

Also, all members please note that plagiarism for selfish purpose, and attempted manipulation at entering the wiki's staff will be punished with extreme severity.

WhiteSnakeSage's block has been extended from 3 months to 2 years.

Lord Kavpeny said:
Also, all members please note that plagiarism for selfish purpose, and attempted manipulation at entering the wiki's staff will be punished with extreme severity.
WhiteSnakeSage's block has been extended from 3 months to 2 years.
Apparently Iwan doesn't mind it as Sage helped him discuss about the calculation http://www.narutoforums.com/converse.php?u=240468&u2=250490 (Conversation between Iwan and Sage). Though he did try to get in to the calc team without making his own calc so...uh there's that still.

^Iwan is a nice guy, hes definitely covering WSS there, we both know he wouldn't of added nothing of note to any calc,WSS may of asked a question or 2, but nothing to warrant submiting calcs as a "combined" effort here, particularly without Iwan knowing prior

Lord Kavpeny said:
@LordAizenSama: Thank you very much for bringing this matter to light.
If you have an OBD account, please pass along my apologies on behalf of this site, or else invite him to join the site chat, and I will talk to him directly.

@CrossverseCrisis: A request: could you kindly go through each and every one of WSS's calcs, and modify every such post with the opening line:

"This calc is credited to Iwandesu from OBD wiki."
I'll try to look for them but sure, i will.

it has came to my attention MadaraUchiha18 (Mico09) (who has his Mico09 alt aswell)has been altering content on purpose related to downplaying DBZ or removing their wins against naruto characters. so far i've come accross him taking off yamcha's win against Madara.

He also removed the "High" 5-C Rating from Raditz's Profile,speaking with him in the chat he says hes removed alot more victories that i haven't seen yet and theres people who can attest to that.

He's getting blocked, i swear. Seeing that he's been tempering this, he needs a one year block for this, possibly longer if not.

I deleted the DB AF page and gave a light ban.

Going by Mico's edit history, he has only removed one victory. That is not so bad. A ban for a few weeks should be enough, I think.

However, if he has been using sockpuppets to do the same thing, he needs a much longer ban.

I gave him a two week ban on his Madara account as i don't trust him since he's bound to do this to more other pages like he did to Yamcha.

Well, it all depends on whether or not he uses sockpuppets? Maybe he is that guy (I forgot his name) who I eventually banned for a year for messing with the victory and defeat sections of lots of profiles? It was several months ago though.

If he is that guy, then I agree about a yearlong ban.

Why would a sockpuppet highlight his other username tho i just think he made that account for another reason though he still at wrong for his doings either way.

Hmm. Well, I extended his block to 1 month to be on the safe side.

^Chill I think he said if i remember correctly, he made it because of my username.. look at his profile description

considering he made another acc for a reason like that i'd say it's likely he has other sockpuppet alts/accs

Oh well i didnt know that but still if he had the intention to troll or break rules then he wouldnt have added his name that seems illogical.

Well, we should block the accounts that we know about for an equal amount of time (in this case 1 month).

Yeah that seems fair anyways.He did break rules after all its just the sockpuppet thing im not buying in this case given he wanted to be recognized as his common username.

"HEYA GUYS I'M GONNA WASTE MY TIME TRYING ADD FANFICION INSTEAD OF ADDING INTO A DIFFERENT WIKI"

Don't they have have anything better to do?

Undylan said:
"HEYA GUYS I'M GONNA WASTE MY TIME TRYING ADD FANFICION INSTEAD OF ADDING INTO A AOTHER WIKI"
Nope, no they don't. I'm thinking at this point Mico is just losing it and is starting to act like a troll to get attention.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Undylan said:
"HEYA GUYS I'M GONNA WASTE MY TIME TRYING ADD FANFICION INSTEAD OF ADDING INTO A AOTHER WIKI"
Nope, no they don't. I'm thinking at this point Mico is just losing it and is starting to act like a troll to get attention.
I'm talking about the other guy who keeps trying to add DBAF pages here.

Undylan said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Undylan said:
I'm talking about the other guy who keeps trying to add DBAF pages here.
I'm not sure who this other guy your refering to, Undylan.

Undylan said:
SaiyanNoSeiya and his sockpuppet.
It's in this thread dude :/
Oh. Well alright. Still either way, i think i might extend the block then regardless of weather it's Mico or the Saiyan guy.

That seems like a bit much. Maybe 1 month instead?

Antvasima said:
That seems like a bit much. Maybe 1 month instead?
Perhaps so then, yes. He was trolling so much from what i was looking at the thread yesterday, but alright: 1 month ban it is.

This user keeps making the same pointless edits on profiles over and over again just to earn points ,he was warned by Azathoth but he didn't stop now i warn him and he keeps doing it.

"The death star rock" wasn't he blocked at least 3 times ...now by Ant and Azathoth I believe 2 times on different accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back